Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lurking Shadows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 9:43

"The thing is, you don't actually know I won't land on my feet. I do know better than to run around on an unstable roof of an old abandoned twoleg house." Willow grinned, her earlier worry of Fang being hurt dissipating. She wasn't too good at expressing her emotions, so she didn't try to. "Streampaw probably ran back to her clan," she murmured. "We don't need to worry about her. Let's continue our hunt," she forced herself to smile. It seemed that she had just made a new friend who would disappear whenever they were in trouble. She glanced down at her paws. "I should probably wash off all this blood," she mused, "I doubt that I'll be able to catch anything with this metallic scent following wherever I go."

Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Downlo10 Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Downlo15 Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 16:44

Fang grunted as the scent of mouse blood suddenly hit his nose. He had been concentrating on grooming himself so much so that he had completely forgotten that Willow had torn a mouse to pieces just a few moment's before the roof had collapsed on his head. He flicked a ear signaling that he head heard what Willow had said about Streampaw and continued washing until her earlier words had caught up to his brain. "Wait, how was I supposed to know that this was old and rotten?" he sputtered as his normally narrowed green eyes grew round with mock surprise at his own stupidity. "It is not like I can see that they are about to fall down! And besides," he defended himself, "this is my first time here." he said proudly like that would explain his decision to jump onto the rotten roof.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 16:32

Amusement glimmered in Willow's eyes. "This place is abandoned. And you can never trust twoleg stuff. If it's abandoned, usually that means there's something wrong with it." She tilted her head, narrowing her eyes, and squinting at Fang. "You sure the roof didn't hit your head? You seem a bit dumber than usual," she teased and scanned the clearing for a place where she could wash off the blood on her paws. Finding nothing, she huffed and pointed her tail in the direction of the newer parts of Twolegplace. "I'm pretty sure all the prey has been scared away by all that racket you made," she complained. "Not that I'm blaming you for what happened," she added, "But let's just go. There's nothing here for us." And I need to clean my paws. They're going to be stained for a lifetime.

Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Downlo10 Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Downlo15 Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 16:50

Fang licked his back in emberresment. "I was not that dumb before and I am not that dumb now!" he said with his chest puffed out and then he noticed that it was all full of dust and looking for gray than white. He blinked his green eyes and then suddenly started to clean himself, although he wasn't sure why. "We could try to go hunt somewhere else?" he suggested hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 May 2020 - 19:41

OOC; I'm just feeling really lazy recently so yeah sry~

Willow shrugged. "Sure, if you want, I don't care, but where?" she glanced down at her bloodstained paws then back at Fang. She really, really wanted to get rid of that and wiped her paw on the ground. Instead of getting the blood wiped off, dust and grime stuck to her fur and she raised it in the air, shooting it a are you kidding me? glare. "That. Is. Disgusting," she announced, shaking her limb like she was trying to shake off a flea.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 15:40

OCC: we all get like that, I don't blame you.

Fang rolled his eyes at Willow trying to shake the dried blood that had clumped on her leg fur. "Let's go wash that blood off first so the other rogues don't think we are going to murder them." he flicked his long tail at the mouse laying in a pool of blood at the edge of the abandoned twoleg barn. "Leave that, some other cat will take it who is tired enough to eat crowfood."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 12:41

Willow grimaced. "Yeah, I'd rather not have a bunch of cats trying to kill me because I look like a murderer," she agreed. She glanced distastefully at the shredded corpse of a mouse. "I'm sure no cat will want to eat that. But I'll leave it for the crows," she grunted and padded in the direction of the newer part of Twolegplace where streets bustled with Twolegs. "I'm going to look for some place where I can wash off this muck. You can come if you want."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 17:37

Fang perked up his ears at his invitation. "Alright, I suppose it would be more fun to hunt with another cat than hunt by myself and maybe catch nothing....Alright. I'll come." he said happily flicking his tail.

OCC: fellin lazy~
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 17:59

OOC: Laziness lmao. I'm lazy too right now, so let's just say they spent a bunch of time together and had fun. Do you think we should make them mates or something? Later of course~

Willow padded back to Twolegplace, Fang trailing after her. There she finally washed the blood and grime off her paws, ruining some cat's water source. Time passed swiftly, and before she knew it, the sun had set and she knew she should go, despite not wanting to. But since she was a loner, she could be wherever she wanted whenever she wanted. Which is why she bounced to Fang's small "territory" and announced, "I'm sleeping here, don't disturb my beauty rest!" Grinning, she curled up beneath a bush and her breath evened as she fell asleep.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 18:41

OCC: they would make a terrific mates! Hot and cold! :D

Fang licked his lips as Willow padded out of the abandonded twolegplace, washed off her paws and then padded over to his territory where she announced that she would sleep and that he had better not disturb her beauty rest. "Wha-" he barely got the word out before Willow flopped down, and started to snore. "Or sure, out of all the she-cats, this one snores." he snorted gently and then laided down beside her to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lurking Shadows   Lurking Shadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lurking Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2