Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello, Again [Honeypaw]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Hello, Again [Honeypaw] Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Again [Honeypaw]   Hello, Again [Honeypaw] EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 2:04 am

Duskflight

Slowly, ShadowClan was looking like itself again, time passing by since the flood had last arrived. With cooperating help from everyone, the camp looked much better than before. The afternoon sky shone with soft hues of orange and teal, dappled clouds gracefully floating across the infinite landscape as Duskflight peered up to observe them each.

Breathing in the fresh air, the tom rose, noticing a familiar face nearby. A soft smile on his maw, he walked over to the tom, setting himself beside the apprentice. "Good afternoon, Honeypaw. It's been a while, hasn't it? How are you doing?" He enjoyed their last conversation, even if it was him telling his tales most of the time. He'd become slightly more optimistic, now.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again [Honeypaw]   Hello, Again [Honeypaw] EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:42 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw had been sitting near the entrance to camp, eyes upwards as he took in the way the leaves were starting to change color. He was just taking a break from his duties when he noticed it, and in a rare moment of stillness for the excitable tom, had been captivated and sat enjoying the sights. He wasn’t a very spiritual cat, but to him, the change in leaves signified their clan’s turn to a new leaf as well. A fresh start. Besides, he’d never had the chance to observe this natural phenomena before, and it was a lovely sight.

He jumped at the sound of his name, turning his head to see the source of the voice. “Duskflight!” Honeypaw greeted with a delighted, cheerful purr. “It has been way too long,” He agreed with a nod. Even though they had both ended up in Skyclan during the flood, they hadn’t really spoken except in passing since before it happened. Honeypaw hadn’t spent a lot of time with the older tom, but he had enjoyed their company quite a bit last time they talked, and considered him a friend.

“How have you been doing? Are you happy to be home?” He asked. “I’m happy. Not just to be home but also to be in a place I can actually navigate!” He giggled. “I kept getting lost in all of Skyclan’s trees.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again [Honeypaw]   Hello, Again [Honeypaw] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 9:35 am

(OOC: Temporarily disabled the siggy because it was glitching with the format. Not sure what happened?)
Duskflight

Now thinking back at it, Honeypaw was also in SkyClan when the flood led them there. Though, he had been ill for some time when he arrived. Perhaps it was because of so they'd missed out on each other. Even if the two weren't as close as Honeypaw was to most other felines, he was glad the apprentice still liked his company. "I'm doing much better than before. And of course — I'm glad we're all able to be back. The flood was certainly.. a bumpy path none of us could've seen through." He briefly thought of Fuzzybelly. Though with Basilbloom's absence, it was hard for him to figure out prophecies on his own. He felt a sense of sympathy for his son.

"Hmm, being on another clan's territory is surely an interesting story and experience to pass on, isn't it? Though, I am relieved to be back home as well. I've missed it a lot." A comforting sense of longing was sensed in his voice, but he shook it slowly. "Were there any interesting places you found?"

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Again [Honeypaw]   Hello, Again [Honeypaw] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 6:35 pm

Honeypaw

OOC: Wild :0

Honeypaw tilted his head to the side, considering the question with a cheerful hum. "Well, let's see..." He thought of his time in the Skyclan territory. "I dunno if I found a lot of specific places, but I did see a lot of cool things. Did you get a chance to see the Skyclan warriors hunt? I saw one jump around in the trees like a squirrel to get a bird! It was so cool! I've never seen another cat hunt like that. I think I'd just fall out out of the tree if I tried."

Honeypaw giggled and kneaded the ground. "And the trees there are so BIG." Honeypaw shook his head in wonder. "I did find this neat little clearing when I went hunting one time! It had a lot of pretty flowers in it. I don't think we have most of them in our territory, because I didn't recognize most of them. Which, I mean, I don't know that much about flowers, so maybe I'm wrong, but still."

Honeypaw smiled and stretched out. "How about you? Did you find anything nice or meet any interesting cats while we were there?" He asked. 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP