Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swooping into Embers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Swooping into Embers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 10:52 pm

REPOST:Eaglepaw snarled and launched herself at Emberpaw. She barrled him over, and started to rake his back with her unsheathed claws.

OCC: 6, meaning it works for two turns. Can't be hurt while using.

Emberpaw
8/20 (-6)
45/80

Eaglepaw
7/20
50/80 (-10)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 1:55 pm

Emberpaw staggered under the sudden weight of the WindClanner. "Ew, rabbit-breath! Get off!" For a WindClanner, his opponent was surprisingly heavy. Emberpaw growled deep in his throat as she started to claw him, and tried to shake her off, but was unsuccessful. She didn't even give me a chance to explain! And she tried to kill me, knocking me on the Thunderpath like that! Emberpaw shook wildly, trying to buck Eaglepaw off. As soon as she would just get off, he'd show her how fierce ShadowClan could be.

Emberpaw is pinned.

Emberpaw

8/20
45/80

Eaglepaw

7/20
50/80
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:51 am

Eaglepaw snarled as her opponent tried to wiggle out from under her grip and attack her. She dug her claws in harder and suddenly lifted one of them, slamming it into her opponent's face with all of her might. "The only thing that you are good for is chasing frog's Shadowclan apprentice!" she hissed.

Eaglepaw used 'Front Paw Strike', costing 10 SP and dealing 6HP

Emberpaw
2/20 (-6)
45/80

Eaglepaw
7/20
40/80 (-10)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:24 pm

ooc: okay, so eagle is still using leap and hold. it does 6 damage per turn, so eagle is still on ember, but in my next turn, he shakes her off. eagle can't use a move while using leap and hold, since she's still using it.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:37 pm

OCC: I think that makes sense?????>.......Also, it said I already reponded when I didnt/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:55 pm

ooc: i'll just say eagle continued to use leap and hold; feel free to edit your post

Emberpaw finally shook the apprentice off, and fluffed out his fur, hissing. I'll show you what ShadowClan apprentices are made of! He was still wary, and decided to play defense, waiting for Eaglepaw's next move, bouncing on the balls of his toes. He narrowed his eyes and tensed his leg muscles. He'd have to be careful. He could feel his energy nearly depleted. But then, he figured, why not go on the attack? Nothing was stopping him, and often attack was the best defense. So he darted under Eaglepaw, flipping her over, and raking her belly with unsheathed claws. He slashed at her as his rage poured out, until her stomach was a pool of red. Satisfied, he stepped back. "You better run away now," he murmured, ice creeping into his voice. "Because if you don't, I'll do that to your face." A vicious smile filled his maw, and his tail twitched in expectation. It wasn't quite an empty threat.

Emberpaw is no longer pinned. He uses Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina. Eaglepaw is KO'ED.

Emberpaw
2/20
35/80 | -10

Eaglepaw KO'ED
0/20 | -7
50/80
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:34 pm

OCC: I wanted to win and my cat is dead now......oop-

Eaglepaw hissed in pain as Emberpaw sliced her belly open and then let her up. "What-" she looked into the cold icy eyes of Emberpaw and decided to take his graceful approach to letting her go. No matter how much she was going to deny it, she liked her face and wanted it perfect. She turn and ran back into Windclan territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swooping into Embers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2