Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wing's of Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 13:06

Eaglekit was grooming her leopard spotted fur in the nursery when she hear a commotion outside. I wonder what the commotion is? She got up and shook our her glossy fur and padded outside of the nursery to see some of the apprentice's and some of the warrior's gathered in the clearing in the middle of the camp. "What is going on?" she asked to no one in particular. Seriously? No one even bothers to call me out when something happens. She thought as she flicked her glossy tail in slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 17:37

OOC: Sorry for such a long post TwT)))

The young tom sighed. Another day, another round of drama. Smallpaw was sitting outside of the apprentices den, looking annoyed by the commotion in the middle of camp. He swore that not a day could go by without some sort of disaster or disturbance. It'd become so common that he didn't get that anxious about it any more. Rolling his eyes, his gaze landed across the camp. In his sight line was stood kit. She was a somewhat newer kit, as he'd never really seen her around much. He heard her call out to the crowd, but was ignored. After seeing her expression turn from curiosity to annoyance, he decided to go over and talk to the kit.

After walking around the crowd, he took a seat next to the kit. "Hello there, I'm S-Smallpaw. " He stated, looking the kit up and down, keeping his face friendly. It wasn't often he conversated with other cats, and he liked it that way. But it seemed like this kit wouldn't mind someone to talk to, and Smallpaw was okay with it as long as not too many other cats joined the conversation. "I saw you f-from across c-camp" He pointed with his tail to where he was previously sitting. "I'm k-kinda in your position as w-well. I d-don't know what's happening either. The only d-difference is, i don't w-want to know. I can tell you one thing though. " He paused. "It's probably not a kit's business, so don't take it too personally if you g-get ignored. Soon enough, you'll b-be a w-warrior, and you can b-butt your head into whatever crowd you w-want to." He looked back at the kit.

Smallpaw wished he'd ever have the courage to be able to do something as simple as joining a crowd. He remembered his apprentice ceremony, how he was nervous out of his fur about what other cats would think of him. He's not as overall anxious as he once was, but he's been dreading his warrior ceremony for moons now. He knew it'd be soon. Sure, he wanted to become a warrior more than anything, but he can't stand being put in front of crowds, whether it be to make an announcement or to be recognized for being experienced enough to move up a rank in the clan.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 18:54

OCC: I wish that I could write as long as that, but I am slowly working up to it

Eaglekit turned and saw a small tom approching her asking her to be his friend. Why not? I don't have many friends here, actually I don't have any friends here in Windclan. she thought with a flick of her golden spotted tail. "True, I am only a kit here in Windclan, but even us kit's and apprentice's deserve to know what is going on. The warrior can't just expect us to sit back and pretend everything is perfect when the warrior's act all agitated." she said crossly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 14:38

Larkkit padded out of the nursery, tail drooping wearily. She had been listening to Smallpaw and Eaglekit talk and decided to join them. She hoped they’d accept her being there. “It feels like as soon as anyone becomes a warrior, they forget what it’s like to be a kit.” Glancing at Smallpaw, she dipped her head and added, “Or an apprentice.” She yawned, flashing tiny white teeth, and sat down beside the two. Her eyes were fixed on the warriors as she groomed her long brown fur.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 15:31

OOC: gonna be honest, this is the absolute most Smallpaw has ever spoken in a topic. And don't worry, it took me a lot of practice to be able to write posts like this. it's also easier to rp with Smallpaw than my other cats. he's gone through a lot more character developement than any of my other cats.))))

"I suppose, b-but m-maybe it's something they d-don't want us knowing" Smallpaw fixed his gaze once again to the center of camp. "F-for all we know, it c-could be war. Of course, it's n-not actually, as the apprentices w-would most likely be up there as well, b-but it's no b-business of a kit's to be participating in a clan m-meeting about s-such a serious topic." The small apprentice remembered how he was sent away during the clan meeting discussing Softpaw, Downpaw, and Aspenheart. Quite frankly, he was glad that he was sent away from the crowd, as it made him extremely anxious and uncomfortable, but deep down he still wished he could've been there to know what happened. "It'd b-be b-better to act like things are not as b-bad as they actually are. The warriors are under enough s-stress already, and if they notice that the kits and apprentices are growing worried as w-well, that'll make them w-worry more. It's n-not like i've helped much with that, all i ever d-do is w-worry." The last sentence was an almost inaudible mutter. He looked at his paws, wondering how he'd ever have enough courage to be a warrior.

It seemed as though he could never do anything right, or even hold a good conversation with more than 2 cats. The only exceptions were conversations with kits. For some reason, he felt comfortable around kits. Maybe it's because they were less judgmental, or because they didn't really understand life yet. Even if they were tackling each other or fighting, Smallpaw felt at peace when he was around them. He felt like he could actually speak to them without having to think carefully about what he was going to say in fear he'd say the wrong thing.

Suddenly, a second voice broke his thoughts as another kit, Larkkit, padded out of the nursery. She didn't look all that happy either. "Oh, i'm sure that's not t-true. " He mewed. "Those thoughts just aren't as important as the responsibilities of a warrior. A lot of t-times, warriors are just t-too b-busy to be able to reminisce their moons as k-kits and apprentices." He stood up in front of the two miserable looking kits. "How about we d-do something fun? What k-kind of games or activities d-do you guys like? You'll have t-t- t-teach me." Smallpaw hadn't ever really played games as a kit. He'd rather wander around camp and collect things like feathers and shiny stones. Though he never played games, he didn't feel like he missed out on anything, nor did he feel like he was lonely. He just was never that social.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyThu 2 Apr 2020 - 21:53

OCC: I am glad to hear that. I try to write long posts, but they take so long and I am on so many sites...

Eaglekit sighed as the two other kits decided to barge in on their talking. "Sure, playing a game sounds fun." she flicked her tail looking at the older cats gathering in the middle of the clearing. "We could play who can run the fastest while taking the most direct route in the clearing." she suggested flicking her tail. She didn't want to get into trouble, but she felt like the warriors and apprentice's had better things to do other than to talk about whatever was going around in the clans. Besides, she refelcted, sometimes it was for the best that the kits were acting up and that they could get the warriors and apprentices to play with them....well sometimes play with them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyFri 3 Apr 2020 - 8:58

Sure.” Larkkit stood up and flexed her hind legs. She had nice long legs and was pretty fast, typical of the WindClan standard. She bit her lip, thinking. “Alright, but what is the most direct route? Where do you want the race to end?I hope the warriors won’t get mad at us if we’re running around. They shouldn’t. It’s not like we’re breaking any rules.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyThu 9 Apr 2020 - 15:23

OCC: are you on New Stars?

Eaglekit looked at Larkkit with a challenge in her eyes. "I don't really care. I just want to race and stretch my legs after being in camp for a while." she studied Larkkit with narrowed eyes. "I think that I could beat you, especially with my long legs as well." she said witha smirk. "Or maybe you would just totally leave me in the dust."
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 21:14

OOC: I think it would be a good idea to choose who exactly will win the race. Small will definitely let the kits win, it's just a matter of which one wins first lol (unless the tie)))))

"A race s-sounds like a great idea!" Smallpaw smiled, excitement glittering in his eyes. "Racing is fairly s-simple, and i don't have much of an advantage over you two. After all, you're b-both going to be apprentices s-soon, and i'm pretty short." He looked across camp, trying to figure out where the finish line should be. He looked back and forth until his gaze rested upon a stick. Quickly running across the camp, he picked up the stick and moved it across from where the kits stood. He ran back to them almost as quickly as he'd run off and pointed to the stick with his tail. "That will b-be the finish line. Make sure t-to stay out of the warrior's way the b-best you can, and don't get hurt!" He paused, making eye contact with the two kits before opening his mouth to count down for the race. "Three....     Two....." Smallpaw smirked at the kits before saying the last words. "One.....     GO! "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 8:13

OOC: Eaglekit can win, fine by me

As Smallpaw counted down, Larkkit crouched and burst towards the stick, running pretty fast. She urged herself to go faster, hoping she’d win.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 11:08

Eaglekit took off her long legs letting her pull ahead of the other kits. "I am going to win!" she yowled and dashed towards the stick laying on the round a few feet away from her. (yes! This is the start to being a warrior, I will win this race!)
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 21:25

Fogpaw's steps were made noticeable to the kits who had begun making there endless noise. The she-cat had fond memories of causing chaos on her own, the nursery having been too small by the time she'd been apprentice to her energetic mentor. It was no wonder her mentor had been named Ferretdance the name fitting for such a cat. Their training gone well when she still had the energy to run across the whole moor. Given she'd been done for the day what harm would it come to play with the kits? Anyhow, they were going to share the apprentice's den for however many moons it took for her warrior ceremony.

One big leap after another the apprentice strided further walking side by side with the kit closest to her. "Got room for one more?" Most likely unfair but it was all these cats against her. Plus, she had already been wanting an excuse to stay out with her clanmates. "If not, I'll just make my own game." The apprentice teased every so lightly, a grin had begun to grow from her formerly contemplative expression.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 22:23

Eaglekit looked up as Fogpaw approched them and asked to play with them, a sly smile beginning to spread over the older cat's face. "Of course you can join us." she said with a cool, calm and collected face. A face in which she would use to address the clan leader given the choice. She looked the tabby up and down, well mostly up since Fogpaw was ever so slightly bigger than her. "I am going to be an apprentice any day now." she boasted.

OCC: Eaglekit is already a paw, but we will pretend she is still a kit for now
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 20:37

A mrow of amusement had escaped Fogpaw leaving her looking down on the kit. Having been a kit she remembered how it was to be towered over. She hadn't paid mind to the discomfort other than the fact the sunlight would burn her eyes, the shade was welcomed. "Alright Eaglekit." She paused. "What game did you and the others have in mind?" The apprentice questioned delightedly. Fogpaw silently admonished herself for not keeping watch. Clan life relied on each cat to know whose who and from what lineage they came from. Frankly, it was unspoken to watch who you're talking to but the older cats kept making things harder than they seemed in all honesty. Playing kit games, oh that felt moons ago when she barely left the nursery herself. Prompted once more by the thought, the kit had brought it up anyhow. "Playing games to attract a mentor? Have any guesses who Olivestone might pick?"

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 21:50

Eaglepaw looked up at Fogpaw. "Well," she said thinking and hesitating. "I think that I would like Clovertwist, or Larkflight, or maybe even Zinnia." she said kinda plucking names out of the clan like a deputy would. "I don't really know, isn't up to Olivestone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wing's of Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wing's of Life   The Wing's of Life Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wing's of Life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next