Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions Empty
PostSubject: The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions   The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 21:38

It was just a usual morning for Gingerheart, but she seemed extremely tired from all of the work she had done through the night. Teaching apprentices, going hunting. Times were getting hard as the weather got colder. So she quickly snuggled up into her nest and rested her tiny little nose into her long, warm fur, and within minutes the old warrior was knocked out; Dead as a door nail; Out like a light; Sleeping like a rock.

---------

Almost instantly, her eyes flew open as she felt a rather stale breeze flow over her fur. It wasn't like normal breezes. This one had a feeling of... what was that? Her head quickly shot up as she looked around to know where she was, yet what she saw was absolutely terrifying. Dead trees sticking out of hard, ashen ground. It was horrifyingly dark with shadows dancing everywhere she looked. Oh, and the blood red sky didn't help much either. Furthermore, as Gingerheart got to her feet, there was a feeling of nothing. There was emptiness. She had never been here before, nor did a dream like this every feel so vivid and real. Where was she? "Hello?" she called out, hoping that there was something or someone there that could tell her what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Zero
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member--Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [ThunderClan], Zero
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3513

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions   The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 21:55

A sinister laugh pierced the silence, as a dark silhouette stood a fox length away from the living warrior. The minimum amount of light in the land caught the reflective material of the cat's eyes and teeth. The cat's teeth was bared in an insane smile. "Is this the pipsqueak that StarClan as sent to fight me off?" An amused snort escaped the cat.

"A cat such as you can not fight off ME, Curse! The most feared cat in existence! I have slain many members of the passed LionClan! I have seen the start of your precious Clans. I have destroyed those monsters that roamed the Thunderpath! And your puny StarClan thinks that someone like you can stop my MASTER PLAN?!" The dark shadow stood taller. "VOLDEMORT SHALL RISE AGAIN! AND A PUNY WARRIOR LIKE YOURSELF WILL NEVER STOP ME."

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions   The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 22:09

Fight for Starclan? Well, uh, that was a little intense. As Gingerheart stared at this cat, she had to blink a few times to finally be able to see at least a bit of a silhouette other than the gleaming eyes and teeth. And this... master plan. Where was this? From the sounds of it, it obviously wasn't a good place. Definitely not Starclan... If she was fighting for Starclan... was this the Place of No Stars? she was in the Dark Forest? Well crap. Things just got srs bro.

But she really couldn't take this cat's story seriously. How did a cat beat a monster? And who was he calling puny? Gingerheart was in no way, shape or form puny! Oh no, honey. He was going down! "Ha! Puny?! No way," she responded as she strode towards the cat with laughter. "Your story might fool everyone else, but that's just ridiculous! You can't just get away with calling me puny! I'll be your worst nightmare." Oh man. She's mad now. Bro you better run. Almost instantly, Gingerheart began to watch everything shrink around her--no wait. She was getting larger. She kept growing, only stopping when she was about 4 times the size she already was. She was almost as tall as the trees. She didn't even bother to question it though. This cat needed a face stomping. "COME AT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Zero
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member--Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [ThunderClan], Zero
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3513

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions   The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions EmptyWed 18 Dec 2013 - 22:18

If anything, the sadistic smile of his grew larger. His laugh turned into echo thought the land, as he stared at at the growing cat. Yes. She was playing right into his paws. If he could bring back Voldemort, the forest would be his. But for now, he would settle for a nice fight. Ivory claws slid out, and hackles rose. "YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER." Which was true. To the cats who didn't know the story, Gingerheart's mother was actually the Greatrock. Surprise.

Come at her, he did. 'Curse' launched himself towards the giant cat, and leaped to where his head would collide with her own. With a shocking amount of force, the evil cat was able to knock Gingerheart's head towards the ground. "You are just StarClan's plaything. I will not hesitate to kill you."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions   The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions Empty

Back to top Go down

The Epic Dream of Epic Proportions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: