Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dark Snowy Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 11:43

Mudpuddle walked outside in the freezing night. He wanted to take a walk, but suddenly he heard a noice and there was a cat figure standing there. It was Tigerfrost.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptyMon 6 Dec 2010 - 16:15

Tigerfrost smiled from atop a branch on the ShadowClan Great Oak. "Ready for your dream to come true?" she hissed. She launched herself onto Mudpuddle, knocking the air out of his lungs, and stunning him. She clawed at his back, tearing out clumps of fur and ripping gashes in his flesh.

Mud

Taurus Tiger

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 5:58

Mudpuddle hissed "Stupid dream" he meowed biting her ear.

OOC: If you want to die too, do you want us both to get hit by the Branch, and hurry up and post i delted my post and pasted it again so it doesnt become spam

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010 - 7:58

OOC: Okay, sorry for posting, but this is a bit much. Tiger, you've already killed like idk, 7 cats, (><) And Mud, already 3 RC warriors are dead? This is completly stupid.

Dark Snowy Night Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptySat 25 Dec 2010 - 1:40

OOC: Sry. ^^" Mud asked me too. I'm happeh to oblige. ^^ 'Sides. I need to be ebilness to be Dark Foresty. :3

Mud

Taurus Tiger

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptySat 25 Dec 2010 - 6:17

Blue this topic started before Dewwy died, and I have my second life going on. Your kit never comes on so I can't train anyone, and the dream already happened for this so...

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptySat 25 Dec 2010 - 16:02

Tigerfrost struck Mudpuddle hard, knocking the wind out of his lungs. She yowled and fled from Mudpuddle, smirking and calling over her shoulder, "Have fun in StarClan, fool." She laughed and disappeared into the shadows.

Mud

Taurus Tiger

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 9:39

Mudpuddle coughed and yowled but no one came. Suddenly a giant branch came crshing down on him and he was still. Mudpuddle was dead.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 20:43

Pinespirit strided along, noticing a cat sprawled on the ground, broken branch pieces scattered about. She rushed over, and looked down. RiverClan scent. She knew who this cat was.. "Mudpuddle!?" those words stabbed her like a sharp knife. Mudpuddle couldn't be dead! Streams of tears fell down her face and she nudged her mate laying on the ground. He was gone. She slipped to the ground and buried her face in his pelt. "If only I could spend more time with you..." she whispered. "I could have been here to stop it.. but.." she continued, "now I can't do anything about it." Pinespirit looked weakly at the pieces of branches. She looked up. A branch was missing. But she didn't understand. There were claw marks all over him. Pinespirit yowled in sadness and anger. Who did it, and why? She lay by his still body and said nothing. She felt nothing but guilt, sadness, and fury. Pinespirit licked his arm softly in hopes of it possibly bringing him back. He probably isn't dead! she thought. It spun in her mind over and over. She buried her face in his pelt again and said nothing.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Dark Snowy Night N6a5zHfDark Snowy Night IMrnxD6Dark Snowy Night GMXQgOODark Snowy Night JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Dark Snowy Night GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 14:36

Mudpuddle suddenly gasp air, He was back, but not for long "Pinespirit,Please take me back, I need to see my kits one last time" he meowed struggling, but than he gasp for air and he was gone. The last words out of his mouth were "Tigerfro...."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 21:16

Pinespirit's ears perked up. She looked at her mate with joy. Was he alive? After he uttered those last few words, she slumped her shoulders. "I will, Mudpuddle..." She slipped her head under his body and she slowly lifted him up. She couldn't help but think about the last words he had said. Tigerfro.. where have I heard that? So familiar. Pinespirit stopped. She remembered. She was just an apprentice and a large orange she-cat walked her into ShadowClan territory. She was asking ShadowClan for help in the Sunningrocks war. Tiger...frost. Tigerfrost. She did it.. she did this.. to him.. She held back tears. But.. I have to bring Mudpuddle to his kits.. because.. she thought, starting to walk, that is Mudpuddle's last wish.

ooc: *continues this in RC camp*

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Dark Snowy Night N6a5zHfDark Snowy Night IMrnxD6Dark Snowy Night GMXQgOODark Snowy Night JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Dark Snowy Night GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Snowy Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Snowy Night   Dark Snowy Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Snowy Night
Page 1 of 1