Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swooping into Embers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Swooping into Embers Empty
PostSubject: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 1:29

Emberpaw panted, stretching out his neck after the rabbit. He didn't even realize he'd crossed the Thunderpath until he was already past it. Shrugging to himself, he killed the rabbit, glancing around WindClan territory. ShadowClan needed the food. WindClan, those cowardly rabbit eaters, would have to accept that. He glanced up as some bushes rustled, and his hackles rasied. Emberpaw stepped towards his rabbit, ready to defend his catch.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 4:55

"Prey Stealer!" she yowled and flung herself at Emberpaw who was standing over a dead rabbit on Windclan territory. "That prey belongs to Windclan and you know it!" she hissed and bowled Emberpaw over onto the thunderpath in-between their two territories.

Eaglepaw used 'Run and Tackle' using 10 stamina and dealing -6HP
Eaglepaw
20/20HP
70/80SP (-10)

Emberpaw
14/20 (-6)
80/80
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 21:09

The WindClan apprentice was as fast as they always were, and before he knew it, Emberpaw was rolled onto the Thunderpath. He quickly sprang back to WindClan land, staring at the apprentice. "Are you kidding? If a monster was there, it could've killed me! No wonder the Righteous Few is targeting WindClan- you all are a bunch of codebreakers." The apprentice bared his teeth in a snarl and darted under his opponent's belly to grab her tail, yanking back fiercely.

Emberpaw used Tail Yank, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina. Eaglepaw is pinned for one turn.

Eaglepaw (pinned)
17/20 (-3)
70/80

Emberpaw
14/20
70/80
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 6:45

Eaglepaw snarled as the Shadowclan apprentice accused her clan of codebreaking. "You tell us that we are stealing?" she snarled as she tried to wiggle out from under the heavy apprentice. "Your clan lives in the shadows, you must feel right at home with all of the darkness over the clans!" she accused.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 7:30

Emberpaw laughed angrily, a sound deep in his throat. "Toad-brain. You need to learn the difference between real shadows and figurative words." In a flash, he was darting under the WindClanner's belly, striking at her with unsheathed claws. "Because words don't do anything, as you need to learn. Claws do." The tomcat stepped away, gaze narrowed.

Emberpaw used belly rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Eaglepaw
10/20 (-7)
70/80

Emberpaw
14/20
60/80 (-10)
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 10:15

Eaglepaw looked at her stomach which was bleeding blood on Shadowclan territory. "And it looks like the poor little little kitten needs to learn to keep his mouth shut!" she snarled and ran at him with her claws unsheathed and barreled into him using full force.

Eaglepaw used Run and Tackle, dealing -6HP and costing -10SP

Eaglepaw
10/20
60/80 (-10)

Emberpaw
8/20 (-6)
60/80
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 22:12

Does she want to kill me, hitting me onto the Thunderpath? If I hadn’t dodged that... “We’re both apprentices,” Emberpaw hissed, rolling sideways as the WindClanner charged at him, dodging her blow. He sprang up, hoping to get a good hit at her, and succeeded, his claws scratching her face. Windclanners were not built for charging at cats like him. It was easy enough to dodge. He swayed from side to side, trying to judge her next move.

Emberpaw used dodge-and-fight, negating the 6 previous damage, and dealing 3 damage, costing 15 stamina.

Emberpaw
14/20
45/80 (-15)

Eaglepaw
7/20 (-3)
60/80

Last edited by SalTea on Sat 9 May 2020 - 22:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptySat 9 May 2020 - 22:12

The member 'SalTea' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Swooping into Embers Mistpe10
Swooping into Embers Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 6:30

OCC:'Tail Yank' and 'Dodge and Fight' are both special moves, it says in the last bullet point that you can't use two special moves in the same battle....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyMon 11 May 2020 - 22:29

ooc: you can't use the same special move in a battle, but you can use different special moves. an excerpt from the battle system: 'Special Effect and Clan Moves cannot be used in succession, and Special Effect Moves cannot be used twice in the same battle. e.g. No using Scruff Shake twice in the same battle (the only exceptions are ShadowClan/RiverClan/SkyClan Clan Moves)' so I think it just means that ^^ but I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptySat 16 May 2020 - 9:52

OCC: Ok, that makes a lot more sense. Now I can use all of the special moves that I want!

Eaglepaw snarled and launched herself at Emberpaw. She barrled him over, and started to rake his back with her unsheathed claws.

[b]Eaglepaw used "Leap and Hold", costing 10SP and dealing 6 SP. "[i]Can't be hurt while using."[/i]
Damage inflicted each

Emberpaw
8/20 (-6)
45/80

Eaglepaw
7/20
50/80 (-10) [/b]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 22:35

ooc: sorry for the late response, it shows that i'd already responded. also, for leap and hold, you have to roll the effect dice to see how many turns ember is held ^^ do it as you would the hunting dice, but pick effect dice. 1, 2, or 3 = ember is held for one turn. 4, 5, 6, ember is held for 2.

Emberpaw staggered under the sudden weight of the WindClanner. "Ew, rabbit-breath! Get off!" For a WindClanner, his opponent was surprisingly heavy. Emberpaw growled deep in his throat as she started to claw him, and tried to shake her off, but was unsuccessful. She didn't even give me a chance to explain! And she tried to kill me, knocking me on the Thunderpath like that! Emberpaw shook wildly, trying to buck Eaglepaw off.

Emberpaw is pinned.

Emberpaw
8/20
45/80

Eaglepaw
7/20
50/80
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 3:44

OCC: It's been doing that for me as well, so I think something is going wrong with the site....I tried rolling the dice, but it didn't work, so would you mind if we just say that Eaglepaw completed the move sucessfully? Or I could back and roll the dice....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 6:54

OOC: I’ll roll it ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 6:54

The member 'Sal' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Swooping into Embers Mistpe10
Swooping into Embers Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swooping into Embers   Swooping into Embers Empty

Back to top Go down

Swooping into Embers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next