Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:20 am

After hearing some every cat that Greenleaf let during the night to make dirt and never came back, Duskfall decided it was to hold a meeting. After the recent death of Redpaw, and Riverclan's murder of Shinepaw in a border scuffle, he feared the worst had happened to the grey tom. If there was the smallest chance that the tom lived, he had to know. So he yowled for the clan to get together, planning to send out a patrol to look for him.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:32 am

Blazingheart padded to beneath the highrock. He was going to find his son, no matter what. If he had been killed, Blazingheart was going to avenge his life. Nobody killed a child of his without paying...even that snake that killed his daughter died from Blazingheart (because that totally happened for sure).

Stormpaw joined her grandpa at the base of the highrock. If they were going to run into some Riverclan cats, she was going to rip their throats out. This was gonna be fun.

Soaringpaw followed Stormpaw and sat down next to her.

Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] Image13

Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 am

Littlefang padded out, a little frantic. It wasn't like it for someone to just... Disappear. He sighed and walked up near Blazingheart, and sat down.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:11 am

Hollyberry padded over to her mate, pacing. "I hope we find him..." she mewed, her eyes trained on the ground below her.

Batpaw, still in shock that his brother had gone missing, padded numbly out of the apprentices den, eyes blank and dull. "No... he couldn't have been killed.." he whispered, tail dragging on the ground.

Sweetpaw followed her uncle, fear gnawing on the inside of her belly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:22 am

"Thunderclan, I gather you all here today to speak of Greenleaf's disappearance. He was last heard leaving camp to make dirt but never returned. I ask for five volunteers to track his scent and find out what happened to him." Duskfall spoke from his place on High Rock, looking over everyone with concern about the recent string of disappearances. But Greenleaf was a fine warrior, strong. He prayed to Starclan nothing ill befell him.

Frostpaw looked on with concern, when she heard Batpaw speak, she turned and whispered. "We don't know yet. We can have hope."

OOC: Greenleaf was hit by a car in WC territory, he went there to find his mate Meadowfall before she gave birth. Please don't start a diplomatic situation with WC, just fine out and come back really. We have too many enemies to risk pissing off WC. And maybe find out about the half-clan kits by the scent in the area?
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:45 am

Goldenpaw stood up. "I volenteer. I would like to track Greenleaf's scent." She meowed, embarassed.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:43 am

OOC: Sounds good.

Littlefang stood up. "I volunteer as tribute!" He said. Greenleaf was his friend, and he would find him at all costs.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 am

"I need to work on my tracking..." Goldenpaw meowed quietly. She sighed. "If only I did more training."

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:18 am

"I'm going," Blazingheart said sternly, standing up. His son can't be dead...his adopted son. Geenleaf didn't even know he was adopted, how could he die with so many things hidden from him?

Stormpaw looked at her dad. "I'll go," she said, standing up next to him. She looked back over at Soaringpaw.

"I'll stay here," the tabby purred to her. "I've got my paws full by helping expand the apprentice's den and comforting Frozenflame for his brother's disappearance." He didn't mention that he was also going to go and visit Coalpaw later. "You go ahead."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Without missing a beat, Hollyberry leaped up, eyes filled with a fiery determination. "I'll also go." she mewed, thinking of her adopted son.

Batpaw was just about to open her mouth to speak when his mother took his place. He smiled sadly, knowing that if he was still alive, he would have friends and kin to care for him.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Goldenpaw waited around. "Okay, I think you have 5 volenteers..." She meowed. She stood up, happily and proudly. I hope I can help find Greenleaf... Goldenpaw thought, franticly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:32 am

"Thank you for pointing that out, Goldenpaw." Duskfall purred in amusement at the apprentice's comment. "Very well, Blazingheart, Hollyberry, Littlefang, Goldenpaw and Stormpaw, you are tasked with tracking Greenleaf's scent, but do not stray into another clan's territory. We don't need a war over this. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 am

"Yes, Duskfall," purred Blazingheart. The tom stood up and lead the way out of camp, taking charge of the patrol. It was his son, of course, so this should be his patrol.

Stormpaw nodded a good-bye to her beloved uncle before she stood up and padded after her grandfather. She was ready for an adventure.

OOC: should we make a new thread or just do it here?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 am

OOC: You choose.

"May Starclan guide your path." Duskfall called out solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]   Finding Greenleaf [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Greenleaf [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: