Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 17:39

As Spiderkit hid in the shadows of camp, he thought to himself. What was my dad like? Was he tough? Was he brave? I bet he was awesome! I want to be just like him...If only I was in Shadowclan...he shook his head. No, I'm in Windclan, this is my home! Something stung in his front right leg. A pebble had been thrown at him. It bounced off his leg and landed in front of him. "Fangkit, I'm going to kill you!" He at least thought it was Fangkit.

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) Image13

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014 - 19:20

A mischievous giggle emanated from the shadows across the camp. "You'll have to catch me, Spiderkit!" she mewed evilly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 4:57

Spiderkit growled. He was a bit grumpy today. He hadn't gotten much sleep the other night. He sprung up and raced after Fangkit, dodging warrior's paws and apprentice's tails. He jumped over holes that led to tunnels underground. Because of his long legs, his speed was very high. In no-time, he was a tail-length behind Fangkit.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 6:21

Fangkit snarled and spun around in tight circles, trying to throw Spiderkit off track. When she'd spun a lot, the kit took off around the camp and leaped up onto the Tallrock. "Come get me, Spiderkit!" she yowled, hoping for him to leap onto the rock so she could use her longer tail as an advantage and get back onto the ground.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 8:33

Spiderkit got a little dizzy from chasing his sister around, but kept running anyway. He stopped at the bottom of the rock. He looked up. "Argh! Get down here!" He started to climb up the rock, slipping a little as he climbed. Once he got to the top, he crouched down and pounced onto his sister, not knowing if he would miss or not.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 8:57

Fangkit squealed as Spiderkit pounced. "Argh! Get off!" she hissed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 9:29

Spiderkit growled a tiny bit as his sister struggled under him. "Fine, but you have to promise to never throw a pebble at me again!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:24

"Okay, okay!" She mewed, hoping her brother would let her up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:42

Swiftkit came running over. "Hi guys!" She called. She threw a part of a rabbit on the ground. "Want some?" Most cats knew she was the fastest kit in the clan. She ran to the fresh kill pile and grabbed some before the others could take a pick. She wondered if they wanted some. Spider kit seemed extra grumpy today.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:49

Scarletpaw came over to the kits and stared at them. "What are you all doing?" She asked in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:52

"Nothin'" Swiftkit said. "Just um.. Eating mice" she replied. She wondered if the apprentice wanted to play. Sighing she looked at the apprentice, hoping she got the message.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:03

Scarletpaw tilted her head and closed her eyes for a second. She wanted to use her great speed. She just couldn't last a day without running around. "Anyone wants to play tag?"
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:05

"I'll play!" Swiftkit announced. "I'll be it! I tag you fast!" She screeched loudly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 15:53

Ooc: Please wait for Bloom.

Ic; Fangkit slithered out from under Spiderkit. "Well, wanna play tag?" She meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 16:04

Spiderkit yawned in boredom. "Fine, I'll play." He crouched down, then jumped awkwardly in the air, turning halfway while he was in flight, running away fast as he hit the ground. Swiftkit may be the fastest, but I am the sneakiest! My dad was a Shadowclan cat, after all!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)   What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's that lurking in the shadows? A spider! (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: