Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Inactivity Apology/Explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

Inactivity Apology/Explanation Empty
PostInactivity Apology/Explanation

As some of you may have noticed, I have been very inactive lately... It's been almost a month since my last in-character post, I owe you guys an explanation. My family is very strict on computer time. For whatever reason, my parents have always been the strictest on me out of all of my siblings. Maybe it is because I am the middle child, but I honestly don't know. I have a 2 hour per day internet restriction on my device, (even though my older sibling uses more time than me daily, I am the only one with a personal time limit), and my parents are very strict about time on the family computer. If I get on WCC without permission, I risk being grounded from the computer for the rest of the day, or even week. Strangely enough, it seems that they are stricter in the summer time than the school year. Maybe it is because my siblings and I have no school work and less reason to be on the computer, making them more likely to challenge why we are on in the first place. (Though there have been times that my dad booted me off the computer for 15 minuets for doing homework on it without asking first)

Anyways, I've been having a hard time getting on the computer. We had a vacation coming up, and I wanted to get caught up before it. But due to the aforementioned problems, plus my family needing my help in preparations, I was not able to. I figured that, since almost everywhere we were going to be staying would have intranet, that I would be able to post. But I was not able to because most of the places we stayed were with family, and my parents wanted me to spend time with them instead of being on my device.
Once we got home, I was determined to get caught up. We had to go home early, due to Frankie, our 9 year old dachshund, having back problems. But sadly, the medications from the vet were not able to help, and we had to put him down. After that, I didn't feel up to posting for a while.

I am very sorry for not being able to post for this long time, I hope to be able to finally get caught up this week. There is some good news with this post, I will be getting my own personal laptop next month around my birthday, as I will be starting online school. An actual online school, not a public school forced to go online by Covid-19. Since I will be using it for school 5-8 hours a day, this laptop will not have any time limits, unlike my tablet. I should be able to be a lot more active this upcoming school year.

Inactivity Apology/Explanation Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Inactivity Apology/Explanation :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Inactivity Apology/Explanation
Post Mon 10 Aug 2020 - 23:56 by Guest
You've got a lot going on fox take you're time we understand <3 im sorry for your loss

Inactivity Apology/Explanation

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: