Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exams, woohoo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Exams, woohoo! Empty
PostExams, woohoo!

Hey, y'all... I've delayed this announcement for long enough now. I have a major exam on November 6th, and I need to do my best preparing for it. I've managed to keep up with leadership duties so far, but if I become unable to handle them during this period of time, maple will help out. She's a capable deputy, so I know I don't have to worry about the clan burning down. ... Right, maple? If maple does take over, Torrentstar's absence will be explained away by a bout of whitecough.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Exams, woohoo! :: Comments

Maple
Re: Exams, woohoo!
Post Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 15:34 by Maple
good luck on your exams, T! we all know you'll do excellent, and i'll do my best not to let the clan burn down ;)
Transient
Post Wed 23 Oct 2019 - 10:09 by Transient
Thanks, maple c':
Post  by Sponsored content

Exams, woohoo!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: