Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lazy and Bored [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7375

Lazy and Bored [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 12:33

Foxpaw huffed as he was sprawled out dramatically on his side, staring at the squirrel he had grabbed from the fresh-kill pile but had yet to eat. He wasn't sure why he felt like being in a dramatic mood, but he felt...Conflicted. He had freedom now that his leg was healed, but he also knew he wasn't suppose to leave the camp by himself - even if it hadn't stopped him the moment he had been given an all clear from Mintwhisker. His tail nub twitched  as his gaze flickered toward the entrance of the den, feeling bored but also not feeling up to bothering Spottedleap or just trying to find him in general...But he also felt unsure of what he wanted to do to pass the time until his mentor would take him on a patrol.

Lazy and Bored [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 13:10

Flowerpaw shoved her way back into the camp, following behind a group of warriors that she had just been patrolling with. She wanted to head right for the fresh-kill pile but when she spotted Foxpaw being lazy with an uneaten squirrel in front of him she made her way over. As soon as she was close enough she spoke. "If you aren't going to eat that soon, I will." It would be a waste to let a perfectly good squirrel just sit there, besides it was her favorite.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 13:22

Foxpaw's ears twitched at the sound of Flowerpaw's voice, tilting his head to look at his denmate. He pouted, sticking out his tongue as he reached a paw out and firmly planted it on his squirrel. "Its mine. He is my friend and he will be delicious once I actually get around to eating him," he said, rolling onto his stomach. Now that he was actually somewhat moving, he couldn't help but stretch out with a yawn, shaking his head. "Don't tell me you haven't ever been a slow eater, Flowerpaw! I'm just taking my time, savoring it..." he paused, glancing down at the squirrel. "...Despite the fact I haven't taken a bite...I'll get around to it, alright?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 18:10

"You are just being a lazy cat now." Flowerpaw stated bluntly. "If you let it sit there any longer is going to turn into crow food. When it does I except you to eat every single bit of it." With a huff Flowerpaw stood and stalked over to the pile picking out a robin to eat before walking back over to Foxpaw. She flopped down with her bird trapped in her paws as she started clearing it for her to eat. "Have you even been out training lately?" She asked the other apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 18:18

Foxpaw once again, the mature apprentice that he is, stuck his tongue out at her as she padded away but did start to eat the squirrel. It certainly wasn't fresh but it was tasty to be sure...He glanced up, a bit surprised to see that Flowerpaw had returned with a robin, sitting down next to him. He gave her a look at her question, giving out a soft huff. "I will remind you that I had a broken leg up until recently," he meowed, although his eyes glimmered in lightheartedness. "So forgive me for having it be a little weird to be able to move around again...But to answer your question, Of course I have! Spottedleap taught me how to fight. We haven't gone hunting since Mintwhisker gave the all clear but..." he drifted off, his gaze falling toward the squirrel.

To be honest...He was relieved that Spottedleap hadn't taken him hunting since the accident - how was he suppose to explain the fact that he couldn't climb trees anymore? No...It wasn't that he couldn't...It was that he was scared, terrified beyond belief that the thought of it...He felt his fur prickle as the memory of how high he had been before he had taken his fateful tumble flashed in his mind, quickly shaking it away as he leaned down to take another bite. "It is weird to be finally free from the medicine cat den so I am perfectly content with taking it slow. Besides, I don't even know where Spottedleap is if I did want to train." That bit was true - he had no idea where his mentor was, he wasn't in the camp...He did suppose he could be in the warrior's den but he wasn't about to go check himself.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 21:00

Flowerpaw rolled her eyes. "You don't need to remind me. Pretty sure the whole camp knew. My point is Mintwhisker gave you the all clear, I would think that you would be racing to get out of camp any chance you got." The white apprentice stated between bites of her bird. "Fighting is one thing, but patrolling, and hunting is another. Fighting is useless if you aren't going out of camp."

