Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

- Empty
Post-

currently dealing with an illness in the family - replies might be a little slower/shorter than usual. aside from that, my WCC activity probably won’t be affected too much unless circumstances change; i'll post here if they do. the main issue is that i won’t be around on discord as often, but you can still reach me there (or here via PM) if you need me!

update [12/8/19]: Circumstances Have Changed™
to make a long story short, all i’m comfortable saying right now is that things have gotten to a point where they’re definitely affecting my onsite activity. i’ll be sure to keep up with my responsibilities as deputy + anything plot-related that i’m needed for, but my posts in anything else will most likely be on the slow side. i’m really sorry, and thanks to all of you for being patient with me

update [3/1/20]: Circumstances Changed Again
basically, i won't be around much (if at all) on saturdays and sundays for a while, though i should be present as usual on weekdays. if you need me for something urgent and you have discord, DMing/mentioning me there is the best way to reach me; otherwise, i might not see your message until monday though i think i get emails for WCC PMs, so we'll see if that works

update [3/5/20]: here

Last edited by rhindon on March 5th 2020, 6:44 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

- :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: -
Post November 19th 2019, 11:18 pm by Guest
I'll keep your family in my thoughts rhin! You're doing so wonderfully, if you need anything, I'm always here to talk! <3
rhindon
Post December 8th 2019, 7:50 pm by rhindon
thanks lemon, i really appreciate it and i'm projecting the :friend: emoji in spirit
+ added a tiny update to the first post
Anonymous
Post December 8th 2019, 8:36 pm by Guest
I'll be thinking of you rhin. Hopefully things change for the better at least a little bit
rhindon
Post March 1st 2020, 3:14 pm by rhindon
+ another tiny update because, unfortunately, this is more relevant than ever
Emberglow
Post March 1st 2020, 9:16 pm by Emberglow
i hope things work out for you soon ☆ if there's anything we can do, let us know
Post  by Sponsored content

-

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: