Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

By the River [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

By the River [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the River [closed]   By the River [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Apr 2020 - 14:13

Willow bounded back to Twolegplace, temporarily forgetting her hunger. She couldn't wait until the next day, anticipation bubbling through her veins. Applepaw didn't seem at all like the stories said about the cats in the forest. He wasn't bloodthirsty and didn't eat bones. He was nice, nicer than most of the cats in the noisy Twolegplace. She hoped to know him better. That night, she dreamed that she lived in a clan, Applepaw by her side.

The next day, Willow raced to the river as soon as she woke up. Stealthily, since she was still afraid cats would spring out of the shadows and attack her, she stopped at the edge of the forest. She knew it would be long until Applepaw would be there, but she couldn't help but feel disappointed when she didn't see his ginger pelt by the river. Trying to be positive, she told herself, Atleast I managed to run through the forest without getting eaten by a thorn bush. Sulking, she looked around. Finding no one, Willow bounded to the edge of the river. Looking into the clear water, she could see pretty silver fish swimming in the depths. I couldn't do it yesterday, but I'll try again anyway, she thought before scooping a paw into the water, claws outstretched. She felt her paw touch a fish. Excited, she tried to grasp onto the slippery scales, but the fish escaped. She tried again and again without success, before deciding to give up. "It's nearly midday, so Applepaw should be here soon," she mused, brightening at the thought of meeting her new friend. She padded underneath the shade of a tree and waited.

By the River [closed] - Page 2 Downlo10 By the River [closed] - Page 2 Downlo15 By the River [closed] - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down

By the River [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2