Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I didn't Ask for This [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

I didn't Ask for This [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 15:02

She didn't know why, she, of all cats was tasked with taking out two of the apprentices. Just her and two apprentices that she didn't really know. Flowerthorn had a feeling she was going to regret agreeing to take Wrenpaw and Juniperpaw out for hunting. Silently the pale warrior padded over to the apprentice den, and stuck her head inside. Dull blue eyes scanned the den before she finally gave up and decided to call them out. "Wrenpaw, Juniperpaw. Join me outside for a hunting patrol." She told them before stepping away to wait beside the entrance of the camp.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 15:15

The black apprentice perked up from his sleep when he heard Flowerthorn calling his name with Wrenpaw's. He grinned, a calm energy filling him after his rest, and crawled over a few other apprentices to find the other tom. He found his target, then nipped him on the ear and gave a light tug. Satisfied that he'd helped Flowerthorn get Wrenpaw's attention, Juniperpaw hopped out of the den and glanced around. Finding the warrior, he padded over at a leisurely pace and fixed her with a bright smile. He was sure he was an early riser, unlike his big brother Wolfcall who always liked to stay out late.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
I didn't Ask for This [Closed] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 17:10

The opportunity for hunting was a welcome distraction. Wrenpaw swore he could hear the screeching of cats echoing behind him as they'd left fourtrees. He couldn't help but have his mind wonder to the clanmates who had been left behind. But he couldn't let it distract him from the task at paw. A low breath of air seemed to escaped from his nostrils as he began to pad out of the den and after Flowerthorn. Juniperpaw approached as he stared mildly unfocused ahead. There was a brief moment of shock but he laughed softly at the action, finding some comfort in it. The cool morning breeze tickled his nose and seemed to brush away worries of the warring cats beyond the reaches of their territory.  The bicolored tom tried to keep pace with Juniperpaw, following a short distance behind the warrior who had summoned them for the patrol, "Think you'll catch anything other than me today?" He smiled softly, eyes trained on the black tom. Flowerthorn never really seemed in the mood to chat.

I didn't Ask for This [Closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 17:50

Flowerthorn nodded as the two apprentices made their way over to her. Good they left the den in a timely manner. Maybe they could actually accomplish something today. "Let's get going. I don't want to waste daylight." With that the pale warrior turned and led the two out of the camp. Her head was locked to the path in front of her but her eyes would glance back to see if the two were actually following. It had been a long time since she had an apprentice, or trained one for the matter. She almost didn't know what to do. "We aren't going to far. Spottedstar wants us to stay close to camp." She informed the two in a flat tone.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 18:13

Juniperpaw nodded and followed Flowerthorn obediently, walking rather close so as to not get distracted and lose her along the way. He listened to Wrenpaw and purred, staring off into the trees around them with a thoughtful gaze. "Hmm... nope." Juniperpaw cheerfully meowed at last, turning his yellow eyes back to the other tom. "But maybe I'll catch you again." If Juniperpaw was the type to smirk, he certainly would have. Instead, he offered a bright smile and a playful flick of his tail against Wrenpaw's flank and then looked forward at Flowerthorn to meet the occasional glance back. He had always been a bit too spacey to be very good at hunting; often he would stalk his chosen prey for half a day and then ultimtately lose it. It was true that he had failed more than one assessment that way, but it didn't bother him as much as it would have bothered most apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 18:41

Wrenpaw continued after their patrol leader, nodding in solemn agreement as she mentioned Spottedstar's orders, "Yes, Flowerthorn." Out of habit, he dipped his head respectfully. Even with her prickly behaviors, seeing her devotion to their leader grew his confidence in the warrior. It also felt right to have something akin to a mentor standing in front of him, the very thing that he had missed with Amberwing. His gaze had briefly left Juniperpaw but flickered back the moment the works left his companions maw. There was a gentle mrrow of laughter. Such a laid back personality was a wonder to the tom. Some moments he could find himself there, and now simply wasn't one. He appreciated such candor from Juniperpaw, "I supposed I'll try to catch enough for the both of us, then, as long as you don't keep me pinned down."

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 19:06

Flowerthorn didn't know how the two apprentices could be so relaxed, or at least Juniperpaw was. Their words of not being able to catch something already had her regretting her choice to take them out, which occurred a lot sooner than she thought. She kept her words to herself for now. Maybe she could give them some... thing to encourage the two to actually catch something. Spottedstar would want her to use words but she was never one for that.. Maybe she had to be today.

They approached a small simple clearing. The small pale turned and faced the apprentices before sitting down. Blue eyes studied them for a moment before speaking. "I want you both to catch at least one thing. We aren't going home until you do. Ideally I would like you to catch more than that." In a perfect hunting day for Flowerthorn, the two apprentices would each have at least two, and her more than that but this day was far from perfect, and the fact that Spottedstar would scold her if she kept them out for as long as she liked to stay out. "I will be keeping an eyes on the two of you so if you aren't hunting then I will know." She warned them.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptyMon 11 May 2020 - 21:01

Juniperpaw giggled, certain that Flowerthorn's warning was specifically for him. Of course he would do his best to catch something, he just couldn't always control his focus. He nodded dutifully to the warrior and then sprang to his feet, ready for action. Juniperpaw took off at sprint that slowed into a gentle trot when he got far enough away to be shielded by rocks and foliage. He lifted his nose to the wind in search of a target, then perked up excitedly when he caught the scent of a squirrel drifting gently towards him. He would catch it and impress Flowerthorn and Wrenpaw!

Juniperpaw did not catch the squirrel. Juniperpaw caught the end of a raccoon's tail, which turned around with a flurry of blows from its tiny hands and screeched like a demon in the apprentice's ears. He scampered backwards, flailing his own limbs about, but ultimately both cat and raccoon missed their target. Juniperpaw shrieked loudly, more out of surprise than fear, but fear was quickly rising in his chest. He hoped Flowerthorn meant it when she said she'd be watching him.

The raccoon used Quick Swipe, dealing 20 damage and using 10 stamina.

Juniperpaw used Dodge-and-Fight for 15 stamina. The counter attack failed.

Raccoon:
30/30 HP
290/300 SP

Juniperpaw:
20/20 HP
62/80 SP

Last edited by Sun on Tue 12 May 2020 - 19:33; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptyMon 11 May 2020 - 21:01

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

I didn't Ask for This [Closed] Mistpe10
I didn't Ask for This [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptyTue 12 May 2020 - 19:24

(this is a roll for dodge-and-fight. my life is chaos.)

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptyTue 12 May 2020 - 19:24

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

I didn't Ask for This [Closed] Mistpe10
I didn't Ask for This [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 8:17

Wrenpaw was prepared to set off in pursuit of prey per Flowerthorn's commanding insistence. However, he'd stuck rather close to Juniperpaw for the time being, hoping he might be able to assist his more casual counterpart in their hunting endeavor. Besides, he found himself enjoying the tom's companionship and didn't want to split away so quickly with flashes of the gathering still in the back of his mind. It was because of all these things that he witnessed the explosion of a striped creature from a bush and onto Juniperpaw. Thankfully, the other apprentice was quick and dodge to the side of the snarling monster. Wrenpaw had never seen a raccoon before. This thing was the size of a cat but possessed a tail like a squirrel and bore a strange face-shape. There was only a brief pause before the tom threw himself forward with a snarl, "Get off my friend!" He rushed into the raccoon and butted his head into the side of the strange thing. Hopefully he'd done some damage, because one thing was certain, his actions would likely only further serve to upset the already spitting-fanged, creature.

Wrenpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 6 (+3) damage, and using 10 stamina.

Wrenpaw
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80 (-10)

Raccoon
HP: 21/30 (-9)
SP: 290/300

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't Ask for This [Closed]   I didn't Ask for This [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't Ask for This [Closed]
Page 1 of 1