Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wing's of Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

The Wing's of Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 21:40

Oh, so there were a few guesses? The answers gave a few pointers as to how this all seemed. "Olivestone is the deputy, the deputy has to know if some cat takes a shining to you. It wouldn't make sense if you got apprenticed to someone lets say, not like you." Fogpaw deducted from her own memory. Only recently had she noted how she and her mentor clicked if that made sense, somehow both learning from the other. "Knowing that you'll probably get someone great!"Ferretdance had a knack for his surge of energy it marveled her but looking into herself...

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 8:13

Eaglekit flicked her long tail happily. "I know I will get someone great. Olivenose is a great deputy and Raventail is a great leader and Windclan is the best clan ever!" she cheered, not caring who was listening. "Who were you hoping to get as a mentor? Before you got Ferretdance." she added.
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 10:06

Moments pass when the she-cat finally responded. "Olivestone may have apprenticed me to Ferretdance but truth be told -" I'd never thought I'd live long enough to see the day, "-I would be content enough with any mentor I'd receive. It was the deputies wit and understanding that made it clear who should get who, in the end everything just makes sense as it should." Fogpaw reassured Eaglepaw cooly. At this point what had been the point of the conversation, to chat? Potentially learn new things? Oh right, the group of kits going feral within camp borders. She rolled her eyes at the kits voluminous proclaim to the sky. "Enough about mentors though why don't we play some games?"

Last edited by WildHunt on Fri 1 May 2020 - 10:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix a font issue within my post.)
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:12

Eaglepaw flicked her tail. "That sounds good to me, all of this talk about mentor's and whatnot is boring." she proclaimed when flexing her long legs. "What game?"
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 14:04

The white she-cat blinked at the kit, perplexed by the question that had been asked of her. "Well, you and other kits were intending to play something? Why else would you be outside?" It was like she had been echoing back and forth between a mirror. Except this mirror was tiny, quite chatty even. She turned her head to the left and to the right before her gaze settled on Eaglekit once more. She was in the middle of thinking when an idea had popped up. "Why don't we play a game of mossball to pass the time!" She perked up after saying that outloud. There would be scolding after playing games like that in the nursery but that was mainly Fogpaw's fault.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 14:20

Eaglekit flicked her tail. "That works for me." she chirped. She scrambled to find a moss-ball and then brought it back to Fogpaw tossing it in the air for the apprentice to catch. Eaglekit was pretty big, combiningg her long legs and the fact that she was about to have her apprentice ceremony.
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 15:25

Staring at Eaglekit had proven her name to be rather fitting then most cats. Eagles were birds but none had come to mind as to how an eagle was meant to look like. "Good job, Eaglekit." Fogpaw purred as the kit fixed up a lovely little mossbal that would soon disappear between their paws. "Since you've worked so hard why don't take the first move?"

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 18:02

Eaglepaw interally rolled her eyes. This 'new' apprentice was treating her like a small 2 moon kit, but she would put up with if for now because one day she would be leader and then none of this would matter. It wouldn't matter than her clanmates didn't tell her anything, it would matter if they treated her different because she was golden, it wouldn't matter if they thought she wasn't a cat because of her spots. It would all be worth it if she could become the leader of Windclan. "Sure." she said in a happy, even chirpy voice. She would hide all of those feelings and be the best warrior that she could for her clan. She tossed the ball to the apprentice and then waited for Fogpaw to return the boos-ball.
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 8:13

Frankly she hadn't had much of a negative thought in regards to the young Eaglekit who was of course a kit. Only a night before had she wound up being apprentice even at a time like this. Having little seniority over her the apprentice found it humorous. When the ball of moss had been flicked her way she returned it quickly, hackles raised as her eyes were glued to the mossball now. Lovely as it were to boast her talent and skill when it came to games, she wouldn't jinx the game. Otherwise it would mark this simple little game as embarrassing if she just lost to a kit no less.

(Do you have any idea you want to end the topic?)

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptySat 2 May 2020 - 18:10

OCC: I have no clue....do you have an idea?

Eaglekit rolled her eyes internally as she saw that the Windclan apprentice was just trying to show off her skills to boss Eaglekit around just because she was a 'kit'. Eaglekit leaped for the ball and sent it soaring back, as fast as Eaglekit could actually kit the ball given her strength.

She twisted in mid air, and landed on all four of her paws in the dirt and gave Fogpaw a look that was a challenge in it's own right.
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 14:40

OCC: I don't have much of a clue but maybe Eaglepaw gets tired?

Fogpaw couldn't be bothered to be ticked off by the kit's skills no matter how he showed off. She let out a soft chuckle, a glint of cheer in her blue eyes. "That's great and all, but I'll do you one better." The apprentice gloated, stretching her supple limbs. To leap back on all fours after sending the mossball flying - must be skill. Or pure luck. After her last stretch of her forelegs the she-cat messily made another mossball in the blink of an eye. Wordlessly she made the second mossball compact enough for her next trick. One could talk all they want but the action matters more. The white molly was on her hind legs, her paws grabbing the mossballs tugging them close to her chest. Now standing up right a peculiar sight to behold unraveled. In a mere minute, Fogpaw began juggling the mossballs between both paws keeping an eye on each ball up in the air. Each time either of the balls campe down bits and pieces of dirt fell in smaller chunks.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 16:58

OCC: She's going to sprain her paw....

Eaglepaw rolled her eyes this time and leaped for the moss ball and fell kinda awkwardly. "Ouch." she hissed and looked at her front paw which was sending throbbing pains up her leg. "Fogpaw, can you get Apsenheart or Softpaw? I think I sprained my paw." she said letting out another hiss of pain.
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 10:41

Fogpaw trivial display of dexterity was cut short in the nick of time. It would seem the ever irritated tabby hissed at a mere pain in her paw. "I'll get to it." She mumbled the words falling on deaf ears. As much as it were nice to brag she could withstand the toil that came from playing mossball, it was just kit games. Her main attention was on the mossballs going up in the air - one eventually fell leaving her to face Eaglekit sitting in what was presumably pain. "You weren't kidding!" She mewed before turning tail to run off to find either of WindCaln's medicine cats. The last thing she wanted was to injure any cat seriously.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 16:30

Eaglekit rolled her eyes as the tabby she-cat whirled around and went to fetch either Aspenheart or Softpaw. "No, I am not kidding." she muttered with pain laced in her voice as she tried to put pressure on her paw, failed and then let out another hiss of pain. I hope that Fogpaw hurries, it really hurts. she said glaring at her paw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wing's of Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2