Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vacation!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Vacation!! Empty
PostVacation!!

Hello all!

So this Friday, 9/13, marks the start of my only vacation this year! Friday will be a day of driving (+12 hours) so I will be unavailable for most of that day aside from pit stops. From there, we'll be spending the week with various relatives - some of which I know have internet, but others I'm not sure of. I will be available as much as possible through that time, and if you need me for something please don't hesitate to reach out to me on Discord or here. I'll get to it as soon as I'm able to. I'll be home by the next Friday night, 9/20, but that day will also be full of driving and I will most likely be exhausted. I will keep you guys as updated as I can, and I will still be posting in the medicine cat meeting and my other ongoing threads as much as I possibly can.

Love you all, and thank you for your understanding and patience!

Moss~ Very Happy Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Vacation!! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Vacation!! :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Vacation!!
Post Mon 9 Sep 2019 - 9:09 by Guest
Enjoy your rest sweet Mossy friend <3
Cays
Post Mon 9 Sep 2019 - 10:43 by Cays
You have more than earned a vacation dear Moss <3 Have fun!
Post  by Sponsored content

Vacation!!

Page 1 of 1