Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It’s the beginning of the end for my roleplay career (TW: DEATH)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

It’s the beginning of the end for my roleplay career (TW: DEATH) Empty
PostIt’s the beginning of the end for my roleplay career (TW: DEATH)

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a semi-hiatus. My mother passed away last night in her sleep, and I’m in no mental position to do more than grieve.

I still want to continue role playing for now, and I will, because I’m sure it’ll be a nice distraction, but it won’t be as frequent. I know I’ve already been on and off as far as activity goes, and I’m sorry about that, but ... I’m sure you all understand.

As for my cats ... due to the final leg of the site-wide plot, Asterspark will pass due to StarClan’s sickness. He had once abandoned ShadowClan in favor of StagClan, after all.

Sparkfire will still be around, but not for much longer. I feel it’s important to help my apprentice Green’Leap learn the basics of how to navigate this site and how to use the systems; I won’t be abandoning them. But after that, she’ll leave ShadowClan to become a kittypet with Angel, and then the two of them will remain in limbo until I decide to either kill them off or have their Twolegs move away.

And Honeypaw, I will be keeping. I want her to finish her medicine cat training and continue to be a good medicine cat for SkyClan. I will only post in the most imperative of topics with her for the time being. This includes, but aren’t limited to, Moonstone journeys, medicine cat meetings, urgent healing topics, and requirement topics.

After Honeypaw’s journey is complete, I will retire roleplaying on Warrior Clan Cats. I will still be around on the Discord server, but I’ve been getting slower and slower to respond to topics I’m supposed to be a part of, and it’s unfair for me to keep doing that to you all.

Thank you all for understanding. ❤

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It’s the beginning of the end for my roleplay career (TW: DEATH) :: Comments

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've never lost a family member (except for pets) and i'm sure its devastating. Take as much time as you need, I have another mentor if you don't want to rp and help out as much. Again, sorry for your loss and I hope you get over this soon.
I’m so, so sorry that you lost your mother. I have a very close relationship with my mom and I couldn’t imagine going through something like that. Thanks for the great memories, and don’t worry about how fast you’re able to reply <3 I’ll miss you when you do go, but I wish you the very best with your life.
I'm sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine what that is like. I'll definitely keep the situation in my thoughts and prayers.
I don’t know you that well, but this must be so hard for you. And it’s completely understandable what you are saying, really. Just know that after you’ve gone, WCC will always welcome you back, always be a home for you. <3

It’s the beginning of the end for my roleplay career (TW: DEATH)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: