Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Burning Embers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Murkystrike had watched from her nest as Rookfire had approached Pyrik with his herbs, and waited as the two toms left. She hoped that the journey would be safe for them both, making a note to take both of them some fresh-kill when they returned to camp. For now, though... Her pale green eyes surveyed the camp, searching for the fluffy pelt of Flintstar. Rising to her paws, she groomed herself quickly before taking a deep breath and padding towards the leader. She approached him from the front, lowering her head respectfully and stopping several tail lengths away before raising her eyes back to his. "Flintstar, do you have a moment? I'd like to discuss Pyrik's progress with you."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Burning Embers Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Flintstar had been in the middle of grooming down his chest fur when his ear twitched at the sound of approaching pawsteps. He looked up, blinking as Murkystrike approached and asked if he had a moment. For a few heartbeats, he just sat there before he realized that he had been caught midlick and he hadn't actually put his tongue away. He pulled it into his mouth as he awkwardly cleared his throat. "Of course, Murkystrike," he meowed, motioning for her to take a seat with his tail. "Have things been going well with him? How is he taking to Clan life?"

Burning Embers ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 1:38 pm

The silence over the next moments would have concerned her more, had she been trying so hard to not focus on the fact that she had apparently caught the leader mid lick. It was broken as Flintstar cleared his throat, motioning for her to sit. She obliged, keeping a respectful distance as she straightened to look back at the tom. "Thank you. He seems to be settling in quite well, though I am still concerned for how he thinks the rest of the clan views him, I worry that he still thinks he doesn't quite belong... But like some other things, that's really something that he has to work on for himself. We can help him along the way, but we can't force him to feel a certain way," she responded, her tail curling loosely behind her. "He's doing well hunting, getting used to the conditions of our territory. It took him some time to adjust to the mud, but he seems to be getting the hang of it. Fighting he does well with, despite his hesitations to participate. There's been at least once I've seen him do something I've never seen another cat do, although I have heard since that it was an attack taught by Asylum. It's certainly a unique and helpful move though."

Murkystrike paused, hesitant to continue. She'd never trained an apprentice before, let alone one that was a full grown cat. "I'm sorry, I'm... Not entirely sure how this is supposed to go. I believe that I have taught Pyrik all I can, to the best of my ability. I think that there is still more he could learn, but nothing that experience won't teach better than any mentor. Rookfire is taking him to the Moonstone today, so I wanted to take the chance to discuss what the next step is, both for Pyrik and for me."

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Burning Embers Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 2:33 pm

Flintstar listened dutifully as Murkystrike spoke, listening carefully as she went on. He was hunting well, good at fighting minus some hesitation - he suppose it was likely for the same reason Thalia had asked not to partake in any fighting - no sense of control. Hm, perhaps it would suit him to take the ex-Asylum members, at least those who had reserved intense training like Thalia and Pyrik. ...It was actually only those two, wasn't it? ...Noted nonetheless. He went back to listening as Murkystrike sheepishly admitted that she didn't know what was expected of her. "You've done well, Murkystrike," he meowed, giving her a nod of approval. "That is all we asked of you when you were made his mentor - if you say you have taught him all that you can, then this went how we expected... Well, perhaps there is something that I can teach him but he does not have to be an apprentice for that lesson. So...I suppose that is the question, Murkystrike. Do you believe that Pyrik is ready to become a warrior of ShadowClan?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:10 am

"You've done well, Murkystrike". The words made her ears straighten, and a shadow of a smile could be seen on her face. So she had done what she was supposed to, that was an immense relief. Flintstar went on to say that there was perhaps something he could teach Pyrik, and her head tilted slightly as she wondered if she should ask him to elaborate more on it. He continued on quickly though, and she made a mental note of it, perhaps she would ask him about it later... If he had the time. Flintstar asked if she thought Pyrik was ready to become a warrior, and she didn't hesitate to nod. "Yes, Flintstar, I believe that Pyrik is ready to take his place among the rest of ShadowClan's warriors. He's earned it, and I look forward to watching what he accomplishes, and patrolling alongside him together as warriors." Her voice was unwavering, the hesitation that had been in her expression earlier having quickly dissipated. Pyrik was ready, of that she was certain. He might be hesitant, but she had taught him all she could.

Burning Embers Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 12:58 pm

Good, Pyrik's training was complete. The leader returned the nod as Murkystrike expressed her unwavering belief that her young apprentice was ready to become a warrior. That was all that the leader needed to know, he suppose all that was left to... His thought drifted off, ear twitching as something new came to thought. "Very well, I will start prepare for his warrior ceremony in a few sunrises but...Do you think he would desire a warrior name?" he asked, realizing that he was unsure if he still desired to remain as Pyrik or not. He suppose he could bring the question up to the tom once he returned from his journey to the Moonstone but perhaps there was a chance that Murkystrike would have insight on it. "I suppose that is something I must consider. I am fine if he wishes to remain Pyrik, even as a warrior but..." He paused, shifting on his paws - perhaps a little sheepish. "...I will need time to come up with a warrior name if that is what he desires."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 10:12 am

Flintstar returned the nod, and Murkystrike relaxed again. A few sunrises.... She made a note to stick around camp more than usual. She didn't want to miss Pyrik's ceremony, after all. Flintstar then asked her a question she hadn't thought of, and she stared at him for a few heartbeats. Had Pyrik ever mentioned anything about it? She didn't recall him ever doing so... She knew he had requested to continue to goby Pyrik, and she would honor that request for as long as the tom wanted to needed, but... Was it still wanted? "I'm... Not sure, actually. It's never come up. If you want, I could ask him when he returns to the Moonstone, or advise him to discuss it with you?" She nodded understandingly as he said he would need some time if he did want to change his name. "I understand, and I know Pyrik will too. He might have some insight as to what he would like, if he does wish to take a new name. In the meantime, I will keep with his training and try to get him as much practice and experience in the marshes as he can get."

Burning Embers Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 1:49 pm

Flintstar nodded, giving a small flicker of his tail. "Hm...Oh no, it is fine. I will speak to him myself then," he meowed as he glanced toward the entrance of the camp. He wasn't thrilled at the idea - he wasn't sure how to pose the question but he was the leader of ShadowClan. He had to get better at interacting with his clanmates and being forward with Pyrik would perhaps make the tom feel a little more at ease - not feel like Flintstar was being...Obtuse with the idea of interacting with him. "Well then, it seems things are well under control. Its a...Erm, pleasure to speak with you as always, Murkystrike," he meowed, feeling the dreaded awkwardness at the idea of wrapping up the conversation. "You...Keep up that training and I will speak with Pyrik about if he wishes a Clan name when given the chance."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 6:45 pm

Murkystrike nodded, and started to rise. Something Flintstar said surprised her though, and she looked back at him with her ears perked. It... Was a pleasure to speak to her? She smiled at the tom and nodded again. "I most certainly will, Flintstar. Thank you for your time." With a low bow of her head, Murkystrike fully rose and walked away, a small grin on her face. Soon, Pyrik would become a warrior, and she was beyond proud of him, and looking forward to the day.

Burning Embers Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Burning Embers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Embers   Burning Embers Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Embers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum