Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Talks of Prophecies Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Talks of Prophecies Past Empty
PostSubject: Talks of Prophecies Past   Talks of Prophecies Past EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 7:24

The sunrise of the day had brought wails of pain from many of ThunderClan's ranks to her ears. Now, only a few hours later as the sun neared it's peak in the sky, Mossbloom stood staring at the herbs that lined her stores. So far, none of them had done anything to touch this strange, sudden illness. Parts of the symptoms reminded her of other diseases, but their combination into one was simply odd and unprecedented. Feeling helpless, she had retreated momentarily to the things she did know, but seemed useless in this time as well. The cats that seemed struck by this disease were ones that had been known targets of the Righteous Few, and the medicine cat couldn't help but shake the feeling that it was all connected. Sighing, she turned to her apprentice with a small shake of her head. "I don't know what could be causing this, but I don't think it's natural. The only problem is that I also don't know how to help." She thought back to the morning, and how upon hearing the moans she had rushed out of her den. The dawn had been light, the colors soft, very different from what the prophecy she had received moons ago now had said. But maybe, just maybe, they were connected. Sitting near her apprentice, she lowered her head slightly, staring at the ground. "Many moons ago, I received a prophecy. I once thought it was in regards to Amberdawn, SkyClan's old medicine cat. She left the forest following her path. I don't feel the same now, but... I can't help but wonder if it was tied to this as well. It doesn't seem entirely right, but I'm still trying to figure this prophecy out." She took a deep breath before reciting the words that had been ingrained into her mind. "Dawn’s light grows cold as it gazes upon the fading dusk. Seasons change with bright colors and a dismantling of comfort. Are you ready for what the light of day may bring?. The message was accompanied by a blood red sunrise, the stone of the Greatrock crumbling beneath my paws as the four oaks of Fourtrees shook around me. What are your thoughts? Do you think they're connected?"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Talks of Prophecies Past Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Talks of Prophecies Past   Talks of Prophecies Past EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 8:06

Daisybloom gazed at her mentor. She grimaced. She wasn’t sure either. And these cats seemed sick, maybe fatally so. The apprentice listened to the prophecy, what Mossbloom was talking about. The most disturbing part was her description of the scene. Blood red sunrise? Greatrock crumbling? If this was to come true in some way, the Gathering would be very dangerous. ”The Gathering is coming soon...maybe something will happen again. The truce might be broken.” she mewed quietly, her blue eyes concerned. It certainly seemed so. ”Maybe the Righteous Few will strike again.” she said, finally voicing what she had been thinking. It scared the medicine cat apprentice, of what was to come. It didn’t sound good, whatever it happened to be.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Talks of Prophecies Past   Talks of Prophecies Past EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 10:05

Worry clenched her heart as her apprentice pointed out that the Gathering was rapidly approaching. The thought took her breath away, and her eyes seemed to focus on something within her own mind as she found herself back onto the Greatrock, surrounded by the blood-red light of the sunrise as everything crumbled around her. "You may be right...." She mewed absently before her green eyes met Daisybloom's blue. "You very well could be right. If something does happen, we need to be prepared. You stay here, I need you to prepare herb bundles for the Gathering. We will give one to each cat going.... Each bundle needs burnet, lamb's ear, ragweed, and thyme. I'm going out to collect more herbs, especially feverfew and juniper berries. We'll need those to attempt to keep everyone that's sick comfortable, since nothing else is working..." Her focus seemed to shift, as though she was simply talking out loud to herself. "If the Gathering does go wrong, we'll want to be prepared. We should go find a good place to store herbs around the edge of the clearing, and keep some herbs there... I'd rather be prepared unnecessarily than be left stranded."

She turned to her apprentice, eyes focusing on her again. "You're doing a fantastic job, Daisybloom, and your thinking may have saved us. If something happens at the Gathering, we'll be prepared. We'll want to do as much as we can, in case the other medicine cats haven't thought the same way. On the same paw, though, perhaps the safety of Fourtrees would be beneficial to the ill cats...." She trailed off with a disheartened huff, silently cursing StarClan's silence.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Talks of Prophecies Past Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Talks of Prophecies Past   Talks of Prophecies Past EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 10:58

The tabby she-cat nodded, and swiftly took to her task. She started to arrange the bundles, listening as Mossbloom continued to speak. The pile of her bundles were quickly growing, and she nodded again. Her mentor would it be too far, and Daisybloom could handle the clan on her own for a little while. The medicine cat’s last statement filled her heart with joy. ”Thank you.” she said sincerely. It was almost as if Mossbloom could read her mind. She always knew what to say, and how to comfort her. The two were a perfect pair. She grimaced as her mentor walked away, understanding the frustration. She hoped that his whole ordeal would be over soon. She continued at her task, gathering the bundles, but she was also ready if another sick cat approached.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talks of Prophecies Past   Talks of Prophecies Past Empty

Back to top Go down

Talks of Prophecies Past
Page 1 of 1