Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Red River (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Sombra
Jughead
hamster
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

The Red River (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 3:35

The River was once again normal after the flood. The water was churning peacefully, but Raven had other plans. "I scent a patrol nearby." She said to the others while half-sniffing the air. "This is our chance to attack them. Bat, attack the nearest warrior nearby, they won't have a chance of winning with our surprise attack." She said. But who knows what will happen? A battle could quickly turn around, Raven secretly thought in her mind. The patrol was nearing them, soon Bat will pounce on one of them. "Get ready..." She whispered to Bat.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 3:47

Bat had never been this far in Clan territory, it was strange. But, he couldn't get distracted now! He had a score to settle. He didn't know what Goldpaw looked like but, he'd send a message. The dark tom crouched low in the grass and mess of fallen reeds, waiting for his chance.

Ooc: Are we using the battle system?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 4:23

OOC: I have no idea how to use the battle system. Who's Goldpaw?
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 4:53

(I highly recommend we use the battle system. Darkheart, battle system guidelines can be found here, and a tutorial on how to use it can be found here. I recommend you read both, as it's important on WCC. As for Goldpaw, she was a former rouge that Bat knew, before she joined RiverClan and died. It's kinda irrelevant though, so don't worry.)

The chilly breeze blew across the riverbanks, still damp from recent rainfall. Leafbare was coming, that was for certain. Tawnystorm halted the patrol behind her, and sniffed the air by the river. There was something strange here, something unfamiliar...
"Do any of you smell that?" She addressed the others, a look of concern in her eyes. This strange scent was a clear sign of trespassers, but there was no recognisable Clan smell. Rouges? Oh no...
"All of you, stay behind me. There seems to be trespassers in our territory - again. If they attack, I'm the eldest and most experienced. I'd rather I got hurt than the apprentices." Slowly, she set one more paw forward, ears perked up and alert for the slightest sound.

(Also, just a reminder not to start the attack until all the RC patrol have posted.)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Red River (Closed) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 5:49

Fallowpaw trusted Tawnystorm.

She was brave, trustworthy, open, and calm. Fallowpaw knew that the tabby she-cat could take care of this, yet still she didn't want Tawnystorm to get hurt. She slunk forwards beside her, and sniffed the air. She was one of the eldest apprentices, and the scent was evident. "Is that... a rogue scent?" Fallowpaw asked, wrinkling her nose.

So many trespassers had been thinking they'd make the borders their little refuge. It was nothing like RiverClan's makeshift camp, it was all river. No shelter. Though the prey was plentiful... the prey was plentiful. Fallowpaw stopped lapping at the slowly flowing river, attempting to aid her dry throat. The prey was what they must be after!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 7:37

OOC: Got it. Let's use the Battle System.

Greypaw sniffed the air for rogue scents as Tawnystorm mentioned. "The scent is fresh! There are rogues nearby!" Greypaw exclaimed. The grey cat shuffled uneasily behind Tawnystorm. What if a fight starts? The excitement of her first patrol drained away as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 11:40

((OOC~ Oh boy, this will be my first time using the battle system, and even though I've read through it multiple times, will someone please help me (': ))

<<>>

Fracturedpaw stopped just as Tawnystorm had instructed, rogues? He lifted his stubby muzzle to the air, taking in the scents around him. Moments later, he held back a gag at the unfamiliar revolting smell. So there were intruders, he thought, and tensed up slightly.

The older apprentice peered past Tawnystorm, he knew she was keeping the apprentices behind her for safety, but he couldn't help but want to jump ahead, to be the one to discover the rogue cats. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, and did nothing but wait for orders to follow.

The Red River (Closed) RHCP_smolThe Red River (Closed) RHCP2_smolThe Red River (Closed) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 21:22

Jaguar hung about behind the other two rogues.She flicked her short tail,she was dying to sink her claws into the approaching cats."This will be fun!Them pathetic clan cats don't stand a chance!We'll tear them limb from limb.Bat hurry up and attack,"she hissed just audible for the other rogues to hear.

The tabby cat sniffed and the fishy scent of RiverClan filled her nostril.They were definitely close.Jaguar strained her ears,by the sound of their voices she guessed they were slightly aware of them.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Red River (Closed) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 22:15

Sootwhisper narrowed his eyes as the scent of rogues reached his nose as well, feeling the fur on his neck stand on end. If he had to pick, he would rather avoid any kind of conflict with other cats, but he had already learned from past experiences that something like that a peaceful solution was more often than not far from his reach.

The odd eyed cat growled under his breath, claws unsheathed. He had a very bad feeling about this, his ears moving restlessly as he opened his mouth to taste the air and help his nose, trying to know exactly where the smell was coming from. He, however, followed Tawnystorm’s instructions without asking…it wasn’t like if it was that hard anyways thanks to his habit of staying a couple tail-lengths behind any patrol or group of cats he decided to follow thanks to how uncomfortable he felt when there were more than two cats around him. On the good side, his position also made it almost impossible for the rogues to attack the apprentices by behind if they tried to use such strategy.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 1:31

Ooc: Everybody has posted, should we do the battle now? Or did I missed out someone?
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 23:19

((OOC~ Let's just get it started))

<<>>

Fracturedpaw caught a voice, it was quite, but there was a voice. He turned to face the older cats, "I think some other cat is here." He hissed quietly, knowing the others already suspected such. His already fluffy fur began to spike up as he kept on red alert.

The Red River (Closed) RHCP_smolThe Red River (Closed) RHCP2_smolThe Red River (Closed) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 23:22

OOC: POUNCEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAT!

Raven signaled with her tail telling Raven to pounce.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 23:59

OOC: Leafy Greens?
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 1:56

OOC:If you want Jaguar can trigger the fight

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

The Red River (Closed) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 2:03

Ooc: Let's wait for a day, if he doesn't post, I'll give you the position.

Update: You know what? Let's do some time skipping. The battle is over, Raven's dead. (I am too impatient)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Red River (Closed)   The Red River (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red River (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: