Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) Empty
PostSubject: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptySun 12 Jul 2020 - 21:54

Bloodstrike wandered off away from Skyclan territory and took the familiar route to Fourtrees. It was weird seeing everything so empty, when the few times he had been here were during crowded gatherings. He inhaled deeply, but no trace of cat was anywhere. Everything was so stale. The moon was half full, though it was in the process of dying, rather than becoming full again. The sky was dark, as it often was when Bloodstrike ventured out on his own, away from camp. Most of the prey Skyclan cats hunted were asleep by now anyway, so hunting wasn't necessary. Once Bloodstrike's eyes settled on the Great Rock, his muscles twitched and his toes tingled. He should be standing on that rock... and he vowed that one day he would. He padded up and onto the Great Rock and looked down across the clearing, imagining what it would be like one day, when he finally took his place here at a Gathering. Bloodstar.... it will be my name one day, or I will die trying to make it so. He thought to himself.

The night's air was humid and still. He missed the breeze that New-leaf typically brought. Green-leaf was always so hot and stagnant... Even the night brought little relief. The humidity dampened scents as well, making them dissipate in ways that the other seasons did not. Bloodstrike sighed and stepped off of the Great Rock. His conscious dreaming over, he leaped into one of the Great Oaks and began to scale it almost as swift as a squirrel. He silently climbed to a branch thick enough to hold his weight and settled there, his rump hitting the bark silently in one smooth motion. After his battle with the owl, Bloodstrike had always made sure that he made no noise as he moved or climbed. He was confident that he could kill one if needed, but he didn't want to necessarily battle another one.

Alright Swiftflight... you told me Starclan had given me opportunities to be better and climb the ranks faster... so where are they? I don't know what else I could possibly do that I haven't done already. He sent his silent thoughts out to the sky above, though there were clouds breaking his line of sight to the stars, like a giant claw mark in the sky. Spottedstar is still the leader, my father is still only a deputy and I am still merely a warrior, another pawn being told what to do and to be sent to my death at a moment's notice at the discretion of a questioned leadership and a divided clan. An anger stirred within Bloodstrike that burned his blood and tightened his jaw. He may have growled to himself at one point, but he knew better now that he was older. No noise... lest he attract owls.

Or unwelcome cats.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 8:04

Crowspirit padded towards Fourtrees, tail lashing, heart thrumming as he approached. His newfound rivalry with Redfall had sparked the tom into action. He had always been impulsive and swift to act upon his emotions- now that he thought about it that made him poor deputy material- but he didn't mind that. After he discovered Redfall had fought Spottedlake at Fourtrees, his hatred for the tom and SkyClan in general had only grown. And so he found himself, on a sleepless night, entering the clearing, casting his gaze around for his enemy- or someone who would do as a substitute.

He didn't see Bloodstrike, and wouldn't have been able to be seen himself, save for the white patches on his fur that stood out like a beacon in the darkness.

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 10:00

Bloodstrike had been staring up into the stars, the few that he could see through the streaks of clouds. From time to time the clouds would move and cover the half moon, plunging the world into an almost impenetrable darkness. Even cat eyes, unless they belonged to that mutant clan of shadows, would have a hard time picking things apart without some sort of light to see. Bloodstrike eventually dropped his eyes back to the clearing, not entirely surprised that Swiftflight didn't appear to him out of nowhere or some weird medicine cat crap like that. It was then that Bloodstrike noticed white patches moving across the clearing.

He slowly crouched down so as not to catch... that thing's eye with a sudden movement. He kept himself silently perched on his branch and watched as the patches of white moved closer. The closer they got, the more Bloodstrike remembered where he saw a pattern like that before, and it was indeed here at Fourtrees... two other times. Is that seriously who I think it is? Bloodstrike continued to watch. He inhaled deeply through his nose and parted his maw, desperately trying to catch the scent to either confirm or banish his suspicions.

Alas, the humidity and utter stillness of the air did not allow scent particles to travel in the slightest. Bloodstrike couldn't tell who it was, but he still had a very good feeling that he knew. His only memories of Crowspirit were not good ones. Bloodstrike didn't imagine Crowspirit was previously of Shadowclan origins before Windclan and could see only as well as Bloodstrike himself could, so Bloodstrike made sure that the only white parts of him, his belly and the insides of his ears, were hidden. He was already using the oak branch that he was perched on to hide his belly. A simple rotation of his ears to be flat against his head hid the pale fur of his ears well enough.

"Crowspirit." Bloodstrike spoke with confidence even though he was not necessarily 100% sure that's who it was, but he couldn't think of anyone else would had dark fur and patchy white spots like that. Two spots closest to the ground as if on paws, one trailing behind where a tail tip should be, one at the base of the tail... the back of the neck, the ear, the knee... it had to be him. If he was wrong, he would be embarrassed, but otherwise apologize to the unknown creature below.

"I have a lot to thank you for." Bloodstrike's voice was now that an of an adult tom, deep and booming, but his voice was surprisingly lacking in any coarseness. He only spoke first because it was unlikely that Crowspirit knew his adult voice yet, or at least had only heard it in a mixture of other voices at gatherings. "I intend to be the leader of my clan one day and fix all of these things about my clan that you hate so much." Bloodstrike knew that he probably gave away which clan he was in... if a voice coming from a tree hadn't already. "It was all because you accused us of not having spines... That was my first gathering, Crowspirit. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to fight you that day to prove that not all of Skyclan were cowards, and I would have, if we hadn't been at a gathering. I was only an apprentice, so you paid no attention to me or any of the glares I gave you. Well... ready your claws, Crowspirit of Windclan. We're not at a gathering this time... and I am no apprentice!"

Bloodstrike then moved his body to aim himself directly for Crowspirit, undoubtedly flashing a bit of his white chest as he uncovered it from the tree branch. Bloodstrike only hesitated for a moment, probably giving Crowspirit some reaction time especially for a Windclan cat, but Bloodstrike had one more thing to say... one more weapon he could use before fangs and claws.

"I know about your daughter too... I truly am sorry. I can't blame you for being angry, but I can't allow you to think I'm a coward. I am Bloodstrike now, but I will be Bloodstar one day or I will die trying. You may not like me, but you will respect me. Fight well, Windclanner." While Bloodstrike did feel bad about Crowspirit's situation and sympathized with him, his words were meant to be used as a psychological attack. Maybe it would enrage Crowspirit to the point of making mistakes, maybe it would send a pain through his body that would keep him rooted in place, or maybe it would do nothing at all.

Bloodstrike pushed himself off of the oak branch and leaped toward the patches of white spots for his opponent.

And if this turned out to be... not Crowspirit... Whoops!

Bloodstrike used Leaping Bound, dealing 7 damage and -10SP
Crowspirit is pinned for 1 turn

Bloodstrike
45HP / 150SP (-10SP)

Crowspirit
Pinned for 1 Turn
38HP / 160SP (-7HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 11:09

A voice came from above him, and Crowspirit looked up with interest, though he couldn't see anything. He was used to running the moors in the daytime, not finding strange cats in the dark, among trees. He didn't recognize the cat's voice, but based on the fact that he was up in the trees he was likely SkyClan. This thought was confirmed as the other tom explained himself, and though Crowspirit stopped moving, he kept his eyes on where the voice was coming from, not allowing himself to sit or relax. This cat didn't seem enraged, but he wasn't friendly, either.

But the words reached him. The SkyClanner had a point. Perhaps not all SkyClanners were spineless cowards, even if their leader was. A flash of white revealed where the stranger was- Bloodstrike- as he continued to speak.

So he was a worthy opponent. One who decided to fight with honor and for a cause, not out of hatred. That, Crowspirit could appreciate, and it was something he himself had been lacking as of late. "Fight well, WindClanner." So he was going to attack. And Crowspirit would fight to the best of his abilities.

When he sprang, the black and white tom was ready. But he wasn't fast enough, as Bloodstrike dropped like a stone onto him. The wind was knocked out of his lungs, but he had to act quickly, lest he remain trapped. So nearly as the tom landed, Crowspirit pushed upwards forcefully, just enough to unbalance the other tom and get himself free. Once he had regained his paws, he turned to face his attacker, though he was still too out of breath to strike back. "You speak well, Bloodstrike. I cannot deny it is an honor to battle with such an ambitious young tom, for you seem to be quite unlike what I know of your Clanmates."

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 12:21

Bloodstrike landed, which honestly he hadn't been expecting to. He thought for sure a Windclan cat given as much notice as he had would have moved. Alas, Bloodstrike didn't stay atop his opponent for long. He exhaled as Crowspirit kicked him off. He at least managed to minimize any damage that could have been done to his ribcage by exhaling quickly. The words that came from Crowspirit... surprised him. He had been convinced that Crowspirit would be out for vengeance, but right now he actually seemed levelheaded.

"I mistook you for emotional and compulsive. I'm sorry for that. It's an honor for me as well."

And with that, Bloodstrike attacked again. His opponent was winded, but that wouldn't last forever. He darted forward with both claws slashing at Crowspirit. Maybe now his Windclan speed would show itself. The friendly spar with Wildflower had taught him a thing or two about Windclan speed, and Bloodstrike felt he was at least somewhat prepared for it.

