Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In The Dark of the Night [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7401

In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 0:32

Flintstar huffed as he slowly forced himself to his paws as his breath returned to him, doing his best to ignore the pain. "Perhaps, but I think she will at least be thankful she doesn't have to pull quills out of my pelt again," he acknowledged. He had always had a bad habit of running into predators and getting injured...But he also suppose he was perhaps a little reckless in throwing himself into danger - after all, he was a bulky cat and now he had lives to spare. As Ebonysong noted that this was 'fun', she also noted that he ought to interact with his other Clanmates. He hesitated, whiskers twitching as he stared off at where he had left his frog.

"Ah...Perhaps. I am just not very good with...Hm. Words, I suppose. I do not know what to say and I just feel...I feel like its better to hide in my nest but I suppose you and Freckleface have a point. I will...Try a bit harder. I suppose I will not be able to hide in my nest forever once she moves to the nursery anyways. I just don't like feeling...Awkward." With that, he limped his way over to his frog, picking it up in his paws. ...Did Freckleface like frogs? He wasn't sure....Ah, perhaps he ought to figure out her favorite prey but hopefully she wouldn't mind. He glanced over to Ebonysong, making sure she wasn't going to have any trouble carrying her catches home.

In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 0:44

Ebonysong’s eyes glinted as Flintstar mentioned the nursery. They were having a litter soon! She had always liked kits and she would love to visit them some day. “That’s exciting. I think I should visit them...if you’d like, that is.” Ebonysong quickly added. She padded towards the places she buried her prey, digging them out and placing them in her jaw. With a nod at Flintstar, she started to walk towards the entrance of camp, carefully keeping weight off of her right shoulder. “Don’t worry. You’ll get better at words.” Her voice sounded muffled behind the prey, hopefully Flintstar could hear her comment.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 8:59

Flintstar spared a glance as Ebonysong mentioned visiting 'them'...Before a little confused until he put it together - she was talking about the future kits. "Ah...I think it would be up to Freckleface to decides who visits, and knowing her...She would happily invite the entire Clan," he meowed, whiskers twitching as he thought about his mate. They were such an odd pair, even he could recognize that. He towered over her, she was so...Soft while he was so ridged. She was a social cat while he...He found more content curled up in his nest with her. He made a uncertain sound as Ebonysong mentioned he would get better - on some level...Well, he doubted it. He had always had trouble with social interacts ever since he was a kit, it was a part of him he wasn't sure he would ever escape from. It felt...Ingrained into his very being. "Perhaps," he replied with a twitch of his ear, deciding not to share his doubts on that part with the she-cat.

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 9:07

Ebonysong nodded understandably. “So...how’s Smokepaw? Is he doing well?” She asked casually, flicking her tail. “He seems to...dislike social interaction too. The last time I saw him it was during a patrol and he was rather cold towards all of us.” Not that it’s his fault. He must have been really nervous. Ebonysong didn’t know why she cared. It seemed strange that she would ask about a cat she barely knew anything about. “Not that I’m saying I blame him. He’s had a rather hard time.” Imagine seeing your mother dead in front of you, killed by ancestors you believed and respected. I...can’t imagine his pain.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2020 - 9:30

"Ah, Smokepaw?" Flintstar blinked at the mention of his brother, sparing a glance over at Ebonysong. "I...Do not know. I'm not good at keeping up with them as well as I should," he admitted, giving a shrug of his shoulders - only to regret it with the flicker of pain from his bitten one. He grumbled as he shifted his weight to try to ease up on both of his injuries, fixing his gaze ahead. He wasn't sure if there were any ShadowClan cats he was more nervous to be around than his siblings - if only because he wanted to impress them, let them know how much he cared for them but the words never came, he couldn't be sure if his actions ever showed. He...He really hoped they did not dislike him. "...I would not worry to much for them thought," he said after a few heartbeats. "Smokepaw and his siblings are strong. I think that aspect of Thornstar carried on to them all - they will power through this. If anything, out of...Ah...Spite. Spite seems to run strong in our blood."

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jul 2020 - 21:52

Ebonysong thought about it for some time.  “I don’t think your siblings hate you. Don’t get me wrong, I did have siblings. They died, so...I’m not sure what to think about that.” She shrugged, before stopping at the entrance of camp. “Well...I guess it’s time for me to get in my nest and sleep. I’m going to drop my fresh-kill into the pile and get some rest. You should too, Flintstar. Good night.” Dipping her head in a final goodbye, Ebonysong padded into camp, dropped her catches into the fresh-kill pile and entered the warrior’s den quietly. Neatly organizing the moss with one paw, Ebonysong huffed and closed her eyes, the pain in her shoulder vanishing as she fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jul 2020 - 23:36

Flintstar blinked as Ebonysong mentioned that she doubted that his half-siblings hated him - was his uncertainly on that matter so obvious? He paused as they entered the camp, watching as she left for the warrior's den. "Ah, yes. Good night," he meowed, watching her leave. He turned, ready to head to his own nest when the pain in his leg stopped him. Ah, right... He...Ought to go see Mothglow. He spared a glance toward the warrior's den, uncertain on if he should make sure Ebonysong joined him but...He suppose he was the worse off than the two - the fox hadn't managed a lot of damage before he had killed it. With a grunt, he limped his way toward his sister's den, frog still hanging in his maw - unsure on what to do with it as it was suppose to be for Freckleface. First...He suppose he would have to listen to Mothglow scold him. Again.

But this was just his life.

OOC: Annnnd topic over~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Dark of the Night [Closed]   In The Dark of the Night [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Dark of the Night [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2