Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC

Go down 
+13
Dew
Feath ❤️
Mud
Darkshadow
Snowy
Leo
Sleepy
Jay
not fish
Lilac
Moon
Cloudkit (Heart)
Rainy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov - 16:15

Fur Color: grey

Markings: darker grey stripes.

Eye Color: any shade of blue

Holding (?): a present :D

Anonymous

Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov - 17:13

Fur Color: White

Markings: Gray star over red eye

Eye Color: Left eye: Blue Right Eye: Red

Holding (?): Black and blue prezzie!

Last edited by Brightfire~Ghostpaw on Tue 23 Nov - 20:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov - 17:36

Fur Color: White

Markings: Dark and Light brown sploches

Eye Color: Bright green

Holding (?):Burried under presents under a tree, with santa hat

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Nov - 17:59

Fur color:Wolf-grey

Markings:None

Eye color:Green.

Holding:Taco :3
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 18:05

This is great, guys!

Anybody who hasn't filled one out yet should, I'm running out room in the picture!! :D
Back to top Go down
yellowpaw (sigh)

yellowpaw (sigh)

Clan/Rank : shadowclan
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 18:17

Fur Color:white

Markings:black stripes

Eye Color:green

Holding (?): suprise meh!!

Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 73l0qu Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 Wgt99z Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 2qmngk3
if i were to have a theme song this would be it..... if you think different listen to it first than pm me the one that seems like me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gZtaV8Swas trust me....... it's linkin park!!!! oh and pm me yours...... i may find something else....
Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 2wlrbq8 funny right!? Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 2wqzipi sun made this one!!
Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 14toj8j this is similiar to red's sniper kitty pic!! Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 169p75c Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 2l95buo haha!!! red is an idiot!!! i think he has this pic in his siggy too... Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 2n9wepz it is soo cute!! Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 2q381og
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 18:56

Hiya sisseh! xD

Fur Color: You should know. (calico, reddish-orange instead of orange, with black and white)

Markings: Very faint black stripes on the tail.

Eye Color: Red

Holding (?): A cookie in my mouth.

Action: (if I can be doing an action) Can I be laughing at dew? xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:00

Fill out the template, dork. :P Your action needs to be part of the Holding (?), and I've never made a picture for you, so no, I didn't know what to make you look like.
Back to top Go down
Brambleh

Brambleh

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Leader, WindClan apprentice,
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:26

Fur Color: Brown with black stripes, white chest, white front left paw

Markings: one eye is ALL black

Eye Color: one black eye one amber

Holding (?): Candy Cane

Stolded from Moon and Ebz >:)
Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 Account-personality-results
Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 Brambl11
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

16. DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THE CHATBOX.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 19:51

Fur Color: Calico

Markings: calico XD

Eye Color:Purple other turqouise

Holding (?): opening present. also wearing santa hat..^^

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
FishierthanFish

FishierthanFish

Clan/Rank : Warrior - Apprentice - Skyclan - Shadowclan
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 577

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Nov - 20:06

Not to be rude, but is there something wrong with me saying what I'm doing in another box?
And if you really need it, I look like this:
Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 2w371bs
I DID fill out the template.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC   Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic Topic that Renders you unepical, so click to see why it's EPIC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2