Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A lonely haze(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

A lonely haze(open) Empty
PostSubject: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 4:51

The lithe she-cat sat alone resting in a tree her tail twitching.Her blue eyes scanned the surroundings and her silver fur shimmered in the sunlight.She smiled,happily remembering how much she loved the marshes of Shadowclan.As a kit she caught a mouse, she remembered how proud she was that day.The apprentice smiled at these thoughts but then remembered what she saw.Redfeather dead sprawled ,his blood soaking the marsh red and Hickorypad carried away in the arms of a twoleg.She hissed aloud.The shimmering cat sighed, before leaping down from her perch and landing gracefully.Hazepaw padded away before pausing.I'll just wait here for another apprentice maybe we can hunt together,she thought.The cat plopped herself down waiting for another cat to join her.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2016 - 11:07

Mousepaw stalked through the marshland with practiced precision. The brown tom blended in seamlessly with the mud, revealed only by the white markings on his chest and paws. Though he was still small, the tomcat had grown into his wide frame and muscular legs. He was getting too old to be an apprentice, but his constant disregard for the rules and general bad attitude kept him from getting any farther in his training. The glint of silver fur caught his attention, and Mousepaw swerved from the track of a pigeon he was following to get a clearer look at the other cat. It was Hazepaw. His head cocked to the side, wondering what she was doing out here by herself. Then he remembered that Adderfur had been her mentor. Solemnly, and with his usual look of indifference, the older apprentice approached from behind the trunk of the tree she had been resting in. "So you've lost your mentor, have you?" He called to her, his green eyes shining with a cruel twist of haughtiness. So have I.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
A lonely haze(open) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sub on Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2016 - 12:40

OCC:Hazepaw's mentor is Adderfur.I don't think it changed
Hazepaw whipped around to see mousepaw.Hazepaw stared confused at the older tom,Adderfur hadn't died had he?The she-cat studied the tom was he joking,he tended to joke a lot.Hazepaw sighed looking even more miserable than when he had found her."Adderfur...is dead?"Hazepaw mewed hoasely.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A lonely haze(open) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2016 - 13:20

OOC: Oh, sorry about that cx Adderfur has just died, though, so I guess it still technically is true. I've asked Icestorm to take over your training but I haven't gotten a response yet.

IC: Mousepaw was slightly alarmed by her reaction, but didn't reveal it. Apparently, she wasn't yet informed. He was not the cat to tell her, he knew it. Instead, he would play it off. Distract her. A smirk flitted across his white muzzle. "Don't jump to conclusions like that. I was just wondering why you were out here by yourself, that's all." He was awkwardly silent for a few heartbeats. A thought occurred to him, and the coincidence almost surprised him. "Hey, you're that little she-kit that Tigerflower took in all those moons ago." Mousepaw said, looking at her with recognition. He never paid much attention to anyone else, so he hadn't been paying any mind to her. "She's my mother. I guess that makes us adopted siblings."

Last edited by Sub on Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 9:53

"Oh,That's good he's OK.I'm only out here because...I can be,and I was bored,I guess..." Hazepaw replied hissing slightly at the end.She studied Mousepaw,he seemed slightly off but she dismissed the thought with a flick of her long silver tail.Hazepaw listened to what else he had to say."Yeah,I am that little kit she adopted,"She hissed before adding"Stepbrother."The she-cat slightly smirked before looking back at Mousepaw wanting to see if he would retort.The feistey apprentice knew better than to annoy other cats but she was bored to death.She also hated waiting.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:15

His ears flicked backward in annoyance. If he didn't know any better, he would have really believed they were related. o"I've been called much worse. Say what you want about me, but stay out of Hawkpaw's way. That would be your 'step-sister.' She's first-born and that makes her the most important." There was a growl in his throat at this piece of information. "And she hasn't been right since our father..." He cut off. Why was he wasting his breath on this cat that wasn't even his real sister? "Whatever. I'm out here to hunt and get some real work done before leaf-bare gets here. You're welcome to join me." Mousepaw meowed, still slightly frustrated by the turn of topics. He lifted his nose to find the pigeon he had been looking for earlier.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:22

"Yeah,well,you still got annoyed." She mewed laughing slightly.The she-cat paused."I doubt Hawkpaw is any better than you,"Hazepaw flicked her tail in goodbye and left for camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely haze(open)   A lonely haze(open) Empty

Back to top Go down