Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gone, but never forgotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Gone, but never forgotten Empty
PostGone, but never forgotten

Hi, everyone. I assume many of you have read my other member announcement made a few days ago, the one stating I would be giving up all my characters but Honeysong. Well, I've considered things, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't think I'll really be able to keep up with her MC responsibilities -- especially with aspen's Sagelight having been temporarily banned from medicine cat practices at the time of this announcement. I'm already lugging behind on my MC duties anyway, and it's just so hard to gather up enough inspiration and motivation to keep on going.

For the time being, until I feel better with the idea of continuing, I will be retiring roleplaying on WCC. I'll still be on the Discord server, though, in case anyone still wants to talk to me.

Asterspark will still die and Angel and Sparkfire will still run off together, but Honeysong will also go missing from SkyClan. She won't be dead, though; if I do decide to return one day, she will return back home to her Clan. I guess we could just say she'll be trapped in limbo.

Now, straying away from all that, I just wanted to say thank you all SO much for all the love, fun, and support you have shown me over the couple years since I've joined. All the people who have come and gone since my arrival, I will always be grateful to you. You all have helped me in your own special ways in making my time here truly remarkable. I still can't believe I was able to become both ShadowClan's leader and SkyClan's medicine cat, that still boggles my mind!

I also want to give a special thanks to RainyHeart, Ash, Jay Bird, Sunlit, Holly, Kade, Ice, Cays, Mosspelt, Aspen, and so many other wonderful people for helping me, whether they be through plot developments, teaching me the ropes, and just all-around being amazing people. To those who have meant just as much to me but have been excluded from this small list, please forgive me. I've met a lot of wonderful people through this site, and it would be nearly impossible to list all of them off the top of my head, but please know that I love each and every single one of you!

I hope I'll be able to talk to you all again soon. May StarClan light your paths. Kisses

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gone, but never forgotten :: Comments

Green'Heart
Re: Gone, but never forgotten
Post Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 8:04 by Green'Heart
I'm so sad that I can't go on discord, cause you're really nice and helped me learn about the systems and how to use them, and I want to be able to talk to you! Ah, next year, I guess. Goodbye, good friend! Hopefully I'll be able to see you next year, goodbye!
Grizzly
Post Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 8:56 by Grizzly
I'm glad you're doing what's best for your mental health and well-being. Take care of yourself, Yosh! If you ever want to come back, we'll be here! <3
Aspen
Post Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 13:24 by Aspen
We'll miss you Yosh!! Stay safe, may StarClan light your path <3
Anonymous
Post Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 13:36 by Guest
love you yosh <3 im glad we have had time to rp together over the years!
deer
Post Fri 10 Jul 2020 - 4:11 by deer
Hey Yosh! I’ve never really met you, or interacted, but I always admired your writing and I wish you the best of luck in life. <3
Spooksjolly
Post Fri 10 Jul 2020 - 6:52 by Spooksjolly
You'll be missed! Stay safe!
Emberglow
Post Fri 10 Jul 2020 - 11:37 by Emberglow
be safe in your non-cat-related endeavors! we'll miss you! ♡
Post  by Sponsored content

Gone, but never forgotten

Page 1 of 1