Bloodstrike used Rear Up to Slash, causing 11 damage and -15SP

Bloodstrike
45HP / 135SP (-15SP)

Crowspirit
27HP / 160SP (-11HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Bloodstrike on Mon 13 Jul 2020 - 12:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Its -15SP for rear up to slash not 10, sorry! Fixed it!)
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyWed 15 Jul 2020 - 19:20

Crowspirit took in Bloodstrike's words, but mostly he was assessing the situation. It looked like the younger tom was preparing for a slashing move. He could dodge, but that would leave him unbalanced and unable to make another strike as strongly as he could. Alternatively, he could take the blow and return with a fury.

So he stood his ground, bracing through the barrage of claws, before launching forward while Bloodstrike was still unbalanced. He lunged for the SkyClanner, ducking under at the last minute for a belly rake, then using a quick strike against his flank as he came up. He panted, tail lashing with excitement. "You wouldn't have been wrong. But words are... powerful things. They can draw cats out of anger, or throw them in. Finchstar was a- hah- wonderful speaker. You're not very... different from him."

Crowspirit used Half-Turn Belly Rake and Swift Strike, dealing a total of 15 Damage and costing a total of 30 Stamina.

Crowspirit:

27HP / 130SP (-30 SP)

Bloodstrike:
30HP / 135SP (-15 HP)

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyWed 15 Jul 2020 - 19:29

Bloodstrike flinched and let out a big, audible OOF! about being attacked on the belly. Why... why the belly?! Bloodstrike back-pedaled swiftly and grit his teeth as the stinging and aching on his sensitive stomach took hold of him. Still... the words of Crowspirit had him smile, though it was an agonized one. Bloostrike had been complimented by so many other cats from other clans... and yet his own leader had talked down to him and dismissed him... It had to be Spottedstar that was in the wrong then, not him.

"Great Starclan that hurts..." He muttered to himself, but laughed a short laugh immediately after. "I'm glad you praise me so highly. I wasn't expecting this at all after the first time I heard you speak." Bloodstrike sucked in a breath to ready himself for another attack.

He kicked hard off of the ground and launched himself high in the air, a signature of a Skyclan warrior, and came crashing down onto Crowspirit's back. Though he liked the Windclan warrior at this point and was second-guessing his previous judgements, he still had his own honor to uphold. He raked down his back with an unchecked fury.

Bloodstrike used Leap and Hold, dealing 9 damage and -10SP
Crowspirit is stunned for 1 turn

Bloodstrike
30HP / 125SP (-10SP)

Crowspirit
Stunned for 1 turn
18HP / 130SP (-9HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Bloodstrike on Wed 15 Jul 2020 - 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyWed 15 Jul 2020 - 19:29

The member 'Bloodstrike' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) Mistpe10
Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyWed 15 Jul 2020 - 20:02

It surprised Crowspirit, really, just how civil two cats could be while trying to beat each other into crow-food. He hoped that he'd be able to befriend Bloodstrike after this battle, as he was a strong fighter, and the dark tom would rather have the younger as a friend than an enemy.

He leapt again, and before he could react Crowspirit's breath was squashed out of him once again. Claws raked down his back, and he winced, springing up as quickly as he could, like last time. But two jumps onto the back had left the WindClanner weakened and dazed, and it was only by a combination of wriggling and pushing that he managed to get away. "You really have a penchant for flattening cats, don't you? I'm pretty sure you've fought one of my Clanmates before." He tried to shake the dizziness away from his vision, although it didn't leave fast enough.

Crowspirit couldn't take many more hits like that. He had to be faster, although Bloodstrike's last leap had made it difficult to even walk straight. So, as his head cleared, he tensed himself, ready for the next attack.

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyWed 15 Jul 2020 - 20:35

Bloodstrike tried to squish Crowspirit longer, but the wiggly Windclan cat managed to slip out from under him. Jumping to his feet, he chuckled at Crowspirit.

"I'm a very big, very heavy cat. Squishing and sitting on my enemies is my best move." Bloodstrike admitted. And indeed, being six inches taller at the shoulder than the average house cat and weighing twice as much at 20lbs, he was quite large, and still very lean. Why waste energy flailing angrily away at each other when he could just squash them over and over? Go gravity!

"I had a friendly spar with Wildflower. She did very well for a blind cat. That's also how I knew... about you..." In reference to his daughter, now Bloodstrike didn't want to bring it up a second time. Instead he charged forward again and slashed at various spots on Crowspirit's face and body.

He was enjoying Crowspirit's company, but he still had his honor to fight for. No one called him spineless without facing his claws, teeth and his bulk, no matter how much he decided later that he liked the one who initially insulted him.

Bloodstrike used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and -20SP

Bloodstrike
30HP / 105SP (-20SP)

Crowspirit
7HP / 130SP (-11HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 7:16

Ow. By now, Crowspirit’s head was ringing, and Bloodstrike seemed hardly phased. Another hit and he’d be down, so he decided to lunge forward for a last attack. Rearing up onto his hind legs, he brought his claws down on the SkyClan tom’s shoulders. He saved his strength, neglecting to speak so as to take advantage of any feeble hope he had of winning.

Crowspirit used Rear Up To Slash, dealing 11 Damage and costing 15 Stamina.

Crowspirit:
7HP/115SP (-15 SP)

Bloodstrike:
19HP/105SP (-11 HP)

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 8:38

Bloodstrike saw his opportunity to end the fight, as Crowspirit himself was looking pretty winded. Well this is it... I finally did it. I fought for my clan's honor and I'm about to win it. Bloodstrike grit his teeth and moved forward, right into the flurry of claws that raked down his skin and caused blood to run down his body and his legs. Bloodstrike then dropped down low and twisted onto his back to get at Crowspirit's softer underbelly. He slashed out a few times, both with front and back claws before whipping back around onto his feet, leaving his opponent to drop and the fight to end. At least, that was what he was anticipating right now anyway. Maybe Crowspirit would surprise him and get one last shot in. If not, then Bloodstrike would have won and possibly made a new friend...

He wanted to know more about Crowspirit at this point, as this had been the most gentlemanly fight he'd ever experienced. And it was against a Windclan cat... he certainly didn't see this coming.

Bloodstrike used half-turn belly rake, dealing 11 damage and - 20SP

Bloodstrike
19HP / 85SP (-20SP)

Crowspirit
-4HP / 115SP (-11HP) K.O.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 8:52

Sure enough, Bloodstrike retaliated with as much vigor as ever. Crowspirit bit back a yowl as the younger cat dealt his last strikes, and the black tom sunk to the ground. His flanks heaved, running with blood, but he looked up at the SkyClan tom with a grin. “Good.. hah, fight. You’re strong for... someone so... young.” He shook his head, staggering to his paws. Crowspirit didn’t have the strength to continue the fight if he wanted to. Besides, Bloodstrike had won, fair and square.

Wincing, he moved to a more comfortable position, hoping the tabby would be open to conversation. “I hope you can forgive my, uh, antagonism with your friend, Redfall. What started as a misunderstanding on my part led to him attacking my mate at Fourtrees, and that I can’t let go. I don’t know if you have a mate back home, but Spotlake is my life, my everything. Anyways, you’ve shown me that clearly, not all SkyClanners are cowards, and perhaps I should judge the individual, not the Clan.” He kept his gaze on Bloodstrike, not out of tension, but curiosity. He already knew he had nothing to fear from this tom. He had been an honorable opponent, and Crowspirit trusted that honor would carry on to after the battle.

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 17:05

Bloodstrike backed off as soon as Crowspirit's body flopped to the ground. He was done, both of them were. Bloodstrike hid it well he guessed, but he was definitely tired from pulling all of those maneuvers that he had in order to win. This was definitely the first fight he'd had where he'd had the opportunities to use moves known only by his clan. They seemed to work quite well and he would bear this in mind for future opponents. Crowspirit spoke with nothing but good things to say, which put Bloodstrike at ease. He would have helped the warrior up, but he didn't want to risk insulting him by doing so.

The story about Redfall had Bloodstrike narrowing his eyes, at first in confusion, then a slight hint of a smoldering anger. The thought of anyone attacking Smokefeather dulled the pain of his injuries and fed more energy into his body. He could fight until his heart exploded from the intensity of his violence or until he was nothing but tatters to be remembered on the forest floor if his family was ever threatened.

"Redfall attacked your mate over a misunderstanding? What misunderstanding, if I may ask?" He liked Redfall, but he knew that his friend could let his temper run away with him, and unlike Bloodstrike, he had poor control over his mouth. He had heard nothing of any Skyclan warriors attacking any Windclan warriors lately, so this was news to him. Was it recent?

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 11:31

Crowspirit shrugged, turning to lick his wounds. “It was what led you to hold your dislike for me. I was, needless to say, angry at SkyClan at the Gathering for not fighting, not helping to defend my daughter and her choices. I knew Wolfcall stayed, and a few others, but I didn’t think Redfall was among them. I don’t know what led to him fighting Spotlake, but that threw us in too deep. I cannot forgive him, and I would assume he cannot forgive me. Even though she wasn’t badly injured, it was the fact that he was the one to attack her, in a place of peace, that set me against him.” He lifted a paw gingerly, cleaning it. “However it went, I’m sure it was far less courteous than our little skirmish. I don’t know if he was wounded. And, if I’m being frank, I don’t really care.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)   Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Bone, Blade or Nightshade (Crowspirit)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next