Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA

Go down 
+8
Honey Badger
Jay Bird
Kade
JJ
Spooksjolly
Stormy
Mosspelt
Yoshachu
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:32 am

Cat Name: Honeypaw

Clan: SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: There are many duties for a medicine cat. These duties include: healing Clanmates, hunting for herbs, learning the herbs and their uses, assisting queens during their kitting, soothe the aches of elders, uphold the medicine cat code, share dreams and prophecies with StarClan, bring said dreams and prophecies to the Clan leader, and ultimately treat every cat in the Clan as if they were your own.

What you would do with this position: I feel this is the perfect role for Honeypaw. She has grown very close to Sagelight ever since she was a kit, and she has grown fond of the idea of being a Clan healer rather than a Clan fighter. Plus, this will help her get over her timidity, as she would be forced to interact with all her Clanmates, as well as the medicine cats outside of her Clan.

As for me myself as the user, I would make sure to include Honeypaw in as many Clan topics as I can to have her become a familiar face to the Clan. That way, users who want to have their cats healed after battle can do so and know just where to go to do just that, giving other users the chance to add development topics to their requirements for ranking up their cats.

Why you think you deserve this position: I take my duties as a higher rank member very seriously. I always try to go above and beyond to fulfill my duties and interact with my Clan. I felt like I had done a great job with Scorchstar, so I want to do as great a job now with Honeypaw.

Recommendations: Stormy, Hitsjui, JJ, It’s A New DeKade, Jay Bird, Honey Badger, Ice, Reaper King, KittyKatz, Sun (10)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Thank you for applying! This topic has been locked until the time period for those interesting in applying has passed (minimum of five days). Once this time is up, the recommendations can begin!

Let the recommendations begin! In Love Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:09 am

Soft needs this Honey girl as a fellow meddie. Join Spooder and I- +1 reccomend!

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Recomended!

JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:00 pm

I think Honey would make a great MCA! It is a tough decision between these two but I'm gonna go for Yosh this time!
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Recommend!

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:45 pm

Recommend! Good luck :3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA Signat14
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:48 pm

Recommended~

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:08 pm

I recommend!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA VHQrlk5
Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA 1QYZaRo

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA Molex311
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Have a rec

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 11:29 pm

Recommend- let her dreams come true!

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 2:18 am

Recommended ;)

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:16 am

Please congratulate Yoshachu and their character Honeypaw as the new MCA of WindClan!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA   Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeypaw for SkyClan MCA
Page 1 of 1