Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:40 am

Apollo padded along a sunlit alley-way, every now and then tasting the air for prey. He pricked his ears as he heard a sparrow chitter quietly as it landed on a nearby fence. Instinctively dropping down, he crept closer to the sparrow, who was intent on something on the other side of the fence. Slightly wiggling his haunches, he sprang, batting the bird down and ending it with a swift blow to the neck.

The lean tom trotted to the edge of the fence, halting to eat in a shady patch under a small oak tree. Tasting the air once more for danger, he dug into the sparrow, his long fangs ripping the flesh. When Apollo finished, he rose to his paws and stretched, relishing the warmth of summer in his pelt. Bunching his muscles, the tom sprang to the top of the picket-fence, looking out at the twoleg gardens. He carefully padded along the fence, then, as he reached the twoleg nest, he leaped atop of the roof. Scrambling to the very top, he sat and gazed out at the endless rows of twoleg nests. The green gardens and yards glimmered around them, fences guarding the precious plants and grasses. He watched a bright colored truck roll by on the road nearby.

Sighing, he lie down and let his tail dangle over the edge of the roof. Stretching once more and curling up a bit, he drifted off into a light doze.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:26 am

The slender drifter had remained near the upwalker settlement for a while, letting her ginger-cream pelt become familiar to some of the regular housecats there as she meandered through the yards and paths. It wasn't as exciting as the forest, but after learning what had become of Morningdove, Summer suspected she might be wise to take a break from the Clans' peculiar lifestyle and threats - at least until the freshness of recent events subsided. She didn't really mind; the settlement, a maze of upwalker homes, had its own excitement. She'd enjoyed a night of causing some mischief for a few dogs in their windows, and a sunny day greeted a satisfied and weary Summer. She'd dozed off underneath a bush tucked between a wooden fence and a little house, and the sound of some gentle scrabbling caught her attention at one point.... but not enough to raise her head.

When Summer did at last open her eyes a short while later, a shadow drifted lazily back and forth over her face, and she blinked a few times before letting her gaze scan her surroundings. She spotted the source of the peculiar darkness swiftly; a dark striped tail dangled lightly over the edge of a roof. I wonder how long they've been there? Summer thought to herself, casually and without concern getting her feet beneath her. Either they missed me or they weren't concerned about me. Perhaps I'll find out. The lean drifter stood beneath the bush then, stretching and arching her back up to feel her muscles ease up and awaken after their nap. The foliage rustled on her back, but she wasn't concerned. The drifter slowly moved out from under the bush, glancing up to the roof for a moment. She couldn't see the rest of the cat - still only the tail. She turned to the wooden fence and coiled her muscles, springing up gracefully and gaining her balance and footing swiftly.

Summer turned towards the upwalker home and turned her gaze toward the roof again, the sun illuminating the gloss of her pale fur and the depth of her sky blue eyes. She took in the sight of the dark-limbed tom with a starkly contrasting white body; his eyes were shut in a sleeping mask of a brown face. The drifter smiled delightedly, her ginger plume of a tail sweeping behind her as she sat on the fencing, content to simply watch the stranger until they addressed her.

One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:37 am

(Wow, I love your roleplay style!)

The tom had eventually shifted in his sleep, his slender tail flicking as he slowly awoke. Keeping his eyes closed, the sleek cat rose to his paws and stretched, lazily shaking out his fur.

Opening his eyes, his bright-emerald gaze landed on a beautiful pale colored she-cat, sitting and watching him. The tom blinked calmly and licked a dark paw, running it over a torn ear- which looked like it had been mauled at one point. "Hello. How long have you just been watching me?" He teased, though his voice was gentle. The loner rose to his paws and began licking his paw again, running it over his ruffled-from-sleep chest fur underneath his bandanna.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:04 am

Summer herself had begun to doze ever so slightly, pale blue eyes narrowing against the daylight, when she glimpsed the tom shifting. Immediately her eyes opened fully to watch him stir, her tail waving gently behind her with contentment while he awoke. The brown-and-white tom stretched on the tips of his toes, revealing a vibrant cloth accessory around his neck, and at length opened his eyes. The green gaze landed on Summer’s face immediately, and the drifter she-cat’s face immediately softened, warming with a smile and a glimmer of mischief. He didn’t seem alarmed by her presence, but he clearly hadn’t been expecting her. She watched him casually draw a paw up to straighten out his chest fur and answered with playful vagueness, ”Oh, just long enough.” She took in all she could of the physical display he gave, trying to distinguish who this cat might be. He seemed friendly enough, and relaxed, so perhaps she’d find out. Summer stood, balancing herself on the fence as she faced the roof. ”You picked a good place to rest, darling; it looks comfortable up there.” There was an unspoken request to join him implied with the interest of her tone.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:27 pm

(I can't say enough how I love your detailed style and friendliness of your character! But, sadly, I had to get rid of Apollo to make my new character. I would absolutely love to do a roleplay with you with one of my other characters. Sorry, and thanks! ^^)
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:52 pm

ooc; Oh. Alright then. Thanks for letting me know.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:57 pm

Sorry 'bout that ^^''!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)   One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

One's Summer is Another's Greenleaf (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1