Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Epic story of epic proportions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Epic story of epic proportions. Empty
PostSubject: Epic story of epic proportions.   Epic story of epic proportions. EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 21:38

(This story im continuing PERIOD.I give you full permision to spam my pm box if I dun add something every week.Cail=Kale)

"Cail!Wait for me!"Crys a female voice."Where are you headed?"It asks."Top of Fate Hill.Why Claria?"I reply.Im Cail.A sophomore at Lowland Clarkens Highschool.Fate Hill is where strange things happen.Im going to find out what it is.Rumor has it that something romantic must be done when the sun just about leaves."So your gonna try to see what happens?""Yeah.""Great.Im coming."Claria declares."W-Wait What?"I nearly blush but hide it.I can control my emotions well.But only 3 emotions are uncontrolable."Come on!"Claria blasts ahead.No wonder she's in 1000 meter run.I catch up while she's waiting."So...what again?Its half an hour till it occurs..."She asks.She lies down next to where I fell."I don't know..."I reply.The half hour goes by like hours."Uh...Claria...""Yeah Cail?""Uh...I-"Then a flash blasts out,drowning me out and blinding us.I get pulled in then two colors,Red and Blue enter my body.I black out.

"Whozawhat?Where am I?Where's Claria?Where's-"I realize im in the hospital."Hello Cail!"A voice calls."Hey Bob(Srry this isnt story related,but XD).What happened?""You were found lieing half-dead near Claria.Do you know what happened?""Fate hill...Flash...Red and Blue..."Then I remember.A dream.I dreamed I killed inner evil and good...but what's that mean?"Yeah,uh..."Bob gets distracted for a moment.When he turns around,Im gone."CAIL?"

"What have I done?"I ask myself at Claria's bedside in the hospital."Cail,why are you sad?"Claria asks silently,startling me."You...you might die because of my curiosity..."I stammer"Dont worry Cail,tell me,what were you about to say at the hill?"She asks quietly."I...I love you.I knew you were going to drop out,so I was ready to drop out until I remembered Fate Hill...what do you think of me?"I ask blushing."You...You mean the world to me..."She whispers."Agh!I...I ain't gonna make it..."
Back to top Go down

Epic story of epic proportions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: