Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) Empty
PostSubject: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 12:38

Crowspirit finally reached the place he'd been looking for, a tall patch of moor, new sprouts starting to shoot up under the shade of the dry, crackly stems. looking back towards Larkpaw, he shot the young molly a grin. "Ready to go hunting?" His last apprentice, his oldest daughter, had died. He wouldn't fail this one. But, as usual, his more solemn thoughts were hidden under an exuberant exterior.

Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 12:41

Larkpaw strutted up to him. The moor was beautiful. It was her first time out of camp, and it exceeded her expectations. "I think so." The young tabby stretched out her legs, hoping Crowspirit wouldn't be mad if she failed. "How would I go about doing that? Oh-wait, that's what you're teaching me." Way to impress your mentor, asking stupid questions.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 12:58

"Alright." Crowspirit stretched his legs, scanning the grass for any sign of prey. "WindClan is the fastest Clan in the forest. It's what we pride ourselves on. But sometimes, a rabbit can be faster. And birds can fly. It's important to learn how to creep up, too. All you have to remember is to crouch low, don't touch anything but solid earth, and move forward until you're close enough to jump or give chase." He demonstrated, flattening his body and keeping his tail down as he stalked towards Larkpaw. The dark tom stood back up, mismatched eyes falling on a rabbit. "Once you land on your prey, it's important to know what to do with it. For rabbits, you hold down their hind legs and snap their neck. For birds, you pin the wings before doing the same. Go try and catch that rabbit over there." He motioned to the fuzzy brown creature, nibbling warily on tender spring shoots.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:00

Larkpaw hesitated, trying to memorize everything he said. "A-alright, then..." That went quickly. Already, I'm hunting? I thought it'd be slower. But that said, I'm fine with this.

Larkpaw fell into the crouch almost instinctively. It was a good crouch for only having seen Crowspirit do it, but her weight was well balanced and she moved forwards quickly. She eyed the rabbit and pulled herself forwards, bit by bit, until she was close enough to give chase. She sprang up and pushed towards the rabbit.

Her jaws snapped at its tail, and it sprang away, but she caught up to it and killed it with a quick bite. Eyes glowing with pride, she set the rabbit next to Crowspirit. "I... I actually did it!"

Larkpaw attempts to catch Rabbit. Attempt successful.

20 HP
77 SP (-3)

Last edited by SalTea on Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:00

The member 'SalTea' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) Mistpe10
Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 6:24

Crowspirit purred in approval, eyes gleaming. “Great job for your first catch! If you don’t mind, I’m going to see if I can track something down, too. After that, we can spar, if you like.” He gave an encouraging nod to Larkpaw, before turning his senses to the moor, picking out a distant bird. A crow was pecking at the grass, and he edged closer, trying to get as near as possible before he leaped.

He thought he was near enough, but when he pounced, the bird took off, and his chin slammed into the ground. Embarrassing, really. He was an experienced hunter, but bad luck had caught him just as he was trying to show off to his apprentice. “So, about sparring?” He put forth a sheepish grin, trying to recover the moment with a joke.

Crowspirit attempted to hunt a Crow, costing 3 SP.

The catch was failed!

Last edited by Falconwing on Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 6:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 6:24

The member 'Falconwing' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) Mistpe10
Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 8:09

Larkpaw giggled. Nice to know I'm not the only one who messes up sometimes. She nodded and fluffed out her pelt a bit. "I'm not really interested in fighting, but... with everything that's happened lately, I have a feeling I'll need to know how to, soon."

The young tabby shivered, thinking about Finchstar. But eventually her gaze snapped up to Crowspirit and she nodded. "Okay. Sparring, you said."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 11:24

Larkpaw giggled as he missed a crow. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one who messes up. She took a hesitant step forwards. “I mean... I don’t want to fight, but...” She trailed off, then nodded to herself. ”Yeah-I mean, I probably should, in the light of everything that’s happened.”

The tabby apprentice fluffed her fur out. “Some apprentices said you fluff your fur out so you seem bigger. Is that right?” Larkpaw still seemed as small as a kit, even with her fur fluffed out.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 11:48

Crowspirit nodded. “It’s a good tactic for predators, but you want enemy cats to underestimate you instead of overestimating. Gives you an edge if you can catch them off guard. I’ll let you have the first move. Go on, attack me.”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 12:22

"I mean... okay." Without really thinking about her move, Larkpaw bounded forwards and swiped a paw at Crowspirit. That sucked! But he didn't give me any instructions, so it's not my fault!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)   Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea) Empty

Back to top Go down

Working, Playing (CLOSED for Sal-Tea)
Page 1 of 1