Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greenleaf evening (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

Greenleaf evening (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Greenleaf evening (OPEN)   Greenleaf evening (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 20:15

Pebblepaw relaxed under the falling evening sun, looking up at the pink orange clouds. She wished she knew where Egret was, It would be perfect to share prey with her long-time friend watching the sunset. She heaved herself up to go get a plump mouse for the elders. When she returned from their den she got herself a nice, juicy frog.

:3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Greenleaf evening (OPEN)   Greenleaf evening (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 20:43

Rowanpaw dropped by the freshly-stocked Fresh-Kill pile, nosing through it before selecting a plump sparrow- a rare find. He settled down next to Pebblepaw and mewed a greeting. "How's training?" He yawned. "Silentstorm says it's almost time for my assessment, what about you?"

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Greenleaf evening (OPEN)   Greenleaf evening (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 21:23

" It's going well, but slow, after a bit of sharing tongues with the others, would you like to go hunting?" she mewed, "I feel as fat and lazy as a kittypet since I hunted today where a stupid one disrupted my close catch of a crow, and scared it off. Good thing I taught it one fox of a lesson!" she added with disgust and pride at the same time

:3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Greenleaf evening (OPEN)   Greenleaf evening (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 22:05

Rowanpaw nodded eagerly. "Sure, I'd love to!" He mewed. "We can show the others that we're ready to be warriors."
He flicked his ears, finishing off the sparrow before moving on to grooming his handsome reddish-brown fur.

PostSubject: Re: Greenleaf evening (OPEN)   Greenleaf evening (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenleaf evening (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1