Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Young Fighters [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Young Fighters [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 18:55

Sunningrocks. It was her first time alone. Her dad had been working so har din the clan that she did not want to bother him with training stuff. She already knew a bit about how to move around and the less work for him, the better. Redpaw didn't like to feel like a burden, especially around the leader. That was why she just strolled around, looking over the Sunningrocks to both patrol and get away from camp. The young she-cat, despite her fast learning skills, wasn't really leaning too much on how to be social. Her anxiety had remained with her and each day she just... was harsher and sharp-tongued in an attempt to defend herself from anyone's else knowing. Anxiety wasn't fun and it would be seen as weakness. She just had to appear strong and fierce! For her siblings, for her dad.

The red-tailed she-cat entered the river and hit the water, attempting to catch a quick small fish but since she wasn't that focused, the prey got away. It wasn't that important. After all, Riverclan was fairing well in prey and this wasn't exactly a hunting patrol. Redpaw yawned and for a second, she thought of laying down on one of those warm rocks. But movement on the woods caught her attention before she could even make her way to the stone. Her back fur bristled and she raised her back, in an attempt to look a little bigger to any enemy who would want to mess up with her. "Show yourself!" She mewed loudly.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Young Fighters [CLOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 19:29

Mistpaw, though not a fan of the Greenleaf heat, was out and about anyway. After hearing a splash, he'd investigated only to find a Riverclan she-cat. Obviously, she'd heard him too, because she demanded he come out of the shadows. He stepped out into the open(and the sunlight, to his dismay), having no choice but to step on the rocks that had belonged to Riverclan for generations. "If you wished to see me that much, you easily could have simply asked." He meowed, showing no emotion apart from an ever so slight smile.

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 18:09

The she-cat's face showed a frown and even if she lowered her back a little, she did not lose sight of the Thunderclan tom that was now standing a few steps away, standing on the rocks of her clan. Redpaw kept her claws unsheathed, inside the soft mud under her body. She was tense, there was no doubt, and the coky words of the ThunderClanner didn't make her feel more relaxed. Dropping her bushy tail down, she fixed her eyes on him, a bit confused by his words yet trying to keep the calm, not anxious attitude. "Pff. Why would I even be interested, huh? You better step away and return to your forest while I keep minding my business here." Redpaw said with no many emotion as well but showing a little of how uncomfortable she felt. This was actually her first encounter with a cat from another clan and this one in particular... made me her feel nervous. Probably for that "flirting" he was trying to pull over.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 20:26

Mistpaw scoffed. "Really? You called me out here. Let's get to know each other before jumping to conclusions first, shall we? Mistpaw of ThunderClan. And as you wish, I'll return to my own territory..." He tackled the she-cat the moment he finished talking, doing a total 180 in demeanor. "Of course, you will have to defeat me first."

Mistpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina!

Mist
20/20
70/80

Red
11/20
80/80

Last edited by Kade on Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 9:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyThu 15 Aug 2019 - 8:31

The she-cat never lost sight of the tom but she had to admit that she wasn't fast enough to dodge his attack. The tackle pushed her back to the water, getting her fur wet and covered in mud. Redpaw shook her body and let out a ferocious hiss. She reared up on her hind legs and using the river on her favour, the small apprentice pushed Mistpaw's face to the water. Surely, that would leave him stunned for a while. "Redpaw of Riverclan. And if you wish so bad to get hurt, then I will fight you." The red-tailed she-cat mewed when she freed the tom from her clinch.

Redpaw used Underwater Clinch, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Mistpaw is stunned for one turn.

Mistpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Redpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

OOC: Considering Pika's input after we talked, the real damage made is of 6 since they already met before the strike and Redpaw wasn't one to turn her back because of her anxious nature ;;

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyThu 15 Aug 2019 - 15:04

Mistpaw, to his own dismay, was forced underwater, and despite his skills had to take some time for coughing up the water. "Not bad," He forced a smile, "Suppose you're stronger than you look, Redpaw. After all, Riverclan can't be completely useless."

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptySat 17 Aug 2019 - 21:05

The she-cat fur bristled at the insult and she showed up an annoyed frown. Lashing her tail, she pushed the dizzy tom to the ground and stepped over him, remembering what father told her. "Useless? Ha, bold of you to say that. After all, we climb, we fight, we hunt just like any other clan but we are to do something no one else can: swim. And we are pretty good at fighting considering we have kept these Sunningrocks for moons while your clan had failed to win... just like now" Without second thoughts, she slashed his underbody and then jumped back. It wasn't a deep wound since she didn't want him to get really hurt or kill him (that was against the Code) but hopefully, it would be enough to chase him away. "Now, go away to your woods."

Redpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Mistpaw
7/20 HP
70/80 SP

Redpaw
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptySun 18 Aug 2019 - 23:21

Mistpaw shrugged. "Perhaps we did not attempt to win them back so your previous egoes could be saved." She pushed him to the ground. Yes, he deserved that. But afterwards, his head was clear. He rolled to his feet and leapt on top of the she-cat, locking on as well as he could. He wasn't aiming to leave deep scars, of course, but Redpaw wasn't going to forget him.

Mistpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina! Redpaw is pinned for 2 turns!

Mistpaw
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Redpaw
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Last edited by Kade on Sun 18 Aug 2019 - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptySun 18 Aug 2019 - 23:21

The member 'Kade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Young Fighters [CLOSED] Mistpe10
Young Fighters [CLOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Aug 2019 - 18:45

OOC: Gg redpaw XD

IC: The she-cat let out a yelp following but a frustrated hiss. She struggled and struggled but due to her young age and inexperience, she failed to escape from the grip of the tom. Redpaw lashed her tail violently and she kept trying to escape while looking at the dark-blue tom from the corner of her yellow eyes. "That's something a loser will say to feel better! At least you ThunderClanner could have the honour to admit you were defeated that time right and fair according to the Code!" She spat out bitterly.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] EmptyMon 19 Aug 2019 - 19:50

Mistpaw kept clawing. He'd heard the stories about the battle. And none were good ones. "A loser? I am none the sort. However, fair and square is an exaggeration. Last I checked, murder was not according to the Code. Your honor is smaller than your clan is." Though he outwardly kept a level calm, inside he bubbled with anger. Was this act so easily forgotten? The fishbreaths were quick to forget their own transgressions, but always remembering their achievements.

continue leap and Hold, -6hp -10sp

Mistpaw
14/20 HP
50/80 SP

Redpaw
2/20 HP
60/80 SP

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Fighters [CLOSED]   Young Fighters [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Fighters [CLOSED]