Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calling Missing Kits! - Sign-Ups CLOSED

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Calling Missing Kits! - Sign-Ups CLOSED Empty
PostCalling Missing Kits! - Sign-Ups CLOSED

Calling Missing Kits! - Sign-Ups CLOSED D7j1vaj-bc4c58ec-b2c5-43aa-ba9f-8619abfdb94e.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTg5NjJkOWItMzAxOC00ZDA3LWE3MDEtODBjOGU2NjBkMzA2XC9kN2oxdmFqLWJjNGM1OGVjLWIyYzUtNDNhYS1iYTlmLTg2MTlhYmZkYjk0ZS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

The days are growing shorter, long shadows painting the landscape earlier with each passing day. The dark holds secrets, scars from the past threatening to open wide and torment their victims once again. Danger lurks where it is least expected, and strikes when comfort is at hand. As the seasons change, the winds blow colder.... And something terrible lingers just over the horizon.

We are looking for members who would like for their kit character to go missing. Details will be given to the characters selected for these roles. The selections won't be made until November, so if you have an open slot coming up or would like to create a character for this opportunity, you have some time. Please note - these kits are not NPCs, they will count towards your regular number of characters! Newborn and fairly young kits are preferred, but any age kit will be considered. If selected, you are guaranteed to have the chance to experience something unique to develop your character(s) with. If you are interested, please fill out the form below and post it in this thread.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?:[/b]

[b]General Activity Levels:[/b]

[b]Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?:[/b]

Last edited by Mosslestein on Sun 1 Nov 2020 - 5:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Calling Missing Kits! - Sign-Ups CLOSED :: Comments

Knight
Re: Calling Missing Kits! - Sign-Ups CLOSED
Post Sat 10 Oct 2020 - 19:36 by Knight

Username: Knight

Character Name: Henkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: She shall be ready very soon.

General Activity Levels: Recently, low. However, the semester is over now and I am FREE

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: as surely as the sun does shine
Mamenchisaurus
Post Sat 10 Oct 2020 - 19:40 by Mamenchisaurus
Username: Mamenchisaurus (in non-holidays)

Character Name: Flamekit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: Yes. Just say when he needs to be born and I will create him.

General Activity Levels: Active every day.

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: ABSOLUTELY.
cotton
Post Sat 10 Oct 2020 - 19:45 by cotton
Username: Cotton

Character Name: Burntkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: Creation up ;D

General Activity Levels: On the website daily

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: without question

Last edited by Coffin on Fri 30 Oct 2020 - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
rhindon
Post Sat 10 Oct 2020 - 19:46 by rhindon
Username: rhindon

Character Name: Emberkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: Yes, currently born/being played

General Activity Levels: Medium/medium-low, active a few days per week

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: Staff, take my boy
Middy
Post Sat 10 Oct 2020 - 20:47 by Middy
Username: (Current)-MummyMiddy / (Normal)-Middy

Character Name: Snakekit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: She's currently born and being rped.

General Activity Levels: I've been decently active as of late but on occasions my activity may stagger just a tiny bit.

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: 101% Y e s.
Anonymous
Post Sun 11 Oct 2020 - 0:24 by Guest
Username: isla

Character Name: Maplekit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: Yes, 1 moon old.

General Activity Levels: I check WCC daily and can be relied on to keep up with the plot, as I have in Redfall and Sienna’s litter! I put in some thought before posting and may wait for the right moment in a topic but it's always within a day or two if not a few hours of a post by an RPer leading the topic (three days, tops)!

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: Wink Hamu I will love you forever if you take my baby

Last edited by isla on Wed 28 Oct 2020 - 5:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please take Maplekit! ...filling that last character slot is s c a r y)
leeeonard
Post Sun 11 Oct 2020 - 7:00 by leeeonard
Username:Metzi

Character Name:Berrykit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: She's born, and has hovered in the abyss for a while, I want that dev

General Activity Levels:Usually, it's high. It can drop in the week, but since this site isn't blocked by my school wifi like Discord, I can find time in study halls

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?:Hmmmm. Yes. But also no. But also I wanna see this neat dev, and how Berry will react to it :D
deer
Post Sun 11 Oct 2020 - 17:35 by deer
Username: Deer

Character Name: Finchkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: No, but he will be by late October/Early November (I can speed things up if needed)

General Activity Levels: I think I’m active, if I have a topic reply needing to be done, I’ll do it pretty quickly. My activity did drop a bit recently due to school, but it should be back up now that I’m used to my schedule and managing my time.

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: When pigs fly! (just kidding, of course)
Anonymous
Post Tue 27 Oct 2020 - 8:24 by Guest
Last call for Missing Kits! This will be closed on November 1st.
Holly
Post Tue 27 Oct 2020 - 11:26 by Holly
Username: Holly

Character Name: Laurelkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: Currently born, yes.

General Activity Levels: I'd like to think I'm pretty good at keeping on top of things, but that's really for others to decide, isn't it?

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: As is necessary!
Nature Boy
Post Tue 27 Oct 2020 - 13:58 by Nature Boy
Username: Nature Boy

Character Name: Blazingkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: Currently Born

General Activity Levels: Minimal

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: Wife is on staff, not in the slightest.
Karuna
Post Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 12:39 by Karuna
Username:Karuna

Character Name: Tawnykit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: She should be born by the time of this plot

General Activity Levels: Fairly active when I get replies

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: If I must
verychuu
Post Thu 29 Oct 2020 - 17:19 by verychuu
Username: verychuu

Character Name: cloudkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: she has been created and will not be born or roleplayed until its time

General Activity Levels: ive only been here for a week but ive been pretty active so far - i come on at least once a day

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: yes of course !!
Little Ripped
Post Sat 31 Oct 2020 - 11:01 by Little Ripped
Username: Little Ripped

Character Name: Duskkit

Is the character currently born or will be born by the time needed?: Yes

General Activity Levels: I have only been on for a couple days and have not posted much yet, but I feel that when my characters are born my activity level would be between medium and high.

Do you trust the life and soul of your character to staff?: Yes! Take her away!

Calling Missing Kits! - Sign-Ups CLOSED

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next