Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Calling future WC kits! We want YOU!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Calling future WC kits! We want YOU!   Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 11:38 pm

Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! Chonkp10
Left: Fuzzface, Right: Lavendercloud
(note: both have the same eye color, deep amber)

Father’s Name: Fuzzface
Clan: WindClan
Origins: Pure WC (npc x npc)
Personality/Info: a lazy, food-motivated tom with nothing on his mind but when his next nap and/or snack will be. Of course, having become mates with the lovely Lavendercloud may have changed his slothful attitude towards life ever so slightly, as he's found his soulmate to cook and cuddle with. I'll be honest though; I'm not sure how he'll be as a dad, but I cannot wait for however it all turns out x) just know the family will be well fed and you won't ever have to worry about going hungry

Mother’s Name: Lavendercloud
Clan: WindClan
Origins: Pure WC (npc x npc)
Personality/Info: She's a sweet she-cat; very loving, caring, and all that a queen is, but she also had a little bit of fiery attitude too. Sort of like a sweet and sour sauce. Also, she loves to cuddle.

Adopted kits? no thx
Special requests:
-British shorthair (or longhair) babies only pls <3 (there are sooooooo many adorable British Shorthair/Longhair babies out there (trust me, I have way too many pics saved) and if you want/need help finding; Speedy and I gotchu xD)
-Try and be active! (with the new litter rule, I might shed a few irl tears if all my kits die within the first month and then fuzz can never have kids again or whatever ;_;)
-There's not really a time-line yet as far as when the kits will be born. Speedy and I are pri chill on whenever they'll have kits and Imma say the time frame of at least sometime before December? If anyone wants a legit date, we can come up with one ><
-pls note the sign-up form is not first come first serve <3

Kit Sign-Up Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name Ideas:[/b]
[b]Appearance Ideas:[/b]
[b]Personality Ideas:[/b]
[b]How active are you?:[/b]
[b]Other Info (optional):[/b]

Slots:
-Ice’s kit? (unsure of name yet, but will be a chonk son <3)
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Calling future WC kits! We want YOU!   Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 5:15 pm

Username: JJ
Name Ideas: Not sold on anything 100% but Bone, Fire, Finch, Leaf, and Mink are on my list(or open to name suggestions from parents)
Appearance Ideas: Not sure. Will look up some FCs.
Personality Ideas: Whoever it is will be probably just die hard loyal to WC because I think that's what they need. Not going to be super serious, probably pretty mellow.
How active are you?: Eh. Hard question. Depends on the time of the year honestly.
Other Info (optional): Put me down as a tentative and I'll revisit when I get closer. I have the slot but I want to make sure I have the time to commit to another character.
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Calling future WC kits! We want YOU!   Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 12:52 am

Username: Ishtar
Name Ideas: Daisybite
Appearance Ideas:
Face Claim:

-Slighter and leaner than both her parents, maybe a result of the famine?
-Still a more compact build with broad shoulders and stout legs made for striking and not speed
-Extremely soft puffy pelt that insulates from the wind and is perfect for snuggles
-Extremely well-balanced with explosive power in her hindquarters, but she doesn't have the reach of cats with longer legs and leaner builds
-Light grey and white she-cat with amber eyes
Personality Ideas:
-Extremely protective of her family
-50/50 chance of claws or cuddles
-Compassionate to others within reason (no love for those who have slighted her)
-Defensive of her clan, and her own sense of honor
-Holds grudges
-Lives hard, Plays Hard, Works Hard, Naps Hard
-Lust for life incarnate
-Indulgent
-Unbothered on the outside, but insecure about falling behind her peers

How active are you?:
I am a college student so I might be a little less active around finals week and when I’m traveling back home, but I check the discord and keep myself up to date on site happenings daily!

Other Info (optional): Theme song ‘Sleeping Giants’ The Crane Wives

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Little Grinch

Little Grinch

Characters : littleflower (L) Patchdream (P) Skunkpaw(S) Sandpaw (Sa) quietkit (Q)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan T2 Warrior (L)Skyclan Perma Queen (P) Shadowclan Apprentice (S) thunderclan Apprentice (Q) Unborn WC Kit
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Calling future WC kits! We want YOU!   Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 8:13 am

Username: Littlepumpkitten
Name Ideas: Quietleaf
Appearance Ideas: A smokey pelted british Longhair
Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! 02ed3cab52c275f469b76ec9ac1300f5
Personality Ideas: A little shy cat who barely speaks. Loves naps and food like his dad. Mostly uses body language to speak.
How active are you?: Im me, always
Other Info (optional): I loveee you

|Sandpaw [20/60] Thunderclan
|Quietkit [10/30] WIndclan
Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! Untitled154_20231108090726
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling future WC kits! We want YOU!   Calling future WC kits! We want YOU! Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling future WC kits! We want YOU!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: