Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The past should be left in the past:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

The past should be left in the past: Empty
PostSubject: The past should be left in the past:   The past should be left in the past: EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 10:58 am

Crowfur took a deep breath as he approached the apprentice's den. He was a little nervous of how Curlypaw would react to what he had to say. He had told Curlypaw that he'd talk to her alone one day. Tonight was perfect for that. The air was a bit chilly but luckily, there was no wind and the atmosphere was calm.

As the dark furred tom entered the den, he immediatley started to look for the familiar pelt of the she-cat. Once he spotted her, he carefully manuevered around some apprentices before gently prodding Curlypaw. "Wake up Curlypaw. It's Crowfur! I need to speak with you so meet me at the camp entrance." the tom whispered. He quickly left and sat down where he told her to meet him. He wanted them to take a stroll and talk about things as if they were friends.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: The past should be left in the past:   The past should be left in the past: EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Curlypaw had been having a terrible dream prior to Crowfur's entrance. She was going to visit Cedarstorm and her kits, but when she went into the nursery they all looked at her in disgust. Phrases like "one-eared freak" and "weak little kit" were thrown at her by the kits, and afterwards they all ran to their parents in mock fright. She had looked to her sister for help, but all she had gotten in response was words saying that she loved her new family more than her sister. That was heart breaking enough. But the worst part of the dream was the father's reaction. All he said was sorry, in the most regretful tone. That made her angry, for the sole reason that now she had no reason to be angry. He was nice to her, but she still hated him. That was the worst part of the dream. She woke up to a gentle poke in her ribs, and Crowfur's voice. Her eyes narrowed and she was about to snap at him, before remembering that her dream had just been a dream and nothing more. With a sight, she stood up and stretched, deciding to hear whatever it was that he had to say. The cool air hardly bothered her as she strode out into camp, just glad there was no wind to fluff up her fur. She padded over to where the dark furred warrior was standing, looking a little suspicious.
"What is it that you want to talk about?" she asked, trying her best to force the anger out of her voice and just sound friendly. She wished she wasn't angry at him, by now she had no reason to be, but something inside her had decided to blame all the pain she had felt in her life on him. She made herself smile politely and look like she was his friend or something, but on the inside she couldn't wait for the conversation to be over.

The past should be left in the past: Signat10
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The past should be left in the past:   The past should be left in the past: EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:35 pm

He looked around and then turned back to Curlypaw. "Follow me. I want to talk about "us" but not here." he stated quietly. The tom walked out of the camp into the dark and chilly Shadowclan terrirory. He turned back a few times to make sure the she-cat was following him.

He stopped them both at a secluded part of the territory. He turned back to Curlypaw with a sigh. "Curlypaw, I just...wanted to talk about us and our pasts togther." The dark furred tom sat down and wrapped his tail around himself before continuing. "I know our first meet was a bit more on the...well...we got on the wrong foot. I know you'll never truly like me or forgive me but I'm willing to change your view on me. I was just a paranoid and shy tom back then but as you can see, I have changed. I now know how capable you are in your normal life and in battle. You're an excellent hunter and very fierce in battle. You send your enemies shivering back to where they came. I remember when I had found you hunting in the marshes hunting. I thought you couldn't hunt well because of your missing ear but you have proved me wrong. After the day I apologized to you when our families went on a hunting patrol, I thought you have forgiven me and left the past in the past but the days after and even now I see that you truly haven't forgiven me." Crowfur gave a small, sad sigh. He looked her straight in the eyes. "I'm saying all this because I really want to know the reason why you haven't left the past behind. If you really don't like me, I'm all open to hear it from you. Don't just express yourself in stares. I just don't want any hate directed to my kits. They see you as an amazing aunt. They see you as my friend. Even Cedarstorm sees us as friends and "loving" family. I love her with all my heart and being. I would do anything for her and my kits. If I need to die for them then so be it. I swear to you that I will go blind before any hair on Cedarstorm's fur is missing." He took a deep breath to stop his beating heart. "Curlypaw. Can't we just be friends? For my kits? For Cedarstorm? Let's leave the past where it belongs...in the past. We need to make up before my kits figure out what is going on between us. I know you're not heartless. I know you cannot hate my kits. If that is the case then by all means, I wish for us to be friends. If it isn't then please hate my guts but leave my kits out of it. You cannot stop me from attending your warrior ceremony and cheering you on. I will support you and be here for you. If you need to express yourself then I will be here to listen. If you're feeling down then I'll do my best to make you feel better. If you need a friend...i'm here for you until the day I join Starclan." Crowfur choked up on the last line. He in attempt to hide his emotional breakdown from Curlypaw.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The past should be left in the past:   The past should be left in the past: EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Curlypaw nodded and followed Crowfur out of camp. This conversation was going to be inevitably awkward, so she just braced herself for that. Once the black warrior stopped and sat down, she did as well, blue eyes looking at him with a somehow dismal sense of curiosity. At first she just set her jaw and nodded. This was what she had expected him to say. He was sorry, she was amazing after all, he had changed... It was everything that she would have said in his place. She had known he felt this way already, that was why it was so annoying that she continued to be angry at him. By now, she didn't want to, her emotions just lingered, and no matter how much she tried they wouldn't go away. Flicking her tail, she waited for him to keep saying stuff she already knew. It was after he made eye contact that it started to feel different. He was seeming to actually care about how she felt with a friend-like concern, not the obsession that she had always pinned it on. When he brought up his kits, her confusion grew. Why in StarClan's name did he think that she hated his kits? She wasn't some kind of monster! Guilt flooded her chest as she realized that maybe she did seem like a monster. Ever since seeing Shimmerheart, she had assumed that her irritable nature and angry retorts were okay, and cats didn't really care. But it dawned on her that some other cats might not see it that way. A hollow pit formed in her stomach as he kept talking, hearing his passion for his family, which now included her. Subconsciously, her jaw dropped slightly and her ear flattened. When he started talking about supporting her at her warrior ceremony, she curled her tail around her paws and looked at him with an unreadable expression. As soon as he finished talking, she started.
"Crowfur, I-I, I'm sorry. I'm not really mad at you, and I was never mad at your kits. I just needed someone to blame everything on, and it happened to be you. I'm sorry. I have no reason to be angry, and I don't even want to be, I just am. And I'd love for us to just be friends, for our sake and my sister's. I just don't know if I will be able to. Trust me, I'll try with every fiber in me to calm down and just be nice to you, but I'll say sorry in advance that I'll probably mess myself up." The gray tabby looked to her paws for a moment,  then took a deep breath and looked back up at Crowfur. "I have never held anything against your kits, and I was never mad at Cedarstorm for choosing to be with you. Just life has been frustrating lately, and I'm sorry you were the one who had to suffer my frustration. I promise, I'll try to make it up to you, and I'll try not to snap at you as much anymore. You won't have to worry about your kits finding out I hate you, because I won't anymore. At least, not nearly as much." She could almost physically feel the weight disappear from her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The past should be left in the past:   The past should be left in the past: EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 11:26 am

Crowfur gave her a smile filled with joy and relief. He felt all the pressure and nervousness leave him in that instant. "Thank you Curlypaw for everything. Thank you for listening to me, thank you for understanding me, and thank you for becoming someone special in my life." he spoke softly
He got up and stretched. He walked a few lengths in front before turning back. "Curlypaw, as an aunt, I would really love it if you could be a second mentor for my kits. You're amazing in battle and there's no other cat I could trust more than you to make then some of Shadowclan's best warriors. Maybe we can all have a family outing. We can include my father and my siblings." he said. With every word his eyes lit up with excitement and joy.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The past should be left in the past:   The past should be left in the past: EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 6:22 am

OOC: I'm so sorry I'm late! I kinda forgot about this.  

"Your welcome, but thank you too. I would have only become more irritable if you hadn't helped me let go of some of my festering anger," Curlypaw credited sincerely. Here eyes lit up with a rare emotion for here. Hope. At his next words, she was instantly thinking about the last family outing they had, and snorted in amusement. "That would be perfect. I'll be a warrior in less than a moon, and until then I can still be a role-model. A family outing would be a great idea actually. It will be like the last one, but with more generations. And hopefully no apologies will be needed this time. She stood up and shook out her paws slightly before starting to pad back towards camp with Crowfur. In a few strides, she was right next to him. It felt good not to have as much anger stored inside her chest, and though she would never be the nicest cat, others would probably enjoy it too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The past should be left in the past:   The past should be left in the past: Empty

Back to top Go down

The past should be left in the past:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: