Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2020 - 15:01

Bloodstrike listened, and the more he did, the more questions he had. But he knew that Crowspirit could not answer some of these questions, only Redfall could. Did he attack Spotlake because she was part of the reason the Righteous Few set their wrath upon the clans? Again, not a question Crowpsirit could answer. Bloodstrike made a mental note of this and would bring it up to Redfall later when he saw him next.

"A place of peace? He attacked her at a gathering?" After all, he and Crowspirit were at Fourtrees and fought, so it wasn't the literal place that Crowspirit was talking about. Unless he meant somewhere else entirely, but where? Aside from the Thunderpath, this was the only neutral territory that even connected Windclan and Skyclan.

His mind raced to remember if he had noticed any aggression at his last gathering but he couldn't remember any. Had he just... completely zoned out and missed something? No... there had to be more to this.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 2:42

"Ah, sorry, it wasn't during a Gathering. My head's a bit foggy right now." Crowspirit shook his head, casting his gaze around. "But there was no reason for them to fight. Redfall didn't know Spotlake, didn't know she was my mate. He had nothing against her, but he attacked her here, on neutral ground. I can understand why you attacked me, but he doesn't have justification. That's all I know." He flicked his tail, trying to relax. Bloodstrike seemed to be a problem-solver, for certain. Not a bad quality. Honestly, the black WindClanner wouldn't mind if the young tom became SkyClan's leader like he seemed to expect. Better than Spottedstar, that was certain.

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 4:36

Bloodstrike shrugged, easily forgiving Crowspirit's foggy memory. The high of a battle sometimes even left him feeling dazed and confused afterward for a little while. He stayed quiet and patiently listened.

"I don't have an answer for you either, I'm afraid. Maybe he felt snubbed by something you did or said. I remember you being pretty dismissive of him at my first gathering, which is definitely understandable now. I might bring this up with him at some point and see what he says. Redfall can be... impulsive sometimes, but I never thought he was a cruel tom. But I also know a lot of cats can hide who they truly are." Bloodstrike turned his head to the right and revealed a nasty slash mark from the upperside of his neck, down to just in front of his shoulder on his chest. It was healing nicely, but it would probably never entirely fade away.

"I got this from trusting a lone cat when he said he wanted to spar. He got me in a position where I couldn't get him off of me and he did that." He returned his head to a normal position. "After our spar he seemed alright, but I will never trust a clanless cat again. They have no rules or honor to live by. I mean, I'm sorry for derailing the conversation, but that was the point I was trying to make. You never know who someone really is, I suppose." Bloodstrike smiled and gestured a nod in Crowspirit's direction.

"I certainly was wrong about you."

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 5:36

Crowspirit listened with interest, eyes widening at Bloodstrike’s scar. When the younger tom was finished, he nodded, a smile creeping back onto his face. “As was I about you. I should go home to my Clan, and hopefully next time we meet it’ll be under friendlier premises.” He struggled to his paws, waving his tail in farewell to his newfound friend. “I trust you’ll be able to get back to your camp fine. After all, you sure gave me a trouncing.”

Hopefully his Clan wouldn’t worry, hopefully Spotlake wouldn’t worry. He began limping for home, tired but satisfied. His fight with Bloodstrike had done more good than harm, after all. He’d just have to clean himself before he got back into camp. His hatred for Redfall hadn’t dimmed much, but he had seen it from a new angle, and held a more open mind towards the rest of SkyClan. Perhaps there was something to be learned from any cat.

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2