Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

eat your fill and ready your blade [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

eat your fill and ready your blade [c] Empty
PostSubject: eat your fill and ready your blade [c]   eat your fill and ready your blade [c] EmptyMarch 18th 2024, 3:26 am

He hadn’t wanted to be too strict on the young cat. It wasn’t in his nature. Redsun had felt a shift in his entire being that day, the day of the battle. SkyClan would never see nor act in reason, and ThunderClan would have to prepare everyone to stand up against them. If Softpaw could speak now, she would warn that neither size nor youth would save your life. If his mother… if Mottlestar could speak, she would mourn her faith broken by a cat she’d considered a dear friend.

And so it was with this rumbling, shifting feeling in his chest that he took Flickerpaw out to train in the breaking frost. Newleaf wasn’t here quite yet, but by the fresh leaf buds throughout the undergrowth, it would be here soon. Redsun knew himself to be an inadvertently loud cat, and thus had poor hunting skills, but the younger tomcat was relying on him! Shaking out his fur, the warrior turned to face his charge with a hopefully reliable look on his face. “You ever hunted before, Flickerpaw?” He knew he’d come from outside the clan, so really a lot of this might be seeing how much he already knew and what habits he’d developed. Of course, he didn't know about the secret hunting patrol with the other apprentices. “You keep your paws close underneath your body, low the ground, mind your tail, and try not to get caught up in bushes.” Redsun, already a small cat, looked like he could easily crawl clear underneath a badger’s belly while he demonstrated his stalking crouch.

Ooc- as this topic occurs on March 18th, Leafbare hunting rolls will be used throughout, regardless of the date future posts happen. This means every hunting attempt will cost 5 SP. You’ll get the first roll so I don’t immediately summon a predator on accident!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: eat your fill and ready your blade [c]   eat your fill and ready your blade [c] EmptyMarch 29th 2024, 2:00 pm

(OOC: Omg I'm so sorry I just saw this topic!)

Flickerpaw

i don't have any big lasting plans; i'm too cowardly to take a stand;
Flickerpaw padded after Redsun as they walked the territory. Newleaf was nearly to the forest, something he had never experienced before. Surely it had to be better than Leafbare; Leafbare, Flickerpaw had decided, was his least favorite season. The only one he had lived through, but that wasn't important.

The sun was out more, which warmed and melted the snow, thawing the ground. Flickerpaw enjoyed the sunshine on his fur until Redsun asked him a question. He nearly scoffed, of course he had hunted before, but he suddenly remembered that Redsun didn't know about that little apprentice excursion. And he didn't have to know.

"Uh, yeah, I have. My...mom showed me." he said. "When my sister and I were kits." Satisfied with his lie, the apprentice dutifully copied his mentor as best he could, although he was already growing into a larger cat than Redsun was. "How's this?"

A slight breeze ruffled his fur, bringing along the scent of prey. Flickerpaw stopped and raised their head, whiskers twitching. There was a chipmunk nearby, and they were going to catch it. They fell quiet and crept towards the source of the scent, their paws almost perfectly silent. Once they were close enough, the brush hiding their black-and-brown fur, they leapt at the hapless chipmunk, claws outstretched. They didn't notice their long tail fur was caught in some brambles; the sudden yank made them hiss in surprise and pain and the chipmunk skittered away.

"Dark Forest!" they swore, swiping at a bit of slushy snow in annoyance.

Flickerpaw attempted to catch a chipmunk. They were unsuccessful, costing 5 SP.

Flickerpaw

20/20 HP
55/60 SP (-5)

Apprentice | ThunderClan | he/they

( credits )

eat your fill and ready your blade [c] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on March 29th 2024, 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: eat your fill and ready your blade [c]   eat your fill and ready your blade [c] EmptyMarch 29th 2024, 2:00 pm

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

eat your fill and ready your blade [c] Mistpe10
eat your fill and ready your blade [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eat your fill and ready your blade [c]   eat your fill and ready your blade [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

eat your fill and ready your blade [c]
Page 1 of 1