Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyclan NPC Elders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 10:37

hellloooo

so I am planning a Skyclan NPC elder, and I would love for her to have a mate. she’ll exists even without, but if anyone is planning a character and it would work, I think it would be a fun dynamic. PM me if interested :)

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 10:50

Do I really need a 3rd SkC character? Probably not! But I really like the idea of a pair of cats retired as mates together. And I'd be down to making an elder for this.

What do you have in mind for the potential mate/the relationship?

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 11:24

yes join the skc

Well, honestly this idea came to me recently, and I’m still working with it. I’m willing to toss around ideas for a pair, and we could hopefully find something together that would work if you.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 12:50

I've got a couple of ideas, click names to see images.

Nighthawk - Female, smol but feisty. Seems to have mellowed a bit in her old age and enjoys spending time around the nursery and tweaking the tails of younger apprentices/warriors. Snarky, and not afraid of telling others what they need to hear. Affectionate with those she loves, but not often publicly, very private by nature.

Gustfeather - Female, soft-spoken and kind, enjoys telling stories and spending time around kits. Is getting frail in her elder years and feels guilty about it, but is happy that she and her mate were able to live to see retirement age. (Toying with idea of being a Smokefeather!relative, maternal grandmother or great-aunt possibly?)

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 13:53

I totally like both of those options, I have a few ideas myself and maybe we could come up with a good match. Any gender preferences for either?

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 14:29

I'm definitely much better with rping female characters, males for me are rather awkward to write personally.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 19:13

That’s cool! Whichever character you prefer to play would be awesome. I was thinking of a female for mine as well, but if you prefer to have a male and female pairing I can make a dude. I’ll finalize a personality once I know which cat you’ll be using because I want to make a personality that would work with the other mate.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 19:21

I'm leaning towards Nighthawk personally. Some of these apprentices/warriors need a good smack to keep them in line and Gustfeather wouldn't have the temperament to do it. :p

I kinda like the idea of them having biological npc kits to be proud of (could allow for grandkits of them if other people wanted to do that) but honestly it's up to you. I wouldn't mind F/F relationship either

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 19:45

Totally works for me! I’ll make my character Sprucesnow soon, maybe pm you with some info! I look forward to seeing this happen. I also love the idea of NPC kits so grandkits could exist! :)

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 21:24

Awesome! I'm thinking Nighthawk could've been born around the time of late-Crowstar/early-Rippedstar.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyclan NPC Elders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan NPC Elders   Skyclan NPC Elders Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyclan NPC Elders
Page 1 of 1