Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

(Poll) What to do with Willowheart?

Go down 

What should I do with Willowheart?
Option 1: Kill her now
(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_lcap27%(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Option 2: Make a plot for her that kills her
(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_lcap18%(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Option 3: Kill her later on
(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_lcap18%(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Option 4: Give her a mate and kits
(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_lcap36%(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

(Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Empty
PostSubject: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 1:38 am

Okay guys...My muse is dry for Willowheart. She doesn’t have a mate, no apprentice, she doesn’t have any future plans/big plots. What should I do? (You may write “other” below for another idea)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 am

Kill her so you can have a kit in the embillow litter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:53 am

No. Kill her now to make a loner or make her fall in love with Apollo you must-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:57 am

I can't figure out how to make a poll-
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:11 am

Apollo and Willowheart could meet up...they could also do a forbidden romance if ever Apollo wants to join ThunderClan. If you wanna make a poll go to Chatterbox make a topic press preview and add a poll

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:12 am

Salsa I would love Embillow litter though idk if I should have two cats in ShadowClan.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:18 am

Ooh, sounds interesting! Also, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Okay, so far the most votes are for give her a mate and kits. The problem is ThunderClan has no more free toms unless she wants to be mates with one of the younger apprentices. Sorry, Artistic (Arctic) Paws but I love Willowheart too much to make her into a loner. I will probably keep her until she’s Tier 5.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 8:37 am

Oh no it's perfectly fine. I sadly have to kill off Apollo Man anyways =(!
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:32 am

I’ve changed my mind. (Eyes)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) What to do with Willowheart?   (Poll) What to do with Willowheart? Empty

Back to top Go down

(Poll) What to do with Willowheart?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: