Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Acornkit and Willowheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_Ivyleap_

_Ivyleap_

Characters : Acornkit of TC
Clan/Rank : TC- Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 7

Acornkit and Willowheart Empty
PostSubject: Acornkit and Willowheart   Acornkit and Willowheart EmptyTue 9 Jun 2020 - 18:22

Acornkit bounced from the nursery, her long-fur tripping her a bit. She leaped atop a small stump near the edge of a clearing and let out a mock-battle mew. "I am the leader of AcornClan! You will never defeat me!" She skillfully batted the air with her tiny black paws. When she glanced around, she suddenly felt lonely. She wished she had someone to play with. Acornkit leaped from the stump and trotted around, often crouching and practicing the hunter's crouch, which she had seen a few times from some apprentices. She got bored, lashing her puffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Acornkit and Willowheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acornkit and Willowheart   Acornkit and Willowheart EmptyTue 9 Jun 2020 - 19:19

Hi Ivy! Unfortunately, it is against the rules to roleplay as a character that has not been approved by a staff member. You must wait until somebody comments under your creation saying that the character is approved before you roleplay them. Since you're new and it was just a misunderstanding, I'll lock this topic and approve the creation now so you can start over. You can make a new one after that. I hope that clears things up!

Acornkit and Willowheart TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Acornkit and Willowheart
Page 1 of 1