Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaking Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 17:39

Willow crept through the underbrush, careful to keep her paw steps light to avoid any prey or clan cat hearing her. She was exploring another part of the forest, and she didn't want to drag herself all the way back to Twolegplace with injuries. There weren't a lot of bushes and plants that would keep her covered, but she didn't really care since it wasn't likely there was anyone close enough to see her. Her calico pelt could be easily spotted from above, but why would any cat currently be in a tree above her head? Birds chattered in the branches of tall trees above her as if they were taunting her. It was frustrating in the least to be able to hear them but not catch them since she didn't trust her tree-climbing skills. She surveyed her surroundings, spotting no signs of prey. Suddenly, her stomach rumbled, and she was reminded of how she hadn't eaten in a while. With a big sigh, she stared at the tree she currently stood under. There was some kind of bird on one of the lower branches of the tree, and she assumed it wouldn't be that hard to catch it. "Well, here goes nothing," she muttered before dashing up the trunk, digging her claws into the wood. Halfway up, she lost her grip and tumbled down, letting out a loud yelp before landing with a soft thump. The bird flew away, letting out a loud cry. Willow wasn't hurt, but the racket she had made would probably let the entire forest know she was here. Hoping she could sneak out of clan territory without being discovered, she headed to the border.

Sneaking Around Downlo10 Sneaking Around Downlo15 Sneaking Around Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 18:04

Redfall pricked his ears as a muffled yowl rang out, and then a thump. He frowned. Is some cat in trouble? Cautiously, the ginger tabby stalked over to the edge of their territory, near the Twolegplace. What he saw surprised him. A calico she-cat trekking away from the border. Loner. She seemed to be heading away from their territory. Redfall decided he'd just hasten the process a bit. Ducking his head beneath his large shoulders, the muscular tom slammed into her, throwing the unknown calico a few feet away. He unsheathed his claws, fluffing out his fur, and hissed, "Get off our territory, you rat." He remained in a crouch, bouncing lightly on the balls of his toes. "In case you didn't know - loner - this is SkyClan territory."

Redfall used Run-And-Tackle, dealing 12 damage (9+3 from distracted opponent) and costing 10 stamina.

Redfall

45/45
150/160 | -10

Willow
33/45 | -12
140/140
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 18:33

Willow let out a loud yowl when something slammed into her side. She tumbled to the ground and leaped to her feet, fur fluffed out to make her look larger. "A rat? Is that all you've got? I've heard worse," she taunted, unsheathing her claws. "And you make loner sound like it's something bad. It isn't, I assure you," she huffed. So much for trying to avoid a battle. She sighed, then reared up on her hind legs and slashed wildly at the warrior's muzzle.

Willow used Rear-Up to Slash, costing 15 stamina and dealing 11 damage.

Willow
33/45
125/140 (-15)

Redfall
34/45 (-11)
150/160

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 18:49

Redpaw took the blows, grunting, only staggering a bit. His green eyes narrowed into slits. "Oh, trust me - if I were to actually put effort into insulting you, it'd be much worse." He leapt onto the calico's back, balancing on his hind legs and raking unsheathed claws down her back. His weight pinned her down as well, enabling him to stay balanced, and he held his tail out for balance as well. His claws scattered tufts of white fur, and red scarlet streaked down her back. "Actions speak louder than words. In this case, as I'm sure you noticed, my action is clawing you." Redfall didn't take delight, per say, in fighting, but he enjoyed the adrenaline rush, and the feeling of protecting his Clan.

Redfall used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 9 damage each turn, working for 2 turns, and costing 10 stamina. Willow is pinned for 2 turns.

Redfall
34/45
140/160 | -10

Willow
24/45 | -9
125/140

Last edited by Sal on Sun 24 May 2020 - 18:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 18:49

The member 'Sal' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Sneaking Around Mistpe10
Sneaking Around Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 19:50

Willow spat angrily when she was pinned under the heavy warrior. "You know, you should go on a diet. You're really fat," she hissed, trying to anger her opponent so he would lose focus. Pain exploded down her back, and she clenched her teeth to stop herself from screeching in pain.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 5:41

"You should eat a bit more. You're really skinny." Redfall marveled at how easy it was to keep the calico pinned. His Clanmates were all muscular from leaping across trees, after all. He raked his claws down her back some more. "Actually, I take that back. You're not skinny, just... underfed and weak." He was fighting to keep his balance now, and he knew he'd be thrown off soon. He tensed angrily, adjusting his footing.

Willow is still pinned.

Redfall

34/45
140/160

Willow
15/45 | -9
125/140
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 11:00

Willow squeezed her eyes shut as the warrior clawed her back again. She scrabbled at the ground, looking for something - anything! - that would help her throw her opponent off. Angrily, she stuffed her paws beneath her belly and pushed upwards, throwing the other cat off. "Stupid kitty," she spat, staying in a defensive crouch.

Willow is no longer pinned!

Willow
15/45 HP
125/140 SP

Redfall
34/45 HP
140/160 SP

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 11:09

Redfall let out a huff as he was thrown backwards. But he knew how to get up from being thrown to the ground - training had its advantages. He kept rolling backwards until he was back on his paws. He could tell the loner was tiring, though. Redfall wasn't sure if he was or not, but either way, he didn't want to draw this out longer than it needed to be. He unsheathed his claws and struck her on the face, drawing blood, but there wasn't much force behind the blow. With a snarl, Redfall dropped his paw back to the ground. "Who're you calling kitty?" Well, yes, he wanted to end this battle... but insulting her was just so fun.

Redfall used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Redfall
34/45
130/160 | -10

Willow
6/45 | -9
125/140
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 11:58

Blood dripped into Willow's eyes after the warrior clawed her in the face. She blinked several times, trying to clear away the red that colored her surroundings. She stumbled, shaking her head vigorously to shake off the dizziness that racked her brain. She knew showing weakness would be the death of her, but she couldn't help it. Teeth bared in a snarl, she lunged at the warrior and bit down as hard as she could on his shoulder. A metallic tang filled her mouth but she held on, her eyes shut tight as she summoned the last of her strength. She wouldn't falter and would die fighting if that was her fate.

Willow used Teeth Grip, costing 20 stamina and dealing 8 damage.

Willow:
6/45 HP
105/140 SP (-20)

Redfall:
26/45 HP (-8)
130/160 SP

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 11:58

The member 'Silvershadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Sneaking Around Mistpe10
Sneaking Around Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 13:27

Redfall hissed long and hard as his opponent angered. He tried to surge upwards, but the loner clung on like a tick, and he growled in exasperation, more annoyed than hurt. He felt his fur slowly tearing off in ginger tufts, and he resorted to the single move he'd known as a kit: the classic front paw blow. He lifted his unoccupied paw and slammed it hard into the calico's face, hard enough to send her reeling. Redfall snarled. "Get off of SkyClan territory. I won't ask again."

Redfall used Front Paw Blow, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 stamina. Willow is KO'ED.

Redfall
26/45
125/160 | -5

Willow KO'ED
-1/45 | -7
105/140
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 16:44

Willow's grip on the warrior's shoulder loosened when he aimed a blow at her head. She let go, spitting out tufts of ginger fur, and stumbled away from the other cat. She crouched, ready to spring at him, but her legs collapsed beneath her and she crumpled to the ground. Wheezing for air, she dragged herself back to her feet and towards the border that separated the forest from Twolegplace. "You must find joy in defeating cats weaker than you," she snarled, still not wanting to back down despite knowing she couldn't beat her opponent.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 19:16

Redfall simply laughed in scorn at the retreating calico. "Sorry, kitten. You're just mad at me 'cause you lost." He smiled in mock pity, before flicking his tail and stalking away. SkyClan had the luxury of two medicine cats, and his wounds would be healed long before hers. Good. A reminder of how fierce SkyClan could be was needed, he thought. He watched the loner retreat, gaze fixing intently on her. He didn't move until she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Around   Sneaking Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Around
Page 1 of 1