Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2020

Go down 
+24
WildHunt
cotton
Ice
kjSage
Emberglow
Mosspelt
deer
JJ
Aspen
Chickenwing
Peridot
Frostfur
Ceryn
Tara
Sun
Cays
Spooksjolly
rhindon
Ankle
Holly
Maple
Reaper King
Honey Badger
Grizzly
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

July Gathering 2020 Empty
PostSubject: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 8:27

July Gathering 2020 LittleReadyGangesdolphin-size_restricted

Hot, dry heat built throughout the day, sending many a feverish cat running for their dens to escape the leering sun as it held the forest in its burning grasp. The only solace were the creeks and rivers; it was the only place where cats and prey alike could stand to endure the rising temperatures. As the sun dipped below the vast expanse of mountains beyond the clans, the heat dwindled into warmth, and then further into cool. Now, with the full moon high above them, Fourtrees was bathed in light, and the muggy humidity clung to their coats as they made their journeys to the center of the forest.

(As always, please wait for your clan leader to arrive before posting with your characters.)
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 10:30

Flintstar lumbered into the clearing, his Clan faithfully following him. His ears were slightly pulled back, his expression harder to read than usually. He had recently found out how terrible his amount of fur was in this heat-stricken temperature. At least his Clan thrived in the colder nights but he had easily found out on the day where sleep wouldn't come easily to him... He was not thrilled by the heatwave that had come with Greenleaf. He shook his head, hating how the humid weather was clinging to his pelt as he jumped up onto the Greatrock, taking his spot as he waited for the other Clans to arrive.

July Gathering 2020 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 10:41

Batpaw was excited. He finally was attending his first gathering. The tall skinny tom had missed out on the last one due to a random illness that struck him, and honestly his time in the medicine den, reminded him of his early days with Mothglow.

As the clearing grew closer so did his urge to run around and explore the new territory with wonder in his eyes but he couldn't. This wasn't Shadowclan territory, he didn't want anyone to see him as weak, so he steeled himself. Carrying himself diligently, standing tall. He kept his eyes narrowed, trying to show he wasn't one to be messed with. He wanted Shadowclan to be proud of him.

ooc: Batpaw is open to talk!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 11:08

Ivystar made her way into the clearing at a rather quick pace, her tail swishing from side to side. With Jaypaw officially an apprentice, she'd been far more antsy than usual. Even with Honeytongue as his mentor, she was still uneasy- there were far too many opportunities for him to get into trouble, or hurt. She wanted the best for him, but now, she was unsure of what that was. She let her tail brush Honeytongue and Stormbringer's back lightly before parting ways with them, trailing just behind Flintstar as he leaped up onto the rock.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 13:29

Honeytongue couldn't say the last time she had been so excited for a Gathering. It had been quite the surprise when Ivystar had pulled her to the side one day to explain a conversation that she had with Flintstar. She...She wasn't sure why the thought had never come to her, to think about her half-siblings that Thornstar had. ...Maybe because it had been such a painful reminder for a long time, of her father's betrayal but... She missed having family. She had a new found one with Ivystar and Stormbringer but it wasn't the same as having blood family that remained...And even if they lived in ShadowClan, she couldn't help but be happy to have siblings once again.

She padded close to her mates, eyes focused on the Great Rock where she could already see the imposing ShadowClan leader waiting for the others to arrive. She sighed softly, giving Ivystar a smile as the leader brushed her tail across her back before she leaped onto the rock. With only ShadowClan and RiverClan here... She supposed this was the best time to maybe try to talk to the large tom. So with a deep breath, she raised her head toward the rock. "Flintstar! Do you have a moment?"

----------------

Flintstar was a bit relieved that the first to arrive was RiverClan. He hadn't found the...Courage to tell his siblings about Honeytongue, their paternal sibling. He still wasn't sure how to bring it up, to explain his reasoning to find out if they had any family on their father's side left. Perhaps it would be best to bring it up with Freckleface, she was much better at dealing with people than he was. Perhaps she would have good advice... He dipped his head to Ivystar as the leader joined him, before his ears perked as his name being called by an unfamiliar voice.

He pushed himself to his paws, padding to the edge of the Great Rock as he peered down. There was a pale yellow she-cat staring up at him, her green eyes glimmering in the faint moonlight. He stood there in confusion for a few heartbeats before it hit him. "...Honeytongue, I presume?" he meowed.

"That would be me. I want to talk to you, if you don't mind."

He paused as he glanced over his shoulder at Ivystar. "...I will be right back," he meowed as he jumped down from the rock. He straightened up with a shake of his pelt, taking a moment to study the she-cat before him. She was lean, clearly built for speed - both on land and in the water. Her pelt was sleek, faint stripes marking her body as she titled her head with a smile. "...So?"

-----------------

"So," Honeytongue echoed, staring up at the large leader. She hadn't been so...Close to the ShadowClan leader before and hadn't been expecting to see how large he actually was. He was fearsome looking, with the nasty scar on his leg and his neutral expression. She couldn't tell at all what he was thinking but...Well, she assumed he wasn't that bad of a cat. She could do this. "Ivystar told me that you were asking about me - or...Well, my family in any case. ...Torrentstar's and Thornstar's kits still live?"

"...I'm not sure what you mean by that," he retorted, his voice taking on a slight sharp edge to it. "Of course they do, they are proud ShadowClan apprentices - although they should be warriors soon enough."

Honeytongue gave him a soft smile, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to suggest anything. Its just...I guess I never really heard of them again after what happened between my father and Thornstar. I suppose I just assumed the worse after her death," she admitted, ears slicking back slightly. "I...Also guess I am just a bit surprised that you were curious about me."

-----------------

Flintstar huffed, glancing away. "Curious is...Not the right word, I suppose. They have only ever known a little of Thornstar's side - myself and Sparkfire," he meowed. There was so much of their family they would never get to meet - Dacedream, Frostpaw... They hadn't even gotten the chance to meet Dappleshine and learn of their family outside of ShadowClan. "But family has always been important to Thornstar and they do know who their father truly is. But...We do not bring it up but I do not want them to be...Ashamed. Think they are less because of it. They are loyal and that is what matters."

"So you want them to meet me. Get a chance to meet their RiverClan side."

The leader's ears perked up as he turned his attnetion back to Honeytongue. The she-cat seemed...Happy, relaxed as her eyes met his. He was a bit surprised, he had thought that perhaps she would hold something against Thornstar - it seemed most cats took betrays like that rather seriously. "...Would you? I do not know what it would mean to them but..."

--------------

A small laugh escaped Honeytongue as she grinned at the leader. "I'll give it a shot, Flintstar. Family has meant a lot to me as well but since Torrentstar died, I've been alone. Getting a chance to meet my half-siblings is...Amazing. I'm happy that they are doing well. I'll try to see if I can spot them around the Gathering, alright?" She paused to glance behind her at the cats that were still fanning out and getting their spots. There was no chance that she would end up finding them when she had no idea what they looked like...But maybe once WindClan arrived, she could try to rope Dappleshine into helping her look. "Anyways, I'll leave you do doing your leader things," she purred as she turned, before she paused. "Give Ivystar my love, alright?" With that, she padded away to start her search.

--------------

"...Al...Right?"

Flintstar titled his head, watching as Honeytongue started to weave between cats. That...Went alright? At least, he hoped it did. He sighed, a little confused on her final words as he turned and jumped onto the Great Rock. Well, at least his...Goal had been complete. His siblings would get the chance to meet their half-sibling from RiverClan. With that worry off of his mind, he could focus on the matters of the Gathering itself. He sighed, taking his seat again.

"...Honeytongue told me to...Uh, give you her love," he suddenly meowed, giving Ivystar a bit of an awkward look. "I have no idea what that means as she gave me nothing."

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 17:04

Stormbringer padded close to her two mates, her pelt brushing their's every so often, but she didn't mind. She liked to show her affection for them in small ways. Once they had reached the clearing the deputy followed Ivystar to the rock stopping to take her spot at the base of the large stone. Her amber eyes watching Honeytongue approach the Shadowclan leader. Stormbringer couldn't help but watch the two interact before turning her attention away. It wasn't her business, that was a matter between blood. She just hoped it would make her mate happier to know her half siblings. Amber eyes turned to the crowd waiting on the other clans to arrive.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 19:43

It was alone that Mothglow padded into the clearing of Fourtrees, and alone that she took her place where the medicine cats gathered. Despite that, there was just enough distance from her apprentice's disappearance that the smile on her face was genuine - it had been a pleasant day, and so far it seemed to be a pleasant night. Not every Gathering would end in bloodshed or shouting matches, after all. At least a few of them had to be normal for the rest to seem so strange.

(Mothglow is, as usual, open to talk!)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyWed 1 Jul 2020 - 19:51

Streamtail sighed in obvious relief as she stepped into the shade of Fourtrees. The green leaf nights were much cooler than the sun-rises. Brushing against her mate, Applefang, she padded into the clearing, choosing a good spot to settle down before waiting for the leaders to start speaking. Maybe she would interact with a few of her Clanmates...

((Streamtail is open to talk to!))

Ebonysong padded into the Gathering yet again, letting out a huff of breath. It was a relief that her fur wasn’t very thick. Greenleaf would be torture with thick fur. As she stared up at Flintstar, she instantly felt sympathy to her leader. Flintstar was very giant and had very thick fur. That must be so uncomfortable... ShadowClan didn’t have much of a source of water like RiverClan did. Ebonysong supposed that RiverClan was the only Clan that was handling the heat well.

((Ebonysong is open to talk to!))

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 10:31

As he led WindClan into Fourtrees at a steady walk, Ravenstar decided he’d never been so glad to see the moon. Aside from the tunnels—which wouldn’t be worth the risk even if the sun itself fell on him—WindClan’s territory offered little in the way of shelter, and though he’d shed the last of his leaf-bare coat a while ago, his long, dark fur held heat like a den’s walls. His shorter-haired Clanmates weren’t much better off. Even the Gorge, while as dangerous as ever, seemed shallower. Ravenstar didn’t remember the previous greenleaf being this warm. Still, he’d found a bright side to this; he could finally forget about any would-be floods, at least for now. As it was, he had enough on his mind tonight—Clovertwist, to be specific. He’d seen resolve in the silver tom’s eyes. It hovered at the forefront of his mind, before all the names he’d be saying soon (a much shorter list this time) and his half-planned conversation starters, and yet again, he wished there had been time to ask.

The Great Rock was mercifully cool and dry beneath his paws. Ravenstar shook out his pelt for what felt like the twentieth time. The odd clinging sensation lingered. ”Hey Flintstar, Ivystar. Good to see you.” As he sat down in his place, fighting the urge to sprawl out across the stone, he cast a sympathetic grimace toward Flintstar. RiverClan could swim, and ThunderClan and SkyClan had plenty of trees to hide under, but all he knew of ShadowClan’s territory was what he’d seen from across the Thunderpath. Maybe it was shadier than it looked.

ooc: snowflight will be here Soon + thrushpaw is staying home

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Fri 3 Jul 2020 - 12:44; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 10:53

Haypaw froze on the cusp of the clearing as Ravenstar stepped into the clearing, her eyes widening at the site of already so many cats. She couldn't deny that she had been a little terrified to join the Gathering after everything she had heard about it. Sure things had apparently been calm at the last one but after tales of death and sorrow following so many she was...A bit wary. She swallowed, before she took in a deep breath and forced herself to fall in line with her Clanmates and entered the clearing proper. She had been given a run down of what a Gathering was normally like, she was just expected to maybe try to find somebody to talk to. That seemed...Simple enough. Her eyes fell toward the large rock where she could see Ravenstar taking his seat, flanked by two cats that she didn't recognize in the slightest. So those were the other leaders... Her ears slicked back as she glanced around, trying to focus on the less imposing cats that were littered around the clearing.

A young black cat - perhaps about her age - caught her attention. With a little bit of hope that this Gathering wouldn't be hopelessly awkward, she bounded over. "Um...Hello there! My name is Haypaw. What is your..." she drifted off as she caught the serious look on the apprentice's face, made even more striking by the fangs that poked from his mouth. She stood there, rooted to the spot as she tried to figure out if she had made a mistake choosing to talk to this cat in particular but hide it with a soft smile, hoping that the fellow apprentice was a nice cat.

OOC: Haypaw is speaking with Batpaw~

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 11:10

Nightwolf padded into the gathering. The greenleaf sun had been cruel on his black fur, so much so that he spent most of his time in the shade of the willow trees, often deciding to go hunting at dawn and dusk. The tom sat down and looked around for someone to talk to. He spotted the cat who he had fought alongside against the rightous few and ran up to her. "Hi! I'm Nightwolf! We fought against that mean starclan cat together!"

Spotlake followed behind Ravenstar and sat down, wrapping her fluffy calico tail around her paws.

OOC: Nightwolf is talking to Ebonysong! Spotlake is open to talk to.

Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2454

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 11:22

Oakstar padded into the clearing. His pelt was cleaner, his step was higher, but he still looked shaggy. His eyes roamed the clearing while he led his clan into it. He spotted the three leaders, and flicked his tail in the familiar signal that granted the cats behind him freedom to move within the gathering, while he hobbled forwards to meet them. His gait lopsided from his hind leg. The great rock loomed over him.

He clenched his jaw. He made it up the last gathering, and he could do it again. He gathered himself, let his weight settle beneath him before he leapt. Claws scratched at the rock beneath his paws while he scrambled to find a grip. He landed with a grunt at the base of the rock. His claws stung from the effort while he sat down at the bottom of the stone. His breathing laboured in short, heavy pants from the exertion of the attempt. A low pit of foreboding grew in his stomach.

He knew he was old… but now even the great rock was too high. His ears flattened while he gathered himself. One last attempt. With a mighty leap, he felt his forepaws touch the top of the stone. He attempted to drag himself up the smooth surface while his back legs trembled. Amber eyes flashed in agony when his injured leg took too much weight, but he pushed through the pain to reach the summit. This should have been easy.

"Greetings… Ravenstar, Ivystar, Flintstar… " He panted. His limbs trembled and ached from the effort. He curled them beneath him, let himself lay down among the leaders he trusted.

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 16:37

Spottedstar wanted to be here. For the first time ever, the distant SkyClan leader desperately wanted to be at the Gathering on the off chance that he would find someone specific. He arrived much sooner than usual and was surprised to see all the other Clans already present, but cats were still filtering in from all sides. It was as though they'd almost arrived in unison. He gave the signal to enter to SkyClan and joined the crowd. The spotted leader saw Oakstar and started towards him, halting when he realized the older tomcat had just fallen from an attempt up the Great Rock. Spottedstar's faint smile dropped from his scarred mouth. Would he be able to make it up? Then the dark tabby pulled his way up before Spottedstar could even say anything, be it words of encouragement or mocking laughter. No matter. Oakstar was not Spottedstar's target. Instead, he surveyed the base of the rock where the medicine cats gathered. Had she skipped out on this Gathering as well?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
July Gathering 2020 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 16:42

Bloodstrike refused to fall far behind his leader or the others. He kept pace with Spottedstar, albeit a few strides behind him out of respect. Bloodstrike also noticed Oakstar's failed attempt to get to the Great Rock. He didn't know Oakstar, so initially felt nothing more than some concern purely because it was another cat that appeared to be struggling. Once he finally made it up, Bloodstrike would shoot him an encouraging nod, if he should look in his direction.

Until then, Bloodstrike would stand in the clearing with the other warriors and wait. He remembered to keep his head up and his shoulders back. A confident but stoic look was plastered onto his expression.

Bloodstrike is open for conversation!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 EmptyThu 2 Jul 2020 - 22:44

Addershade followed his clanmates into the gathering. He wasn't in the best of moods tonight, but he'd also felt strangely restless, and hadn't wanted to just hang back in camp. And though he disliked the gatherings themselves, he admittedly liked feeling like he was in the loop as to what was going on in the other clans. After all, trouble in another clan could easily turn into trouble for his own; and the RiverClan warrior loathed feeling unprepared for danger.

He found what looked like a good spot and sat down. The dark-pelted tom began absently running his paw over the side of his head, not really conscious he was doing it. Though the wound from his unfortunate run-in with that aggravated goose had fully healed, it had, as he had thought it might, left a bit of a scar. He had found himself starting to pick up the habit of running his paw over the marking when he was worried and idle; which he very often was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshcloud entered the gathering alongside the rest of ShadowClan, trying his best to looking upbeat and energetic, perhaps overdoing it to the point that he looked less "happy to be there" and more vaguely delirious; which, in all honesty, was not so far off the mark of reality. He used to love coming to gatherings, seeing all the cats from the different clans together in one place...but he found himself incapable of that same feeling of unabashed joy at being here, with all these new faces and all their individual stories and lives. More than that-- he'd lost that feeling entirely, it seemed. The forest and the clans had all, at the very least, begun making the journey towards recovering from the turmoil that lay in their recent pasts, but Marshcloud....hadn't, not really. He'd always been emotional, felt things so deeply-- and normally those emotions had all been positive. Their intensity had often kept him afloat through things that should have left lasting scars on him. But it seemed that finally his optimism had met its match. And now that it was lost, it was proving enormously difficult to regain.

But oh well-- he was here, and he'd do his best to try and force himself to enjoy it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nettlefire followed Oakstar into the clearing, heading straight for her place with the other deputies.

"Good evening," she said politely, sitting down near those that were already there. As she took her own spot, she found her bright green gaze shifting over to her father struggling to take his. Concern flashed across her face. Even after he had finally made it to the top, she was unable to fully dispel the worry from her expression, and she found herself shooting a few more glances at the group of leaders. She took in a sharp breath, and adjusted her position absently, concern coiling itself around in her gut.

OOC: Addershade and Marshcloud are both open to talk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2020   July Gathering 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2020
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next