After eating another bit of her robin, blue eyes turned to look up at the other apprentice. "You do know you can always go out with another warrior right? You don't need Spottedleap taking you out to train all the time. Sometimes getting input from another warrior is good. You could always come out with me and Mistyrain this evening. We are going to go hunting." Flowerpaw offered. "I know you are bored being in camp with nothing to do. You have been bored with camp ever since we were kits, and now you are all for being slow?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 21:58

"Of course the whole camp would know about somebody as important as me getting hurt," he teased, although his fur prickled a bit. Had the entire Clan known about him getting hurt? Was it something to snicker at - the idea of an apprentice falling out of a tree and breaking his leg on his first day out of camp? He frowned, staring at the squirrel as he took another bite out, his ear twitching as Flowerpaw made her offer. He froze for a few seconds, before he finished chewing and swallowed. She had a point, he didn't have to wait for his mentor but...

But the idea of hunting with another cat, of them questioning why he stuck to the ground...He couldn't reveal that he was afraid of heights, he couldn't. He would look like a fool, a SkyClan cat afraid to be in the trees! He frowned as he stared at his paws, before he raised his head with a fake smile plastered onto his face. "Listen, there is a very big difference between being annoyed that you can't leave and choosing to be lazy when you can. But..." he hesitated. "I-I'm not sure about tagging with you and Mistyrain. I'm...Uh...Not the best in trees," he admitted, his ears slicking back.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptySun 15 Sep 2019 - 17:15

"Not the best in trees?" She echoed the tom. She didn't know what he meant. They were skyclan they were all good in trees. "What do you mean Foxpaw?" She asked. She couldn't believe what he was saying. She couldn't wrap her head around it. Her bleues were locked onto him. She paused in eating her bird. If he was implying what she thought he was implying then they needed to fix that right away.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptySun 15 Sep 2019 - 17:29

Foxpaw gave her a leveled look, his tail stump twitching in annoyance. It was a rare feeling, his fur fluffing up in shame as the memories came flooding back. "I broke my leg, Flowerpaw. I fell out of that tree, isn't that proof enough? I..." he swallowed, eyes flickering as he lowered his head. He wasn't sure if he wanted to admit it, admit his fears. "My tail," he finally managed, sparing a sad look at the fluffy bobtail, deciding to at least tell the half-truth. "I can't...I can't balance, not like you...Not like everybody else. Its fine on the ground but when I was in the trees, I felt...Off when I was on the thin branch, its amazing that I stayed up there for as long as I did. And when that owl sliced at me, it knocked me fully off balance and I couldn't recover... I'm just..." he drifted off, gaze hotly falling onto the half-eaten squirrel.

Part of him wanted to blurt out the truth, that he was afraid of getting into the branches, afraid of heights but he already felt like he had revealed enough, the fully confirm his fears to Flowerpaw seemed...He wanted to be a proper SkyClan warrior and he knew he would feel crushed if his denmate thought for a second that he wasn't good enough.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 16:04

Flowerpaw looked at him for a moment. She understood why he was feeling the way he did.. Well she understood that a fear would develop after falling. "You fell because an Owl knocked you out of the tree. Yes your balance might not be right, but you haven't learned exactly how to work in trees yet so you can't blame it all on your tail. With practice you might be able to move like everyone else." She wasn't too sure if her words were true but she felt like there wasn't a harm in trying. Maybe she could help the tom in the small trees, with thicker branches. Yeah. If she could convince him to give it a try.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] EmptyFri 27 Sep 2019 - 16:18

His ears laid flat on his head, his tail-nub twitching erratically as he slowly continued to eat his squirrel. Part of him knew she was right, the owl had been the cause of his fall but...It also hadn't pushed him from the tree - it had simply thrown his balance off. He was certain that if he had a tail - if he had been any of his Clanmates - he could have recovered. And besides...Even acknowledging the owl's semi-fault in the matters didn't quell the fear in his heart. "I guess you are right," he mumbled, if only to give Flowerpaw a peace of mind of him acknowledging her words and point.

There was a moment of silence before he glanced up at Flowerpaw with a raised eyebrow. "...Say, how has it been having Mistyrain as your mentor? I mean, she is the deputy so that must be pretty cool," he asked as he tried to turn the topic away from his doubts and fears. He remembered when Flowerpaw got to leave the nursery for the first time, now she had the deputy as her mentor and he wouldn't be surprised if she got her name before he did. While he did enjoy getting to laze around, it was a bit annoying that he had no idea where Spottedleap was but just didn't have the energy enough to go searching for his mentor when he was certain he would show up later.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy and Bored [Closed]   Lazy and Bored [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazy and Bored [Closed]
Page 1 of 1