Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed]   My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 10:45

Honeytongue's whiskers twitched as she ducked her head in a sheepish manner as the pair giggled at her failed catch, leaning in to accept Ivystar's quick nuzzle of affection. She wasn't bothered by it - she knew they meant no harm and it was a very lighthearted feel around them. She shook her head, a bit amused at her own failure herself as she watched both of her companions easily catch another fish each. She couldn't let them have all the success as she leaned forward, gaze focused on the river. While it was tempted to turn her gaze onto either of her friends, she refrained as she waited patiently for a fish to swim past before striking out. Her paw brushed against scales as she pulled it from the water, quickly killing it and adding it to the pile.

Content, she shuffled backwards to give the two room as she stretched in a luxurious manner. The trio had gotten quite the collection of fish, any more and it would be quite the adventure trying to get them all back to the camp in a single trip.

My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed]   My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:17

A small purr escaped the deputy as soon as the golden warrior had stepped forward catching another fish this time. All of them were doing so well despite Honeytongue's one miss. They couldn't be expected to catch everything that came their way, but between all of them the pile was going to be looking rather full for leaf-bare. It was pretty great.

Once the water had settled Stormbringer stepped up into the water once again. Her amber eyes on the water watching and waiting. As soon as she saw one she struck. She quickly flung the fish up on the shore before turning to kill it. Bright eyes looked at her two companions.

Stormbringer attempted to catch a fish: Successful

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Thu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed]   My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2020 - 12:17

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 Mistpe10
My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed]   My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Independence Seems to Vanish in the Haze [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2