Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moving to the Elders Den

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Moving to the Elders Den Empty
PostSubject: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 17:34

Ebonyroot sighed and padded into the elders den, looking around, it was quite empty. She knew well that there hadn't been a body sleeping in this den for ages. She quietly reached up and swatted a cobweb away. She had no choice now, she had trusted Deathberry with her life, and it had gotten the best of her. That den, she refused to stay in any longer, not as long as that white and red devil was there. Her voice stolen from her, unable to get the justice she deserved. She had no other choice.
The she-cat quietly swept some stray moss away with her trail. It was so different here, so stale. She would missed the strong, sweet and sour scent of herbs to keep her company. She glanced around. Perhaps if she stocked the bracken walls with watermint and lavender... maybe some dandelion (Very common herbs that would be no problem to find.), maybe it would make her feel more at home; However, utter disappointment weighed her paws down. She didn't want to leave camp, the complete darkness of the den seemed sadly welcoming.

Moving to the Elders Den PDt1Qqd Moving to the Elders Den Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 17:36

Padding out of camp to fetch more herbs, to stock the stores, Deathberry noticed Ebonyroot laying in the elders den. Her face turned into a sneer as she padded forward, towards the mute elder.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 17:40

Ebonyroot flicked her ear, hearing the she-cat approach. She twisted her head around, her eyes slitting. 'Fox-dung, have you come to finish me off? What do you want?' She thought, digging her paws in the ground. She had the skills of a warrior, she could prepared this time, so if you hadn't noticed; Deathberry was the last cat she wanted to see right now.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 19:55

Ooc: Kay. I must join this topic.. May I? Shadow needs to see her future den mate! Poor ebony T.T
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:02

ooc:: Go right ahead Skia

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:14

Shadowsong slowly padded up to Ebonyroot and Deathberry. She shot the young medicine a quick glance before entering the elder's den. "How are you feeling Ebonyroot? Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked. It was saddening to see such a young cat already an elder.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:16

Seeing her former mentor preparing herself for batle, she laughed a quiet, cold laugh. Padding close to Ebonyroot, she whispered, "I'm not here to kill you."

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:22

Ebonyroot glanced away from Shadowsong, wishing she could answer her. She shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head no, she was fine. Every ache in her heart said otherwise. 'Oh yes... You could get StarClan to talk to me, they've haven't said a word since I've- Oh, you can get my kits, and tell Icewhisker to visit.. And chase out that flea-bitten Deathberry... and get me a frog while you're at it!' Luckily for her, you didn't need vocal cords to shape your mouth. "No..." The word came out a broken, lifeless whisper.

When Deathberry approached, she simply moved to the other side of the den, aside Shadowsong. She had never unsheathed her claws.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:36

Her ears flattened on her head out of sorrow for the former medicine cat before she turned to the other she-cat and gave her a strange look, feeling the tension between them. "Deathberry, I suggest you leave. Your services aren't needed right now."
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 21:16

Deathberry nodded. "I am sorry I couldn't save her voice... I've never seen a wound like it, nor an herb that would help bring her speech back..." she mewed to Shadowsong, quietly slipping out of the den.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 21:26

Ebonyroot's glare bore into her former apprentice's pelt until she was gone from their sights. She sighed once again, finally relaxing. She nodded to Shadowsong, a grateful look on her face. "Thank you..."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 21:36

She smiled at Ebonyroot. "No problem. You need to rest and she obviously wasn't helping." She quietly sat down, curling her tail around her legs. "Are you sure there isn't anything I can do for you? Get some moss, water, fresh-kill, anything?" She hated the thought of making the she-cat seem helpless, but she didnt want her uncomfortable either.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011 - 21:42

[i]'Pfft. No. The apprentices are my slaves now! Muawahahahahah! Getting rid of her was help enough... Though some fresh moss might be nice...'[i] Ebonyroot flicked her ear, she could take care of herself just fine, and she glanced down at the ground. Maybe Shadowsong would help her making her den. An idea popped in her head and she looked at the dusty ground. Ebonyroot unsheathed a single claw and carefully spent a few moments drawing a rough picture of their camp and the marsh outside.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 8:25

Tawnypaw padded into the elders den.She had been told to bring some water and fresh kill to the elders den.She had thought there were no elders,but she was wrong.She then seen Ebonyroot."Here you go Ebonyroot" Tawnypaw mewed,giving the fresh kill and water to the former medicine cat.
OOC:Yay! Tawny gets to be the meddy cat app now :D

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011 - 13:39

Shadowsong glanced down to see what Ebonyroot had in mind. When she saw the drawing, it took her a minute to realize that it was the camp and territory. "What's that for?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to the Elders Den   Moving to the Elders Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving to the Elders Den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next