Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Summer Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Summer Inactivity Empty
PostSummer Inactivity

hello ;0

I thought i should post this at some point in advance so when it happens it's not on short notice. ((even though this is probably way to early to post this))

So, currently i get on WCC with a laptop that has been provided by my county, which unfortunately means i can't take it home over the summer. I don't really have any other technology at home to log on with, which doesn't really help the matter. So that means i won't be able to log back on from about early-mid May until some time in September.

I kinda just wanted to make the staff somewhat aware of the fact because i won't be able to post for activity checks, but i don't want all of my cats to go down the trash bin. I've been told i should let staff know about this, so i assume there could be a way to save my cats, but i'm not sure.

Also, I recently entered into an art contest with prizes that include a Chromebook, an android tablet, etc. There's a slim chance i'll win one, but who knows? I though i'd might as well put it here. If i do win one then i'll be able to log on and RP over the summer :D

I'll keep you updated and give as many dates and news as i can. I'll be able to give the date when the laptops get taken from the summer when the time gets closer, but where it stands i don't have that much information. If you know a way to save my cats for the summer, please let me know. If you've read down to this point, Thank you!

~ Cotton

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Share this post on: reddit

Summer Inactivity :: Comments

deer
Re: Summer Inactivity
Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:44 pm by deer
I’m in the same sort of situation. Ask staff about what you can do. I’m sure they can come up with an IC reason why they aren’t there.

Summer Inactivity

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: