Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You're bored, right? (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

You're bored, right? (closed) Empty
PostSubject: You're bored, right? (closed)   You're bored, right? (closed) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 7:55

Living with Shadowclan offered many training dummies, which Silverwing severely needed about now. The sadness had passed for now, and all she could feel was a cold rage, though she was still able to mask it under her typical sweet smile. She needed an outlet before she blew up though, and she knew it. Shadowclan's warriors would be a great outlet, and though she hadn't been able to find Harechaser recently Silverwing could make do with another of their warriors. Set in her sights at the moment was a silver tabby. Their clans lived together, so crossing the border that Silverwing had erected in her mind was no problem right? Padding up to the cat, Silverwing greeted the she-cat with her usual joyous tone. "Hey, I'm Silverwing! I couldn't help but notice you from our side of Highstones. You looked a little bored, so I thought I'd offer my services as a sparring buddy?" Stars, acting so upbeat at a time like this made her sick. Keeping up with that tone was enough to make Silverwing want to run herself into the crevice that split Windclan's territory.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

You're bored, right? (closed) Output12                   You're bored, right? (closed) Output10                          You're bored, right? (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: You're bored, right? (closed)   You're bored, right? (closed) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 10:05

Living with WindClan meant Lighttail was short on sleep. Not that she was sleeping all that well these days, anyway. Her last brother was gone, taken by Twolegs. The silver she-cat paced back and forth, trying to think of anything but where Sablestrike was right now. Suddenly, a WindClanner approached. Great. Oh, she wanted to spar? Lighttail tried not to roll her eyes. Stars, she wanted out of here. Still, sparring might help take her mind off things. “Sure, thanks,” Lighttail mewed. “I probably should introduce myself, though. I’m Lighttail.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: You're bored, right? (closed)   You're bored, right? (closed) EmptyTue 3 Jan 2023 - 16:26

"Lighttail, what a pretty name." She mewed absent-mindedly. She didn't care much about the she-cat's name, Silverwing just wanted to fight. "I'll be making the first move, so ready yourself." Giving Lighttail ample time to ready herself in whatever stance she liked, Silverwing made her first move. It wasn't calculated, it was just a simple swipe of her paw aimed at she she-cat's head, with no claws of course. She didn't care about winning, she just needed to hit something.

Silverwing used Front Paw Blow, dealing 7 HP and costing 5 SP

Lighttail:
50/50 HP (-7)
120/120 SP

Silverwing:
50/50 HP
115/120 SP (-5)

MORE ART!!:

You're bored, right? (closed) Output12                   You're bored, right? (closed) Output10                          You're bored, right? (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're bored, right? (closed)   You're bored, right? (closed) EmptyWed 4 Jan 2023 - 9:59

Lighttail didn’t have all that much time to ready herself, and being sleep-deprived didn’t help. Still, the ShadowClan warrior wasn’t about to just lie down and take a smack to the head. Reacting as quickly as she could, she lunged and grabbed Silverwing by the scruff.

Lighttail used Teeth Grip, dealing 8 damage and costing 10 stamina. I’m on mobile so I rolled a physical d6 and got 2. Silverwing can only use Front Paw Blow for one turn and cannot break out because Teeth Grip is a weird move.

Lighttail:
43/50 HP
110/120 SP (-10)

Silverwing:
42/50 HP (-8)
115/120 SP
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: You're bored, right? (closed)   You're bored, right? (closed) EmptySun 8 Jan 2023 - 20:35

She hadn't expected the Shadowclanner to be swift with her attack. As Lighttail's teeth clamped down on her scruff, Silverwing lashed out with a paw, batting at the other she-cat's face. Let go, let go! Silverwing smacked the Shadowclanner once more, this time with a tad more force than before. Being stuck like this was very uncomfortable, and if this continued then Silverwing would have to show Lighttail what a real spar was like.

Silverwing used Front Paw Blow, dealing 7 HP and costing 5 SP

Lighttail:
36/50 HP (-7)
110/120 SP

Silverwing:
42/50 HP
110/120 SP (-5)

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: You're bored, right? (closed)   You're bored, right? (closed) EmptyTue 10 Jan 2023 - 9:07

Lighttail let go of Silverwing’s scruff, but only gave her a moment to breathe before plowing her head into the other silver she-cat’s ribs without warning. She was gentle enough to not cause any lasting damage, but Lighttail was never a pushover in a fight.

Lighttail used Headbutt, dealing 7 damage and using 5 stamina.

Lighttail:
36/50 HP
105/120 SP (-5)

Silverwing:
35/50 HP (-7)
110/120 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're bored, right? (closed)   You're bored, right? (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're bored, right? (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: