Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Springtime Flight [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 12:39

Eaglepaw flicked her tail. "Alright, I am a..." she paused for a moment. "I am an apprentice of Windclan." she said nodding. "Alright." she leaped at her mentor as he stood up on his hind legs. She assumed that he wanted her to tackle him, or at least get him down whenever she could.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 6:10

To Clovertwist's surprise, his demonstration was cut short. Eaglepaw didn't watch his demonstration as he'd expected; instead, she seemed to think he was asking her to leap again, and she did so with much more control than the previous time. He was unable to protect himself as she charged into his belly, and he let out a huff and fell to the ground grappling his apprentice's shoulders. He immediately began laughing. "That wasn't quite what I was going for, but that was good, Eaglepaw! It's always good to go for an exposed belly, you just have to make sure you keep yours protected, too," he mrrowed with laughter, pushing a hind paws limply against her belly just to emphasize the point. He quickly pushed her off and rolled to his paws, chuckling.

Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 10:05

Eaglepaw huffed as she was thrown off from her mentor and he laughed at her. "Oh, sorry Clovertwist, I thought that you were asking me to attack you." she mumbled. She was embarrassed that she had misunderstood her mentor and had attacked him, instead of watching him to see what he was doing. "How do I protect my belly?" she asked tipping her head.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 12:19

Clovertwist chuckled and shook his head, mrrowing, "Don't worry about it - it's a lesson for me, too, to be more clear." The warrior adjusted his stance so he was crouched as if on top of an enemy, his hind paws close together. He meowed to Eaglepaw, "You have to try to keep your legs close and forward; the tighter you can curl up the less easily your enemy can get at your belly. If you can whenever you're grappling belly to belly, you should always try to keep your hind paws tight so that your opponent can't get their own paws under you. Does that make sense?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptySat 23 May 2020 - 16:39

OCC: Sorry it took me so long to respond, it said that I had already responded and posted....which I didn't......

Eaglepaw nodded and tucked her front legs in so that her rear end was sticking in the air. She quickly fixed that before Clovertwist could make a comment and tucked her back legs close to her belly. It almost looked like a hunting crouch, just more of a crescent moon shape to be exact. "Like this?" she asked, lost her footing and feel over. It wasn't that she couldn't do the hunting crouch, it's just that the stance was weird to her body.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptySun 31 May 2020 - 9:13

With his instruction given, Clovertwist watched as Eaglepaw attempted to emulate his stance. He could tell with her shifting and adjusting that she was feeling awkward with her placements. He opened his mouth to give her some advice, but a moment later Eaglepaw had wobbled and fallen over. Clovertwist snickered despite himself and mrrowed, "Hey, you look like me when I was learning!" He helped her to her paws and meowed, "That wasn't too bad, Eaglepaw, it's kinda just a matter of repetition and getting comfortable with it. The more you'll do it the more you'll be able to figure out how to shift your weight right." He smiled at her, hoping she wasn't feeling annoyed or disheartened.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptySun 31 May 2020 - 12:43

Eaglepaw grumbled under her breath. "I can't get it right, but I'll keep doing it again and again until I get it perfect." she flicked her tail and looked up at her mentor. "What-you looked like me when you were an apprentice? You looked kinda goofy and all of this felt weird?"
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2020 - 9:50

At first, it seemed that Eaglepaw was feeling discouraged; she quickly made it clear, however, that she was only more determined to practice and get it right. When she realized what Clovertwist had said, she looked surprised, questioning if he'd had the same experience. He nodded emphatically, humming, "Mhmm!" He resumed the crouched position again, hind legs tucked towards his front legs to protect his belly while maintaining balance. "I thought Finchstar was trying to get me to bundle myself up like a kit or make me look like I had gas or something," he replied drily, laughing, "but at some point I realized I wasn't shuffling around anymore - I knew just how to stand. It takes time, but others have done it. You'll get it, too."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 18:11

Eaglepaw huffed. "Maybe if I can ever actually crouch." she grumbled. "Will you show me how again and this time come and correct me before I call over? I mean last time I crouched but fell over before you could correct me on anything." she said purring. "And that isn't a very goo stance."

OCC: I can't think of anything to say.....
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 9:53

ooc; It's okay! We can end the thread here, they've done a ton of the basics for a first day of apprentice training!

ic;

Clovertwist's face warmed with sympathetic understanding at Eaglepaw's annoyed grumbling. "Of course I'll help," he assured her, "and I won't miss it this time. I'll help support you if I see you wobbling. We'll get this figured out before we get our prey and head back home." He moved to stand directly in front of her, close enough that he would be able to quickly move to her side to assist. He demonstrated the crouch once more and nodded at her. "Your turn!" he insisted, and he moved to assist her as she requested. He couldn't help but feel that training had gone well, even with the bumps and hiccups. Eaglepaw would be a great warrior when her time came - but first, to master crouching....

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2020 - 9:53

IC: ok, that works for me. I put in for her moonstone jounrey, so she sould be taking that soon to become a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springtime Flight [closed]   Springtime Flight [closed] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Springtime Flight [closed]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: