Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Young and the Old [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

The Young and the Old [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Young and the Old [CLOSED]   The Young and the Old [CLOSED] EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 18:04

Daisypatch couldn't stand watching her brother spend all of his waking hours with Silverpaw. The new warrior had always felt jealous of the other she-cat. It was if Rowancloud loved her more than his own sister, a fact the new warrior could not believe. Shaking her white and ginger fur, she stood from her nest and left the camp while the sun still stood high in the sky.

She did not know where she was going, nor did she care. All that mattered was that she stepped out of camp for some fresh air to clear her head. Why was she so bothered by the apprentice anyways? It wasn't as if she was replacing her as Rowancloud's sister. If that were the case, shouldn't she hate Ivorypaw as well? Flopping down in the tall grass, Daisypatch rolled back and forth, shaking her head violently. Stop thinking about it! She hissed to herself, and paused on her side, staring blankly at the grass in front of her.

"Why can't I stop thinking about him?" the warrior wondered aloud, not hearing the pawsteps of an approaching cat.

The Young and the Old [CLOSED] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Old [CLOSED]   The Young and the Old [CLOSED] EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 17:31

OoC: The approaching pawsteps of someone who thought this was something else. Whoops.

ic:
Eaglethorn was returning to camp after a decent-enough hunt. He'd always been better at sinking his claws into another cat than prey, but today he'd caught a rabbit. It was only one, but hey, it was plump enough, so that had to count for something. The rabbit was messing slightly with his scenting abilities, but it was quite clear to the eyes that there was someone else in the territory, just laying there. Daisypatch.

The more experienced warrior was heading her way from the back, so he was able to avoid being noticed until he was right there, hearing exactly what she heard. Dropping the rabbit to the ground, he grinned as he replied cheekily, "Because he's the best fighter in the clan, isn't it?" Laughing softly, he sat down next to her and began smoothing down his fur. "Or are you not talking about me?"
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Old [CLOSED]   The Young and the Old [CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 20:41

Daisypatch literally jumped up at her mentor's voice. Adrenaline coursed through her veins and it took her a second to calm her breathing and heartbeat. "E-Eaglethorn! Hi!" she exclaimed, lowering her head and trying to compose herself. He had heard her. Thankfully, her question was vague, and the older warrior had no clue about the truth. She could never tell anyone about her thoughts, let alone Eaglethorn. They were close, closer than she was with any other cat but her family. But not nearly close enough to confide in him her confusions. "Heh, no, sorry..."

As she settled back down, a small thought popped into her head. She could get advice without blatantly stating she was speaking about her brother. "I-Um... There's this tom..." she began, her voice growing quiet. "We're close, but I think he has feelings for someone. But I-I don't like him like that! I just... I just don't want him looking at any she-cats other than me..." It felt relieving to speak about it, indirectly or not. "What do I do?" She looked at the brown tom with hopeful blue eyes.

The Young and the Old [CLOSED] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Old [CLOSED]   The Young and the Old [CLOSED] EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 21:14

One of Eaglethorn's ears twitched as he listened to his former apprentice, smirking to himself. Without actually knowing who she was talking about, it seemed likely that, despite what she said, she was clearly pining for this cat. Not wanting them, but wanting them to look at no other cats but her? Well, you kind of put two and two together at that point. "Well, if you really feel that strongly, then you shouldn't hide how you feel. If you leave it for too long, they might be too far out of your reach." Giving her a considerate smile, he nuzzled her shoulder. "You don't want to let something like fear keep you from getting exactly what you want. Go and talk to them. At the very least, you should gauge how they feel for this cat versus you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Young and the Old [CLOSED]   The Young and the Old [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Young and the Old [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: