Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Empty
PostSubject: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptyWed 17 Jun 2020 - 10:42

Daisybloom, to her complete amazement, had been asked to lead Sunpaw to the Moonstone. It was crazy to think that she would be doing it. What if she got lost? What if they got hurt? But she had walked the path to Highstones many times, and Mossbloom’s confidence had assured her. Waking up this morning, she grabbed the herbs she had eaten quite a few times now, and swallowed some, then grabbed some for the apprentice to have. As she stepped out of the den, the bundle of herbs in her jaw, she looked at the sunlight starting to trickle in. Then she turned. Quietly, as to not wake up the other apprentices, she found the one in question. ”Sunpaw..” she nudged the she-cat tentatively. ”It’s time to go to Highstones.” After that, she walked out of the small den, letting the golden colored apprentice stand, and meet her in the clearing. The camp was quiet, serene. Only the noise of whistling birds. It was peaceful, and nice. Sometimes the hustle-bustle was overwhelming.

Sunpaw soon stepped out, joining her. ”Ok. So, you’ll have to have some of these herbs...” she started, but the realization of what she was actually about to do set in. She became nervous, her eyes growing large. Turning around, she took a few deep breaths. I can do this. I’ll have to, some day, when Mossbloom is...gone. I need to do it before then, to get used to it. she thought, before turning back a round with an embarrassed face. ”They are kinda bitter, though. Once you’re ready, we can leave.” she said. It pained her to think that her mentor wouldn’t be around someday, but it was true. And the younger medicine cat would have to do these on her own, even train an apprentice, eventually.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Characters : [{S}unpaw {B}umblekit
Clan/Rank : {S}ThunderClan apprentice {B}RiverClan kit
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptyFri 19 Jun 2020 - 1:44

Sunpaw immediately padded out of the apprentice’s den, reaching Daisybloom. Nodding, she quickly devoured the bitter herbs to not taste the flavor. Screwing up her nose, she turned towards the medicine cat. “Should we leave now?” Sunpaw didn’t know who she was going to meet, but the orange apprentice was hopeful that it would be her friend, Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptyFri 19 Jun 2020 - 8:31

Daisybloom watched the apprentice eat the herbs, her nose scrunching up in disgust. She revered her Moonstone Journey. And her medicine cat apprentice ceremony, and her medicine cat ceremony. They had all been similar, but so different at the same time. She nodded. ”Yeah, that’s good. I’ll...I’ll lead the way.” she said nervously. Taking a deep breath in, she set off on the path towards Highstones.

~ Time Skip ~

Luckily for the two of them, it was a nice day. Sun shined down, through the forest canopy, landing on their pelts. Soon they had reached the entrance, and she stopped, watching as the apprentice stopped beside her. ”Uh..ok. So, if you want to ask anything, go ahead, or if you just wanna go...” her tail vaguely flailed in the direction of the tunnels. She was happy she had made it here, but still nervous. She would soon walk through the tunnels with Sunpaw, and then Starclan would give the apprentice a message. Whatever they would tell her. It was a miracle, really.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 0:01

Sunpaw nodded at the medicine cat, before taking a deep breath, and walked towards the Moonstone carefully. “Dear StarClan, please let me see someone I know...” With that, Sunpaw pressed her nose towards the Moonstone harder than required. “Ouch...” With that last word said, she slipped into the clutches of sleep...
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 0:10

Moonlight prodded Sunpaw's flank with a forepaw. "Hey, wake up!" she screeched into the ginger apprentice's ear, knowing it would annoy Sunpaw. "You're in StarClan now. Look around, do whatever," she continued, impatient to talk to her friend. Moonlight had been killed by some vicious fox before she could see her friend become a warrior. She wanted to do everything she could to perhaps lessen the guilt inside her chest that she would only be able to watch from the skies when Sunpaw received her warrior name. "So," she mewed, settling back comfortably on her haunches. "Is there anything you want to ask me?"

Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Downlo10 Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Downlo15 Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 0:18

Sunpaw opened her eyes and immediately regretted it. A familiar black fluff of fur was screeching at her ear and Sunpaw jumped up in surprise and annoyance. “Moooonnnliiiiiggggghhhhttttt!” The ginger apprentice shrieked in more excitement than annoyance. Sunpaw nudged her friend a little harder than usual. “Yes, I do have a question...WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?! Willowheart is DYING of grief! I am too!” Sunpaw screeched in annoyance of her friend leaving her. Taking a deep breath, she calmed down. “How’s StarClan?”
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 0:35

Moonlight smacked a paw none-too-gently on Sunpaw's head. "Calm down, mouse-brain! You think I wanted to die?" she snapped in mock anger, although she did feel a bit of resentment - towards the fox that killed her, of course. "Wait," she froze, her gaze intent on Sunpaw's, ignoring the apprentice's last question. "Willowheart is grieving? What happened? Surely me dying can't be that bad?!" she snarled. She started pacing back and forth, her body tense. Suddenly her head whipped back towards the ginger apprentice. "You tell her to cheer up," she growled. "I won't have my friend getting depressed then trying to kill herself to see me or something." In her head, she was already thinking of plans to visit Willowheart in a dream to knock some sense into her friend.

Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Downlo10 Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Downlo15 Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 0:42

Sunpaw sighed. “Unfortunately...well, her best friend and mentor both dying hit her hard. I’m not sure of her intentions...but she uh...is not doing that well. Anyways...how did it feel being a warrior? I mean, I know you didn’t get a lot of time being one...just asking.” Sunpaw blushed in embarrassment, feeling a bit rude to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 1:07

Moonlight stopped and sat down, though her tail still twitched in agitation. "I see," she murmured. "I thought she was a bit off. I've been watching from up here, you know," she added. When Sunpaw asked a question about being a warrior, Moonlight almost sighed in relief that the topic about Willowheart was over. She tilted her head thoughtfully, thinking hard. Memories and thoughts floated to the front of her mind, but it was hard to put them into words and explain. "Ah, well, being a warrior is just... uhh, more freedom? You get more freedom to do stuff you want to do. Like hunting, patrols, stuff like that. But you have more responsibilities, too. Like, defending the clan with your life, hunting for the clan, patrolling, I think." Moonlight shrugged. "I didn't really get used to it much before I died." Noticing Sunpaw's embarrassment, she smiled and purred, "Don't worry. everyone dies someday, and I can still see you from here."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 3:31

Sunpaw shifted around uncomfortably, sighing softly. “Well then...I don’t have much to say...anything else you would like me to pass along?” The ginger apprentice nudged her friend lightly. “I’ll have to leave soon. Daisybloom is waiting for me. I think...yeah. I will be becoming a warrior soon. You’ll be watching, right?” Sunpaw regretted ever leaving her friends, especially Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 22:24

Moonlight smiled gently. "It's okay," she murmured, "and tell Willowheart to cheer up." She tilted her head to the side as if contemplating whether she would be there at Sunpaw's warrior ceremony. "Of course I'll be watching, mouse-brain!" she chided. "Stay safe," she mewed as her form flickered before fading, and the ginger apprentice was waking up.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Pickle

Pickle

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 23:44

Sunpaw nodded, before seeing the she-cat fade into view. And then she was on the cold, stone floor of the cave once more. Shaking her ginger pelt, Sunpaw’s green eyes blinked and she wondered if the whole meeting really happened. Sunpaw padded out of the mouth of the cave, nodding at Daisybloom. “That was...an interesting meeting. I’m guessing we can go now, then?” Moonlight, I promise you that I will become the warrior you want me to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey   Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunpaw’s Moonstone Jounrey
Page 1 of 1