Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apollo and Willowheart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Apollo and Willowheart Empty
PostSubject: Apollo and Willowheart   Apollo and Willowheart EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 9:52

Me and JaangleBeels have been doing some planning, and Apollo is going to fall in love with Willowheart. We decided they are probably going to become mates- and Apollo is either going to try to convince her to join the Loner life, or, decide if he wants to leave all of his life behind to join TC. Is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Willowheart   Apollo and Willowheart EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 9:59

You'll have to submit this to the Official Plots Board to get this approved, and I believe Oakstar is going to be a bit more harsh with rogues after the Righteous Few.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Willowheart   Apollo and Willowheart EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 10:02

Ah, alright. Also, I've heard people talking about the 'Righteous Few', but don't really know who they are. Now that I know they were loners, that might make it a bit harder for Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Willowheart   Apollo and Willowheart EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 10:06

Nope, it's kind of a long story, but they were StarClan cats. Read about it here. Scroll down a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo and Willowheart   Apollo and Willowheart Empty

Back to top Go down

Apollo and Willowheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: